Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 7th, 2017, 10:58 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
OHS Season 28 - GenCon Prep CONGRATS DYSOLE!

Online Heroscape Season 28 - Gen Con Main Event Prep
WINNERS REPORT GAMES HERE

Spoiler Alert!

The Finals are Normal on Remains of Clionesia.

Dysole (5-1) v. vegietarian18 (5-1)
Dysole: * Blastatrons x4, Krug, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
vegietarian18: * Greenscale Warriors x2, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Phantom Knights x2, Me-Burq-Sa

The Semifinals are Reverse the Whip on Zephyr.

infectedsloth (4-0) v. Dysole (4-1)
infectedsloth: * Blastatrons x4, Krug, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
Dysole: * Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Tornak, Blastatrons x2, Heavy Gruts, Gladiatrons

Sir Heroscape (4-0) v. vegietarian18 (4-1)
Sir Heroscape: * Greenscale Warriors x2, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Phantom Knights x2, Me-Burq-Sa
vegietarian18: * Kurrok the Elementalist, Air Elemental x2, Fire Elemental x7

The Quarterfinals are Reverse the Whip on Common Ground.

vegietarian18 (3-1) v. superfrog (3-1)
vegietarian18: * Greenscale Warriors x2, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Phantom Knights x2, Me-Burq-Sa
superfrog: * Axegrinders of Burning Forge x3, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Migol Ironwill, Isamu

Dysole (3-1) v. Xorlof (3-1)
Dysole: * Blastatrons x4, Krug, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
Xorlof: * Tor-Kul-Na, Marrden Nagrubs x3, Airborne Elite, Eldgrim the Viking Champion[/QUOTE]

Round 4 is Reverse the Whip on Wyrmwalk.
Spoiler Alert!

Round 3 is Normal on Elswin Plateau.
Spoiler Alert!

Round 2 is Reverse the Whip on Highway and Dieways.
Spoiler Alert!

Round 1 is Normal on Platypus. Italicized players choose who places first.
Spoiler Alert!

Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. Links to how-to-play videos below:
Spoiler Alert!
Using an online voice chat utility, such as Skype or Google Hangouts, improves the playing experience considerably.

2017 GenCon Main Event Prep
  • Each player brings one 450-point army with no more than 18 figures*. No VC, no Marvel.
  • During the regular season you will play the army you bring in Round 1 and Round 3. However, Round 2 and Round 4 will be Reverse The Whip -- you play with the army your opponent brought for each round in the playoffs.
  • During the playoffs this will continue to alternate with ensuring that the Finals game is playing the army you brought, therefore the semi-finals will be Reverse the Whip, quarter-finals will be play what you brought, etc....
*An army can contain more than 18 figures, but only 18 figures may be placed on the battlefield each game. Airborne Elite and Rechets of Bogdan count toward these limits, as usual. Double-spaced figures only count as a single figure. Extra hexes will be provided for players using more than 24 hexes.

The regular season will last four weeks, with one game each week. After the regular season ends there will be a single elimination bracket for the top finishers.

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Event Details and Rules
Spoiler Alert!

Players in the Event
  1. Dysole
  2. dok
  3. kevindola
  4. superfrog
  5. Sir Heroscape
  6. Chris Perkins
  7. Crixus33
  8. Dr.Goomonkey
  9. William099
  10. Kinseth
  11. Arrow Grut
  12. FilmCriticFrog
  13. Tyesheron
  14. Deroche
  15. heroscaper2010
  16. KingARgun
  17. tbugg
  18. vegietarian18
  19. vegie's dad
  20. infectedsloth
  21. i.s.b.3
  22. Xorlof

Last edited by Dysole; October 18th, 2017 at 12:19 AM.
Old June 7th, 2017, 11:15 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 28 - GenCon Prep (Signups Until 6/25)

So are we not doing the same rounds format as The Main Event? That is, 5 rounds then 4 rounds? Because if it is, the regular season should read playing your own army for rounds 1,3 and 5.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 7th, 2017, 12:14 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
So are we not doing the same rounds format as The Main Event? That is, 5 rounds then 4 rounds? Because if it is, the regular season should read playing your own army for rounds 1,3 and 5.
4 Rounds only.

That's the way the prep events have always been done despite the actual Main Event going 5 rounds.

But since I'm replying to you, it's a good time to bring up our epic Semifinal game in the GenCon prep event last year

Zombies vs. Grok Riders
Old June 7th, 2017, 12:36 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: OHS Season 28 - GenCon Prep (Signups Until 6/18)

We would do 5 rounds, if we had enough people sign up.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old June 7th, 2017, 12:39 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

so tell a friend
Old June 7th, 2017, 12:46 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
4 Rounds only.

That's the way the prep events have always been done despite the actual Main Event going 5 rounds.

But since I'm replying to you, it's a good time to bring up our epic Semifinal game in the GenCon prep event last year

Zombies vs. Grok Riders
Haha! Yes...yes indeed...that was a beautiful game...and one I still tell people about

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 7th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Woo hoo! After a long absence from online scape, I'm playing in this one! (@kevindola )

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old June 7th, 2017, 12:58 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Woo hoo! After a long absence from online scape, I'm playing in this one! (@kevindola )
Woooooo!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old June 9th, 2017, 02:30 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Maps updated with actual 2017 Gen Con released maps.
Old June 15th, 2017, 04:53 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I assume the 450 points is correct, but I need to ask just in case. The sign up form says "Enter your information and army below. The army has a limit of 600 points and 18 figures." Is it 450 or 600?

I submitted my army assuming 450.
Old June 16th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Against my better judgement I have entered. I need me some heroscape again.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old June 16th, 2017, 05:44 PM

When are we getting this underway?

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events