Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 16th, 2017, 06:11 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 28 - GenCon Prep (Signups Until 6/18)

Monday, I presume.
Old June 16th, 2017, 06:19 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Monday is as scheduled, however these are always participant dependent, so we'll see how many sign up this weekend and if we think a week extension will get us any more.
Old June 18th, 2017, 11:52 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Don't have time now, but I will be signing up tonight (should I be able to). Can't wait to play again

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old June 18th, 2017, 02:49 PM
ugly filtering American newcomer

Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker

Fine why not I just need to be reminded what to do...

Tyesheron is playing Moriko...
Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE
Old June 18th, 2017, 10:04 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyesheron View Post
Fine why not I just need to be reminded what to do...
Ty,

Pick a 450 point, 18 hex army and then enter it into the OP submission form. If you need more help, let me know.
Old June 18th, 2017, 10:34 PM

FilmCriticFrog knows what's in an order marker FilmCriticFrog knows what's in an order marker

Sounds like fun. Sign me up! I think Kevin is gonna help me get my bearings so it may be a while but Id be happy tot ry!
Old June 20th, 2017, 01:30 PM
ugly filtering American newcomer

Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS Season 28 - GenCon Prep (Signups EXTENDED Until 6/25

So when do we start?

Tyesheron is playing Moriko...
Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE
Old June 21st, 2017, 10:23 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyesheron View Post
So when do we start?
Matchups should go up Monday (6/25) unless we are at an odd number and scrounge to make it even.

Calling out the usuals who haven't signed up yet, but expressed some kind of interest at some point in time

Old June 21st, 2017, 01:33 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'm going to pass on this one, never really been a fan of these Gencon prep tourneys. I'll be back for the next tourney that uses a proper format.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 21st, 2017, 08:30 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

I know it's a poor excuse, but I'm in the last tournament right now, and I just got recruited for CoN. So I'm kind of booked at the moment. Sorry guys.

H E R O S C A P E
Old June 25th, 2017, 10:19 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Last day for signups. Here is a callout for those who have told me they were going to sign up but haven't yet

@infectedsloth
@vegietarian18 (and his +1)
@Xorlof
@Herofly

and @Isak (I know you would miss the first week, but you could sign up as a sub if you really want to get a few games in)
Old June 25th, 2017, 03:59 PM

Herofly knows what's in an order marker Herofly knows what's in an order marker

I checked my schedule, within the next month I will have finals, graduation, and moving across country. I just don't have the required time for it right now. I'd like to but I'll need to wait for the next tournament. I do look forward to some online games in the future.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events