Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 28th, 2017, 01:18 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 28 - GenCon Prep (Round 1 until 7/5)

This format isn't the same, though? Bringing an unbeatable army to this event puts you at 2-2 and not in the playoffs.

Last edited by superfrog; June 28th, 2017 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Not to mention that calling somebody out publicly for their army choice is a d*ck move.
Old June 28th, 2017, 01:42 PM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

When is the tournament
Old June 28th, 2017, 02:07 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekthefreak View Post
When is the tournament
Hi zeek,

The tournament technically started last night when the first round matchups were announced.

If you just want to get a game in you can go here or send me a PM. I am usually up for a game.

If you you still want to peripherally be involved in this tournament it would have to be as a sub and since the armies are announced it would likely only be as a fill in for someone who dropped out and you would then use their army.
Old June 28th, 2017, 02:38 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Game Set Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinseth View Post
id rather go 2-3 day 1, and tried to get in with a subpar army for success at day 2. I don't think making day 2 is an accomplishment in rtw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysole View Post
kinseth: * greenscale warriors x3, raelin the kyrie warrior [rotv], nilfheim
������
You may want to go bang your head against the wall, because your argument doesn't hold water. I still feel the same way, if it were an RTW playoff format. This is alternating RTW format, so 2 of my 4 games are with my own army.

With a bring 1 format, you still have to guess the meta. I figured with the ability to play your army in 2/4 games, you'd want to maximize your chances of winning those games. Add to the fact that the opening around is play your own army, in the second round it should be Stronger armies. Giving yourself a good chance to have a stronger army in the first RTW.

Alternating RTW makes it more tricky, where as RTW playoffs almost certainly dooms me in Day 2 if I have one of the strongest armies. In Alternating RTW playoffs, I still have to win games with my army.

I didn't guess the meta correctly for the online event, bummer.

But this isn't apples to apples with pervious Gencon Main Events.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old June 28th, 2017, 06:06 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Shorter Kinseth: I managed to convince myself the meta would be way stronger.

CP and I starting in about a half hour. I feel like I have a pretty good chance of killing at least one figure.

EDIT: I crushed my prediction! Despite losing Raelin in the first round, I ended up clearing the exos, killing six mezzos, and putting one wound on Kaemon. If I had hit venomous sting on Kaemon with the wyvern instead of getting that 1 wound, it might have been an exciting finish.

Last edited by dok; June 28th, 2017 at 07:35 PM.
Old June 28th, 2017, 08:11 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Brutal matchup for dok. Mezzos had their fun, bringing down all the commons fairly easily. Dok got a few good breaks, including removing 2 OM's in a row (both the next one to be revealed), but needed a lot more to overcome my anti-common squad army.

gg, hope I don't have to go through this matchup from the other side later.
Old June 29th, 2017, 09:56 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I know this isn't you guys, but the central water by the right start zone on Platypus is placed in the wrong spot. I'm gonna post in the WoS thread too.
Anybody who wants a quick fix for this can steal the map off of my game with Arrow Grut: I patched in two tiles to fix the issue.
Old July 1st, 2017, 02:14 AM

Isak is surprisingly tart
Re: OHS Season 28 - GenCon Prep (Signups EXTENDED Until 6/25

Sorry I didn't see this, I've been dead to the world for a couple days. Anyways, I'm missing this one but keep me posted as to when the next one is. Will it show up on this same thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Last day for signups. Here is a callout for those who have told me they were going to sign up but haven't yet

@infectedsloth
@vegietarian18 (and his +1)
@Xorlof
@Herofly

and @Isak (I know you would miss the first week, but you could sign up as a sub if you really want to get a few games in)
Old July 1st, 2017, 08:29 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Report form is done and in the OP for everyone who has finished their game (looks like several already)
Old July 1st, 2017, 11:45 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Vegie and I are playing now

EDIT: Really good game, but Vegie took the win. He had 2 PKs and MBS left standing.

Choke points bogged down the action on Othk/GS vs. Gruts which I think favored the black dragon. I was down to 4 BGs when the PKs came out, and I was never quite able to knock him below 3 PKs as he bounced around and stole OMs.

gg Vegie.

Last edited by kevindola; July 2nd, 2017 at 12:50 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 12:48 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Very swingy game between me & kevin. I thought I was going to win when Othkurik was dropping 3/4 on every acid breath and had killed eight Blades, thought I was going to lose when Othkurik died and I lost two order markers and control of the board, then managed to come back when my final three Phantoms chained together good attacks to knock off order markers off of the dwindling Utgar heroes. Good game

Last edited by vegietarian18; July 2nd, 2017 at 01:33 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 10:20 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I can't get a hold of @KingARgun for our game. Just letting you know in case he doesn't contact me by the time we're supposed to be done.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events