Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 1st, 2017, 01:57 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: OHS Season 29 - Half-Army Cut the Cake

Congrats @dok , close game, touch and go at the end.

Btw, now that you sold your soul to the devil, how can look your wife and kids in the eye?(Dok had a SUPER hot D20, Black Wyrmlings 6/8(with 4 of them doing 2 wounds to my heroes) and winning the last 6 inits.)

I hope it was worth it -

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old December 1st, 2017, 01:35 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The Finals are on Where the Road Ends.

The Dysole (5-0) v. dok (4-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Zettian Guards, Deathwalker 7000, Beorn Boltcutter, Hoplitron x3
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Gladiatrons, Executioner 616
* Deathstalkers, Blastatrons, Deathwalker 8000
* Kon-Tar-Na, Marrden Nagrubs x2, Moriko
* Kantono Daishi, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Shiori, Isamu, Otonashi
* Black Wyrmling x3, Red Wyrmling x2, White Wyrmling x2, Ashi-Dhulu
Dysole chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.
Old December 1st, 2017, 01:49 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Every time I click on these games, I get an error message from the embedded google doc and it won't show up. If I just navigate to the google doc itself, it shows up fine. Anybody else having this error?
Old December 1st, 2017, 02:47 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Every time I click on these games, I get an error message from the embedded google doc and it won't show up. If I just navigate to the google doc itself, it shows up fine. Anybody else having this error?
I'm not having an issue. What browser are you using.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 1st, 2017, 02:55 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
I'm not having an issue. What browser are you using.
Chrome (v.62). Just tried Edge, which works fine.
Old December 1st, 2017, 04:45 PM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Chrome doesn't work for me either, but Firefox does.

Old December 7th, 2017, 10:58 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The Finals are on Where the Road Ends.

The Dysole (5-0) v. dok (4-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Zettian Guards, Deathwalker 7000, Beorn Boltcutter, Hoplitron x3
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Gladiatrons, Executioner 616
* Deathstalkers, Blastatrons, Deathwalker 8000
* Kon-Tar-Na, Marrden Nagrubs x2, Moriko
* Kantono Daishi, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Shiori, Isamu, Otonashi
* Black Wyrmling x3, Red Wyrmling x2, White Wyrmling x2, Ashi-Dhulu
Dysole chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.
Starting now.
Old December 10th, 2017, 08:08 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Game

So for those of you who didn't watch the finale, it was a doozy. dok led with Ninjas while I had Stalkers gain some high ground and had 8K waltz on up to the cliff face. He blocked several attacks before Deathwalker rolling (3v2) to Shiori.

I thought I was basically doomed at this point, but soldiered on with dok retreating after losing Isamu to a Nagrub (he did manage to kill a Grub and Wannok a Blast) and KTN and Grubs scaling the cliff face. He upgraded 7K and pegged a few shots with Zettians at my Stalker now on Wannok only for 7K to lose it immediately to a Stalker attack. The Stalker then killed a Ninja of the Northern Wind and then the two non glyph holding Stalkers were killed by Hoplitrons. KTN came out to play and managed to kill both remaining Ninjas, put a wound on Kantano, kill two Hoplitrons and a Zettian before finally dying to a 7K attack. (I took several LEAs with Leaping Assault and it worked out well for me)

I now had Moriko, a single Stalker, and three Blasts vs Kantono, Shiori, a Hop, a Zettian, and 7K. I still didn't like my chances. The Hop managed to kill the last Stalker and claim Wannok losing me another Blast. Moriko managed to one shot Kantono and then used some free turns to go kill the Hop and then Shiori. She then managed to get the drop on 7K and kill him and then kill the Zettian the next turn.

Worth noting, I never played Executioner once this tournament.

~Dysole, with her first win over dok in an OHS game
Old December 10th, 2017, 10:45 PM
This is merely a joke.

Season 30?
Old December 11th, 2017, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Season 30?
Coming Soon!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events