Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 26th, 2017, 03:52 PM
ugly filtering American newcomer

Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS Season 28 - GenCon Prep (Matchups Later Tonight)

Lets Go!!! I want to do some demolition!!!

Tyesheron is playing Moriko...
Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE
Old June 27th, 2017, 05:25 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 28 - GenCon Prep (Matchups Tuesday)

Before you post @kevindola , note that I changed my army. I resubmitted, so if you wouldn't mind making the adjustment? Thanks!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 27th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Matchups Tuesday

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old June 27th, 2017, 10:34 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Many Muchness

I'm working on it. I'm basically spreadsheet girl for OHS and I had quite a few fires I had to put out last night on limited time which is the cause for the delay. Matchups should be up before I go to bed tonight.

~Dysole, who notes that means within the next two or three hours
Old June 27th, 2017, 10:58 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool.

Also thanks to you and the other organizers for setting this up. These events have always been a great way to scratch that heroscape itch.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old June 28th, 2017, 12:26 AM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Second Time's the Charm

Ignore the first email (and some of you may have gotten several emails from me; yay technology) you got from me. Slight error in Round 1 matchups. It should be corrected now.

~Dysole, saying this before she posts the matches
Old June 28th, 2017, 12:33 AM

FilmCriticFrog knows what's in an order marker FilmCriticFrog knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS Season 28 - GenCon Prep ()

Im having a little trouble with the link. Can someone help me out? I cant seem to get in.
Old June 28th, 2017, 12:37 AM

Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker

So you're saying you don't want to play against me Dysole.. Understandable.

Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE
Old June 28th, 2017, 12:43 AM

While getting back to this what are special rules on spaces?

Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE
Old June 28th, 2017, 12:57 AM

Game Set Match

Round 1 is Normal on Platypus. Italicized players choose who places first.

FilmCriticFrog v. vegies dad
FilmCriticFrog: * Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Fen Hydra, Isamu
vegies dad: * Knights of Weston x2, Sir Gilbert, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, 4th Massachusetts Line x2 PM vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad

Crixus33 v. Xorlof
Crixus33: * Marro Drones x5, Johnny ""Shotgun"" Sullivan, James Murphy, Deadeye Dan
Xorlof: * Tor-Kul-Na, Marrden Nagrubs x3, Airborne Elite, Eldgrim the Viking Champion

Dr.Goomonkey v. heroscaper2010
Dr.Goomonkey: * Blastatrons x2, Gladiatrons x2, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warden 816
heroscaper2010: * Heavy Gruts, Ornak, Fen Hydra, Ne-Gok-Sa, Me-Burq-Sa, Marcu Esenwein

vegietarian18 v. kevindola
vegietarian18: * Greenscale Warriors x2, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Phantom Knights x2, Me-Burq-Sa
kevindola: * Blade Gruts x3, Tornak, Ornak, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Marcu Esenwein, Me-Burq-Sa, Isamu

Sir Heroscape v. KingARgun
Sir Heroscape: * Kurrok the Elementalist, Air Elemental x2, Fire Elemental x7
KingARgun: * Agent Carr, Alastair MacDirk, Brunak, Deathwalker 8000

Dysole v. Tyesheron
Dysole: * Blastatrons x4, Krug, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
Tyesheron: * 4th Massachusetts Line x4, Sir Gilbert, Samuel Brown

Arrow Grut v. superfrog
Arrow Grut: * Marro Warriors, Kozuke Samurai, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Theracus, Finn the Viking Champion, Tarn Viking Warriors, Otonashi
superfrog: * Axegrinders of Burning Forge x3, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Migol Ironwill, Isamu

Chris Perkins v. dok
Chris Perkins: * Mezzodemon Warmongers x5, Kaemon Awa
dok: * Fyorlag Spiders x2, Wyvern, Mohican River Tribe x2, Brave Arrow, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]

Kinseth v. William099
Kinseth: * Greenscale Warriors x3, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Nilfheim
William099: * Marro Stingers x4, Marro Hive, Me-Burq-Sa

tbugg v. I.S.B.3
tbugg: * Death Chasers of Thesk, Marrden Nagrubs, Me-Burq-Sa, Tul-Bak-Ra, Wo-Sa-Ga, Marro Warriors
I.S.B.3: * Ashigaru Harquebus x2, Phantom Knights x2, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Alastair MacDirk

Deroche v. infectedsloth
Deroche: * Blastatrons x2, Gladiatrons x2, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Heirloom
infectedsloth: * Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Tornak, Blastatrons x2, Heavy Gruts, Gladiatrons

~Dysole, who finally got everything working
Old June 28th, 2017, 09:44 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: OHS Season 28 - GenCon Prep (Round 1 until 7/5)

I know this isn't you guys, but the central water by the right start zone on Platypus is placed in the wrong spot. I'm gonna post in the WoS thread too.
Old June 28th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Game Set Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinseth View Post
id rather go 2-3 day 1, and tried to get in with a subpar army for success at day 2. I don't think making day 2 is an accomplishment in rtw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysole View Post
kinseth: * greenscale warriors x3, raelin the kyrie warrior [rotv], nilfheim
🤔🤔🤔

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events