Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old January 5th, 2018, 10:09 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
OHS Season 30 - Choose Your Coalition - CONGRATS KEVINDOLA

Online Heroscape Season 30

WINNERS REPORT GAMES HERE:
Spoiler Alert!

Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. Links to how-to-play videos below:
Spoiler Alert!
Using an online voice chat utility, such as Skype or Google Hangouts, improves the playing experience considerably.

Choose your own Coalition
  • Each player submits two 525-point armies, with a maximum of 18 figures. Each army must contain figures from exactly two Valkyrie Generals, with a minimum of 200 points from each general. Your two submitted armies cannot use the same generals (i.e. 4 different generals in the 2 armies).
  • Before each game, there will be a dice-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off chooses first army choice or second army choice.
  • Whoever has first army choice may choose any of the four armies (either of their two or either of their opponent's two). The other player may then choose from any of the other three armies.
  • The player who lost the dice-off then decides who places their (entire) army first.

The regular season will last four weeks, with one game each week. After the regular season ends there will be a single elimination bracket for the top finishers.

Maps (In order of play):
Spoiler Alert!

Event Details and Rules:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Dysole; August 27th, 2019 at 09:24 PM.
Old January 6th, 2018, 12:34 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 30 - Choose Your Coalition - Sign-ups Open!

Submitted.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 15th, 2018, 12:18 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Pondering armies...

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 16th, 2018, 01:10 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Armies are in!

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old January 17th, 2018, 09:55 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

armies are in.

~superfrog, valiantly up to the task

Last edited by superfrog; January 28th, 2018 at 01:15 PM. Reason: that's two clues right there
Old January 17th, 2018, 11:32 PM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

When does this season start up? I couldn't find a date..
Old January 19th, 2018, 07:43 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksisu11 View Post
When does this season start up? I couldn't find a date..
Sorry, we just put the date in the title. We're planning to launch on January 28th (a week from Sunday).
Old January 27th, 2018, 04:40 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS Season 30 - Choose Your Coalition - Sign up through

Alright I'm in!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 28th, 2018, 01:16 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
armies are in.

~superfrog, valiantly up to the task
Realized my clues were wrong. Edited.
Old January 28th, 2018, 10:44 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Alrighty, I'm a little late but I got a form in. I think I made it in on time, but if y'all need to drop someone for even numbers or whatever I don't mind.

Anyway, I let pack names be my guide and went with Snipers and Vipers, and Gorillas and Hounds.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 30th, 2018, 01:28 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Round 1

Round 1 is on Invasion.

The Sir Heroscape v. superfrog pool of armies is:
* Jotun, Patrick Ferguson, Dreadgul Raidersx4
* Emperor Andask, Bloodburst Thrall, Marro Stingersx5, Skull Demon
* Isamu, Me-Burq-Sa, Pel the Hill Giant, Death Chasers of Theskx4, Ogre Warhulk
* Charos, Morsbane, 4th Massachusetts Linex3
superfrog chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Sir Heroscape chooses who places first.

The kevindola v. ViideoSayg pool of armies is:
* Arktos, Master Win Chiu Woo, Master Xao Lin, Shaolin Monksx2
* Marro Warriors, Pel the Hill Giant, Durgeth Ravagersx4, Zombie Hulkx2 (drop one)
* Eltahale, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marro Stingersx5
* Marcus Decimus Gallus, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Blue Wyrmlingx4, Roman Legionnairesx3
ViideoSayg chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.

The TheEpicAlpaca v. Chris Perkins pool of armies is:
* Acolarh, Chardris, Morsbane, Sujoah, Fyorlag Spiders
* James Murphy, Kato Katsuro, Ashigaru Harquebus, Ashigaru Yari, Blastatrons, Gorillinators
* Black Wyrmlingx8, White Wyrmlingx8
* Blue Wyrmlingx8, Red Wyrmlingx8
Chris Perkins chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, TheEpicAlpaca chooses who places first.

The dok v. Taeblewalker pool of armies is:
* Capt. John Varan, Parmenio, Patrick Ferguson, 8th Infantry Pathfinderx6, Sacred Bandx2
* Marcu Esenwein, Warden 816, Crypt Guardianx4, Drow Chainfighterx7
* Venoc Warlord, Zetacron, Aubrien Archersx2, Omnicron Snipersx2
* Braxas, Krav Maga Agents, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Otonashi, Roman Legionnairesx2
Taeblewalker chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.

The Dr.Goomonkey v. Kinseth pool of armies is:
* Capt. John Varan, Marcus Decimus Gallus, 8th Infantry Pathfinderx7, Roman Legionnairesx2
* Marcu Esenwein, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Death Knights of Valkrillx5, Dumutef Guard
* Emperor Andask, Kon-Tar-Na, Marcu Esenwein, Marrden Nagrubsx2, Nhah Scirh Cultistsx2
* Kaemon Awa, Major J15, Rygarn, Cathar Spearmenx2, Hoplitronx2
Dr.Goomonkey chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Kinseth chooses who places first.

The Soundwarp SG-1 v. Dysole pool of armies is:
* Venoc Warlord, Zetacron, Armoc Vipers, Omnicron Snipersx2, Venoc Vipersx2
* Isamu, Seleena, Gorillitroopersx2, Marrden Houndsx3
* Erevan Sunshadow, Racheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Tomb Skeleton Archersx6
* Cormin the Dark, Elaria the Pale, Locksley, Deathreaversx2, Nottingham Brigandx5
Soundwarp SG-1 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.

The mtl1998 v. vegies dad pool of armies is:
* Marcu Esenwein, Ne-Gok-Sa, Racheim, Warden 816, Tomb Skeleton Archersx6
* Brandis Skyhunter, Saylind the Kyrie Warrior, Sharwin Wildborn, 20th Maine Volunteersx4
* Brandis Skyhunter, Johnny ""Shotgun"" Sullivan, Nilfheim, Greenscale Warriorsx3
* Elaria the Pale, Estivara, Quahon, Deepwyrm Drow, Fyorlag Spidersx3
vegies dad chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, mtl1998 chooses who places first. send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with vegies dad

The William099 v. vegietarian18 pool of armies is:
* Agent Carr, Brave Arrow, Heirloom, James Murphy, Mohican River Tribex3
* Marcu Esenwein, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Omnicron Repulsorsx3, Omnicron Snipersx2
* Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx5, Ogre Warhulk
* Nilfheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Saylind the Kyrie Warrior, Greenscale Warriorsx3
William099 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

~Dysole, who thinks she's taken care of all the issues this time around

Last edited by Dysole; February 3rd, 2018 at 02:05 AM. Reason: not PyP
Old January 30th, 2018, 01:38 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Wait... was this supposed to be a pick your poison tourney?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events