Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 2nd, 2017, 10:24 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Appreciated

Noted Sir H.

We may be a bit flexible on the deadline given that it is around a holiday. We'll let you know.

~Dysole, informationally
Old July 3rd, 2017, 01:44 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Game Set Match

heroscaper2010 and I should be starting momentarily.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old July 3rd, 2017, 10:32 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS Season 28 - GenCon Prep (Round 1 until 7/5)

Just finished with Xorlof.

His TKN trampled all over my Drones who forgot they have strength in numbers. I'm also going to need to remind Dan to maybe add 1 to his sharpshooter rolls.

It was a long grueling battle fought over the coarse of an entire day, he's lucky I didn't call time with my 11 hr to 15 hr lead.

In serious though thanks Xorlof for the fun game.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; July 5th, 2017 at 10:39 PM. Reason: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Xorlof again?Really I haven't given rep in years. Thanx 4 the game
Old July 3rd, 2017, 11:05 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, Crixus33 was cool and so were his dice, particularly the d20 (although his attacks were bad too).

I couldn't have asked for more from my dice other than an early AE drop, but I did even eventually get the drop when he was down to just James Murphy, who was getting ready to do some running and gunning on my remaining 2-life TKN and a few tasty grubs (plus Eldgrim who for various reasons I never got around to putting an OM on him).

He of course kids about the time. (We've got to remember to not go into the game early.) Both of use are rusty with the online system, so it was good that we were paired. Overall game length was a little over an hour.

Thanks for the game, Crixus33!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old July 5th, 2017, 07:58 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Kinseth and I starting in two minutes.

Stupid Nilfheim. That's all I have to say.

Played well just couldn't get that darn dragon to give up the ghost lol. One clutch disengage was all it took and my army crumpled like wet tissue paper lol.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; July 5th, 2017 at 08:49 AM.
Old July 5th, 2017, 09:33 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

The King!

Will took out Raelin early, I placed her out in front and hoped to stabilize in time, and I failed.

Nilf had 5 wounds when he finished off the Marro Hive, eating an OM at the same time. Controlling Wannok & Dagmar, it was like having an init switch and Nilf ice blasted two more Stingers before Will surrendered with 2 stingers and a 1-life MBS, I had all my Greenies and a 5 wound Nilf left (+ control of the glyphs.)

Will did a good job of draining at the right time.

Next up - Nilf...

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old July 6th, 2017, 01:56 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Just reported our game from last week. Sorry I didn't check it earlier.
Old July 6th, 2017, 08:22 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Round 2 is Reverse the Whip on Highway and Dieways.

vegies dad (1-0) v. Dysole (1-0)
vegies dad: * Blastatrons x4, Krug, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
Dysole: * Knights of Weston x2, Sir Gilbert, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, 4th Massachusetts Line x2PM vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad

Xorlof (1-0) v. I.S.B.3 (1-0)
Xorlof: * Ashigaru Harquebus x2, Phantom Knights x2, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Alastair MacDirk
I.S.B.3: * Tor-Kul-Na, Marrden Nagrubs x3, Airborne Elite, Eldgrim the Viking Champion

heroscaper2010 (1-0) v. Arrow Grut (1-0)
heroscaper2010: * Marro Warriors, Kozuke Samurai, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Theracus, Finn the Viking Champion, Tarn Viking Warriors, Otonashi
Arrow Grut: * Heavy Gruts, Ornak, Fen Hydra, Ne-Gok-Sa, Me-Burq-Sa, Marcu Esenwein

Kinseth (1-0) v. infectedsloth (1-0)
Kinseth: * Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Tornak, Blastatrons x2, Heavy Gruts, Gladiatrons
infectedsloth: * Greenscale Warriors x3, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Nilfheim

Chris Perkins (1-0) v. Sir Heroscape (1-0)
Chris Perkins: * Kurrok the Elementalist, Air Elemental x2, Fire Elemental x7
Sir Heroscape: * Mezzodemon Warmongers x5, Kaemon Awa

vegietarian18 (1-0) v. tbugg (0-1)
vegietarian18: * Death Chasers of Thesk, Marrden Nagrubs, Me-Burq-Sa, Tul-Bak-Ra, Wo-Sa-Ga, Marro Warriors
tbugg: * Greenscale Warriors x2, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Phantom Knights x2, Me-Burq-Sa

Tyesheron (0-1) v. superfrog (0-1)
Tyesheron: * Axegrinders of Burning Forge x3, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Migol Ironwill, Isamu
superfrog: * 4th Massachusetts Line x4, Sir Gilbert, Samuel Brown

Deroche (0-1) v. dok (0-1)
Deroche: * Fyorlag Spiders x2, Wyvern, Mohican River Tribe x2, Brave Arrow, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
dok: * Blastatrons x2, Gladiatrons x2, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Heirloom

kevindola (0-1) v. William099 (0-1)
kevindola: * Marro Stingers x4, Marro Hive, Me-Burq-Sa
William099: * Blade Gruts x3, Tornak, Ornak, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Marcu Esenwein, Me-Burq-Sa, Isamu

Dr.Goomonkey (0-1) v. FilmCriticFrog (0-1)
Dr.Goomonkey: * Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Fen Hydra, Isamu
FilmCriticFrog: * Blastatrons x2, Gladiatrons x2, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warden 816

Crixus33 has a bye.
Old July 7th, 2017, 05:49 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 28 - GenCon Prep (Round 2 until 7/12)

William099 and I are playing our match now

EDIT: Game over. I got the win to make my Ornak build 0-2. It was another close game though and quite a bloodbath as stingers and Blade Gruts were dying at a really high rate.

I got a big break in the first round when Ornak moved out Nerak to a spot my stingers could get to on my 2nd OM and I got 3 skulls against 0 shield to one shot the orc buffer. From there Tornak came in hard knocking me down to 6 stingers before dropping. The next wave was Ornak and the remainder of the blades. They were able to get me down to 3 Stingers, but I got a few big kills and my Rebirth rolls started getting hot.

MBS and Marcu made a game of it killing on each attack, but my stingers kept coming back. I killed Marcu then MBS after he took Kelda.

W099 surrendered with 2 blades and Isamu vs. Hive, MBS, 5 stingers.

I rebirthed 9 times so William killed 16 total stingers. gg

Last edited by kevindola; July 7th, 2017 at 07:15 PM.
Old July 8th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

What a game against Chris Perkins. It was Awa and Mezzos vs Kurrok and Elementals...both which counter each other surprisingly well. Unlike my army though, Chris' was solely dependent upon Kurrok's survival, so I decided to take the risk and do an early game assassination run with Awa putting all 3 OM's on him for the first round. I won initiative which allowed me to get onto road and be a thread by turn 2. Chris moved Kurrok to height just outside the startzone. Turn 2 I ran in using the road bonus and did my QR special attack to put 3 wounds on Kurrok. His turn 2 he brough up Fire Elementals, but none could reach me so that meant Turn 3 I'd get a chance to take out Kurrok no sweat. My turn 3 I jumped onto same level with Kurrok (keeping in mind to stay close to Kelda in case he did manage to survive and put wounds on me with elementals), and shot him 2 more times but only getting 0/4 and a 2/4 for my QR and not putting any wounds on Kurrok. Turn 3 Chris was able to get 2 Fire elementals engaged but only able to get 1 wound on Kaemon (also note he blocked me off from reaching Kelda with his placement, very smart ). So it was up to initiative. I decided turn 1 to take a chance with Kaemon and the last 2 to develop Mezzos. I won initiative! I disengaged from both Fire elementals - taking no wounds - and repositioned within 4 spaces of Kurrok and on same level. two more attacks of 1/4 for QR and no wounds to show...now I was sweating. He engaged with Fire elementals next turn and wittled away at Kaemon while I spent time developing Mezzos. He managed to get one fire elemental engaged with a Mezzo near my startzone which limited my development, but on Turn 3 I realized that my one one mezzo I'd developed was - with the road bonus -able to get within range of Kurrok and take one final pot shot before Fire elementals swarmed the map and held position. I ran him in, attacking with 3 vs 4 defense and Kurrok having 2 life left. I rolled 2/3 and Chris had an untimely 0/4 defense = Kurrok fell to his death with a Mezzodemon spear in his gut. That was basically game as from that point Chris could only take a turn with 1 elemental at a time. After their leader fell, the elementals didn't really stand a chance and the Mezzos cleaned up the rest.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 9th, 2017, 01:34 PM

FilmCriticFrog knows what's in an order marker FilmCriticFrog knows what's in an order marker

I won my match against Dr. Goomonkey, but it was a close one. Both of us were playing armies we were unfamiliar with, but with a few well-placed cyberclaws and a LOT of luck, I eked out a victory. It was fun to play and talk with Dr. GM, and I look forward to playing with him again. I had a lot of fun playing RTW and enjoyed facing my own army. I look forward to my next match!
Old July 11th, 2017, 08:04 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Finished up with heroscaper 2010 last night. Our game was the story of the 300 point army vs the 600 point army. More or less, he took an early and pretty decisive lead, killing my only ranged unit and Marcu, 2 wounds away from killing NeGokSa with the Kozuke and having map control, when, after 3 tries, I hit a 20 for Mindshackle on the two remaining Kozuke. They were promptly murdered, as they lacked good positioning (relative to his army: I wanted to dive the Marro Warriors of course but Theracus we positioned in the way) to be effective. My next OM I rushed to Kelda with NeGokSa, where he took 2 wounds from Marro Warrior pounding. Apparently upset by this betrayal, he promptly ran over and mindshackled his former entourage with a natural 20. The rest of the game was more or less clean up.

Heroscaper deserved to win that game, really. He punished my early misplay and, well, I took a gambit with NeGokSa against an all unique army and it payed off.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events