Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 15th, 2017, 06:57 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Round 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The Chris Perkins (2-1) v. Dr.Goomonkey (2-1) pool of half-armies is:

* Grimnak, Heavy Gruts x2
* Alastair MacDirk, MacDirk Warriors x2

* Sir Gilbert, Knights of Weston x2
* Emirroon, Jotun, Marcu Esenwein

* Arkmer, Chardris, Kyntela Gwyn, Otonashi, Ulginesh
* Acolarh, Isamu, Jorhdawn, Morsbane

Dr.Goomonkey chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, Chris Perkins chooses who places first.
We should be starting very shortly.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old November 15th, 2017, 08:17 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 29 - Half-Army Cut the Cake

Interesting game, lots of swings.

I started out mixing McDirks/Gruts OMs, just moving up to height 2, waiting to see if the Dr. came out with Jotun or knights first. It ended up being Jotun, so I went in with McDirks. Jotun took out 2 McDirks (one to a fiery death), then I hit Jotun hard, getting 6/7 damage.

I thought the next initiative would decide the game. Dr. won, and Jotun cut Alastair in half. The remaining McDirks barely managed to hold off the knights for a bit, while I moved the Gruts around to the south.

Next initiative I won, and Grimnak moved onto height and chomped a knight. One OM was on Jotun, and I had a hunch it was OM1, so Grimnak took a 3v4 on Jotun and managed to finish the giant off. OM1 was on Jotun, so I managed to get Grimnak around and chomp another knight and move my heavies into combat. Looked good for me at that point.

Then Gilbert hit 4/4 on Grimnak, who blanked, taking 4/5 health. Tides turned fast.

The knights tried to finish him off, but couldn't. Grimnak chomped another, and the heavies continued punishing. I finished off the knights soon (Grimnak chomped 4 or 5 of them), then won initiative and finished Gilbert off. The gruts then caught Marcu before his OM could activate and finished him. Tides went out again.

End game was Emiroon v. Grimnak, 6 heavies, and a lonely McDirk. Emiroon charged the gruts, killing one, but couldn't hold out long against that attack.

Good game Dr.Goomonkey!
Old November 16th, 2017, 05:09 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The dok (2-1) v. mtl1998 (2-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Kon-Tar-Na, Marrden Nagrubs x2, Moriko
* Kantono Daishi, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Shiori, Isamu, Otonashi
* Black Wyrmling x3, Red Wyrmling x2, White Wyrmling x2, Ashi-Dhulu
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Marcu Esenwein
* Heracles, Nakita Agents
* Nicholas Esenwein, Gorillinators x2
dok chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, mtl1998 chooses who places first.
The battle of humanity vs. Vampires and Wyrms commences at 8:15 Mountain tonight.

EDIT: So, somehow I won a game where I ate two OMs in the first round and my wyrmlings managed to kill a grand total of 10 points. Mainly because Cyprien healed all 7 wounds he took, and attack-boosted Rechets are not bad against Heracles. I walked right into a nasty first round Nakita rush from from mtl, but managed to survive and advance anyway, because sometimes better lucky than good. VGG @mtl1998

Last edited by dok; November 16th, 2017 at 11:25 PM.
Old November 16th, 2017, 10:15 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
New Milestone

Kinseth had the Stalkers and Shieldsmiths. I had Brutes and Hops. Four Brutes died super hard core in the beginning killing like one Shieldsmith and a Stalker and then Hops managed to even things up. The threat of a 7K bomb caused Kinseth to play more cautiously and 8K died to lava while Hops kept beating down Shieldsmiths from height. Prince came out to play and fell in one turn to the remaining Brutes who were then killed by Stalkers including a 4 skull maul. Siege then came and killed them, 7K jumped into the water to blow up next to Concan on Ulaniva (dealing 2 wounds), and trons did their best to do damage to Siege (managing one wound in probably like fifteen attacks). Siege cragged his way through one and then Iskra came out and ate another. She was attacked by Concan who Siege then poked for another wound. Lava hit him for another and then Siege finished him off the next round and Kinseth conceded right before I would've revealed my first OM on Zettians. Good game Kinseth and first time I've ever gone 4-0 in the regular season (She kind of can't believe it either)

~Dysole, who of course figures this means she'll get knocked out in the first round just like dok does all the time
Old November 17th, 2017, 01:13 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
EDIT: So, somehow I won a game where I ate two OMs in the first round and my wyrmlings managed to kill a grand total of 10 points. Mainly because Cyprien healed all 7 wounds he took, and attack-boosted Rechets are not bad against Heracles. I walked right into a nasty first round Nakita rush from from mtl, but managed to survive and advance anyway, because sometimes better lucky than good. VGG @mtl1998
That's a @Deroche quote if I ever heard one!
Old November 17th, 2017, 08:06 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Those of you who have incomplete Round 4 games may still continue, but we know enough to roll out a play-in game.

The Play-in game is on Marsh Thicket.

The Chris Perkins (3-1) v. kevindola (3-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Arrow Gruts x2, Ice Troll Berserker x2, Shiori
* Feral Troll, Templar Cavalry, Ninjas of the Northern Wind
* Greater Ice Elemental, Hoplitron, Blastatrons, Major X17
kevindola chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, Chris Perkins chooses who places first.
Old November 20th, 2017, 09:10 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:

The Chris Perkins (3-1) v. kevindola (3-1) pool of half-armies is:
Playing tonight around 7pm central.
Old November 20th, 2017, 08:59 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I got the win.

He charged with the Templars and shattered the Ice Elemental, but my Vydar borgs were able to take them out.

The Blastatrons were able to snipe away 2 Knights and a Ninja before the Knights arrived just outside my SZ at which point it became Heavies vs. Knights. Chomp proved better on this day and I wiped out his knights leaving me with X17, Grimnak (3), 3 Heavies, 1 Blast.

The ninjas only put one more hit on Grimnak before Chomp and a Heavy attack took them down.

The Troll took out Grimnak and 1 Heavy, but sustained too much damage each wave of attacks and went down.

I had X17, 1 Blast, 2 Heavies left. gg CP. fun match
Old November 21st, 2017, 11:30 AM

The Semifinals are on The Borogoves.

The Dysole (4-0) v. kevindola (4-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Zettian Guards, Deathwalker 7000, Beorn Boltcutter, Hoplitron x3
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Gladiatrons, Executioner 616
* Deathstalkers, Blastatrons, Deathwalker 8000
kevindola chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.

The Kinseth (3-1) v. dok (3-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Durgeth Ravagers x2, Pel the Hill Giant, Agent Carr
* Prince al'Kahora, Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x2
* Siege, Horned Skull Brutes x2, Iskra Esenwein
dok chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, Kinseth chooses who places first.
Old November 29th, 2017, 10:23 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:

The Dysole (4-0) v. kevindola (4-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Zettian Guards, Deathwalker 7000, Beorn Boltcutter, Hoplitron x3
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Gladiatrons, Executioner 616
* Deathstalkers, Blastatrons, Deathwalker 8000
A dwarf and an Ice construct crash the soulborg party. Today at 1:30pm c

EDIT: very good game. Dysole won with 1 Zettian, 1 Blastaron, and a 1 life Boltcutter. Several big moments and big rolls. Some things I should have done differently, but it came down to the very end.

Last edited by kevindola; November 29th, 2017 at 04:09 PM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 02:33 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post

A dwarf and an Ice construct crash the soulborg party. Today at 1:30pm c
Dwarves, can't take those guys anywhere!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old November 29th, 2017, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The Kinseth (3-1) v. dok (3-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Durgeth Ravagers x2, Pel the Hill Giant, Agent Carr
* Prince al'Kahora, Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x2
* Siege, Horned Skull Brutes x2, Iskra Esenwein

dok chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, Kinseth chooses who places first.
Playing either tonight at ~10:15 Eastern or tomorrow at a similar time.

Playing tonight, late (circa 11:30 Eastern).

I pulled it out - Was worried when KTN died to some dwarves, but a key init to get 2 last kills with Ashi was enough to get me in a manageable endgame, and good acid breath rolls brought down Siege. I won with 2 whites, 1 black, 1 nagrub, and Moriko left.

Last edited by dok; December 1st, 2017 at 01:56 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events