Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old May 6th, 2018, 11:12 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 31 - Draft (Round 1)

The father-son thinktank is a powerful tool for online Heroscape. garrettclubb got the win. I was in trouble when he first picked Q9, so I went all in on an anti-Q9 army, locking down Sgt. Drake v2, Isamu, and Quasatch Hunters x3 early. He filled in his points with Kaemon, Krav, Marcu, Otonashi and a Water Elemental. I sent Drake around one side of the lake and monkeys around the other, but Drake took 4 wounds from a Marcu attack and suddenly wasn't much of a threat. Q9 finished Drake off, but monkeys rolled around the board to take out two Krav and surround Q9. Six of them died taking down the robot. Kaemon was more than capable cleaning up the rest of my depleted army. Good game, good luck in the rest of the event

Last edited by vegietarian18; May 6th, 2018 at 12:19 PM.
Old May 6th, 2018, 07:24 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Played a quick 15 minute game with Sir H.

We split his army and filled in with some elementals

Sir H: Minions x3, Kaemon Awa, Air Elemental
kevindola: Minions x3, Hydra, Water Elemental

I could probably go on for a while about positioning and location in this one, but I'm too tired.

Round 1
I killed 4 Minions, he killed 2

Round 2
I shifted one of minions to get height on Kaemon. I killed Kaemon and 1 minion while he killed 4 minions

Sir H: 4 minions, Air
Kd: 3 minions, Hydra, Water

Round 3
I won initiative and killed 2 minions and the Air Elemental. Sir H surrendered at that point.

gg

I was just about to switch OMs to the Hydra but every OM in the game was a minion one.
Old May 7th, 2018, 12:08 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Technical Difficulties

In a saga of technical issues, AYP and I are going to play now. He had Zetacron in his pool but technology disagreed and we saw no reason not to include him.

Draft:
Me: Patrick
AYP: Cutters x2
Me: Micros x2
AYP: 53rd x2
Me: PKs x2
AYP: KTN, Brute Gruts
Me: Micros, Zetacron
AYP: 53rd

Let's see what happens.

~Dysole, who hopes she can get her weird internet issues resolved
Old May 7th, 2018, 09:53 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Had a fun game of slugfest vs Veggie's dad, no ranged units allowed. Dice were heavily favored early and late in the game. In a game where there is no ranged, positioning was going to be key, and once he got behind he had to come to my side of the board.

GL VD the rest of the way!

veggie dad
Attack rolls: 28 out of 66 (42.42%)
Defense rolls: 27 out of 93 (29.03%)
Total dice rolled: 159

KS
Attack rolls: 48 out of 84 (57.14%)
Defense rolls: 24 out of 62 (38.71%)
Total dice rolled: 146

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old May 8th, 2018, 09:14 PM

jscadet Woo who?

Is Round 2 up yet ? If so, where? I haven't seen the matchups...

Thanks!
Old May 8th, 2018, 09:33 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Tech Garbage

AYP and I encountered tech problems in our game and got an extension and will complete our game on Wednesday. I'd expect matchups shortly after that.

~Dysole, noting the game is going well for her as of the moment
Old May 9th, 2018, 09:40 PM

Onward

Finishing up now.

~Dysole, informationally

EDIT: I won. Game summary is basically this. Microcorp Troopers are good.

Last edited by Dysole; May 9th, 2018 at 10:42 PM.
Old May 10th, 2018, 12:42 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Round 2 is on Failed Negotiations.

The Kinseth (1-0) v. jscadet (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Dreadgul Raidersx3, Nhah Scirh Cultistsx3, Phantom Knightsx3, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keepx3,
* Arkmer, Evar Scarcarver, Isamu, Kaemon Awa, Krav Maga Agents, Major Q10, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Black Wyrmlingx2, Water Elemental, Wyvern,
jscadet chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool.

The dok (1-0) v. BiggaBullfrog (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Akumaken, B-11 Resistance Corps, Major J15, Otonashi, Quorik Warwitch, Beakface Sneaksx4, Eilan Sidhex6, Hoplitronx3,
* Deathwalker 8000, Major X17, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Hoplitronx4, Mezzodemon Warmongersx2,
dok chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool.

The kevindola (1-0) v. Soundwarp SG-1 (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Finn the Viking Champion, Ne-Gok-Sa, Wo-Sa-Ga, Air Elementalx2, Death Knights of Valkrillx2, Dumutef Guardx2, Knights of Weston, Marrden Nagrubs, Roman Legionnaires, Skull Demon, Venoc Vipersx2, Water Elemental,
* Agent Carr, Deathwalker 7000, Elite Onyx Vipers, Gurei-Oni, Kozuke Samurai, Krav Maga Agents, Major X17, Morsbane, Syvarris,
Soundwarp SG-1 chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool.

The garrettclubb (1-0) v. Dysole (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Arkmer, Isamu, Kaemon Awa, Krav Maga Agents, Major Q9, Marcu Esenwein, Otonashi, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Theracus, Iron Golem, Phantom Knights, Water Elemental,
* Brute Gruts, James Murphy, Patrick Ferguson, Seleena, Yi Feng, 53rd North Carolina Sharpshootersx3, Cathar Spearmenx2, Goblin Cuttersx3, Varkaanan Blade Dancersx2,
Dysole chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool.

The Sir heroscape (0-1) v. KourtJester (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Kaemon Awa, Fen Hydra, Minions of Utgarx6,
* Braxas, Charos, Fen Hydrax4,
Sir heroscape chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool.

The Chris Perkins (0-1) v. All Your Pie (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, Cyprien Esenwein, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Guilty McCreech, Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Otonashi, Rhogar Dragonspine, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Sonlen, Tandros Kreel,
* Kon-Tar-Na, Major J15, Zetacron, Hoplitronx2, Marrden Nagrubsx2, Microcorp Troopersx3, Phantom Knightsx3,
Chris Perkins chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool.

The Vegies dad (0-1) v. Arrow Grut (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Parmenio, Sir Denrick, Tornak, Heavy Grutsx3, Knights of Westonx3, Roman Legionnairesx3,
* Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, Isamu, James Murphy, Kee-Mo-Shi, Morsbane, Myrddin, Ne-Gok-Sa, Sudema, Venoc Vipersx4,
Vegies dad chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool.

The superfrog (0-0) v. vegietarian18 (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Chen Tang, Grigor & Rogirg, Master Lao Xin, Yi Feng, Arrow Grutsx2, Shaolin Monksx3, Swog Riderx2,
* Quahon, Quorik Warwitch, Quasatch Huntersx6,
vegietarian18 chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool.

Dr.Goomonkey has a bye.

Last edited by Dysole; May 12th, 2018 at 10:12 PM.
Old May 10th, 2018, 10:14 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 31 - Draft (Round 2)

I was able to get the win over superfrog.

The armies:
vegietarian18: Grigor & Rogirg, Arrow Gruts x2, Shaolin Monks x2, Yi Feng
superfrog: Quasatch x3, Quorik Warwitch, Swogs x2

I put Grigor and Rogirg in the negotiation spot and opened with Arrows and Grigor. They killed some Swogs but the Warwitch was difficult to catch. She took out a lot of Arrows and got the crucial four wounds on Grigor. I switched between Monks and Arrows to eventually bring her down. The monks did very poorly against the 4 defense Quasatch and eventually it was Yi Feng vs. eight monkeys. Yi Feng is very good against 3 attack melee figures, and with patience and good defense rolls he took them all out. Good game, good luck in the rest of the event

Last edited by vegietarian18; May 10th, 2018 at 11:38 PM.
Old May 10th, 2018, 11:32 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Draft as follows:

sf: quasatch hunters
vegie: arrow gruts, g&r
sf: swog, swog
vegie: arrow gruts, yi feng
sf: quasatch hunters, quasatch hunters
vegie: shaolin monks, shaolin monks
sf: quorik warwitch

The warwitch did work for me, and a few lucky rolls by the hunters knocked out G&R. Monks were almost a non-factor. But Yi Feng is good against melee squads.

vegie pulled it out with a single Shaolin Monk and a half-dead Yi Feng.
Old May 12th, 2018, 08:02 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Chris Perkins and I are starting our game soon. Here's the full draft:

Chris: Major J15
AYP: Phantom Knights x2
Chris: Hoplitron x2
AYP: Microcorp Troopers x2
Chris: Cyprien and Atlaga
AYP: Zetacron and Guilty
Chris: Marcu and Isamu
AYP: Microcorp Troopers x1
Chris: Eldgrim and Otonashi

EDIT: Game's done! It came down to a bout between Guilty and Isamu while Eldgrim relaxed in the water. Isamu made a critical block and came out on top to give Chris Perkins the victory.

Last edited by All Your Pie; May 12th, 2018 at 09:38 PM.
Old May 12th, 2018, 08:03 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Starting now with All Your Pie.

I have J15, Hoplitrons x2, Cyprien, Atlaga, Otonashi, Isamu, and Marcu.

All Your Pie has PKsx2, M. Troopers x3, Zetacron, and Guilty.

- A battle of heroes v. squads

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events