Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 9th, 2017, 09:58 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League IX: A Taste of Gen Con (Round 2 Until 7/2

totax and I are starting now

kevindola (2-0) v. TOTAX (1-1)
kevindola won the diceoff and may select first or defer. TOTAX chooses who places first

Clusterfudge
* : Blastatrons x1, Major X17
* : Knights of Weston x1, Finn the Viking Champion, Otonashi

* : Elite Onyx Vipers, Shiori

3 Factor
* : Roman Legionnaires x1, Marcus Gallus, Isamu
* : Sacred Band x1, Parmenio, Marcu Esenwein

* : Marro Stingers x1, Krav Maga Agents
EDIT: I got the win thanks to the Krav Maga Agents. Hey they're good. They did all the heavy lifting, but X17 and the Knights had a Major part keeping them un attacked.

Totax risked OM1 on Marcu to claim Unique Attack +1 and sent out the Elite Onyx. I set up X17 and the Knights. The Vipers frenzied but their skulls were absent. They failed a 4v3 on Otonashi (guarding my ranged figures), and failed a 5v7 and 4v7 against X17.

The counterattack by X17 and Knights killed all the Elite without them doing a wound.

Shiori came out next, but was only able to get a single Shuriken into X17 for 1 wound before Cyberclaw clamped her down and the Krav finished her off.

The Sacred Band and Parmenio were next as the Krav killed Marcu and they crashed into Finn and the Knights. They did some damage, but couldn't break through the lines as the Krav rained attacks of 4 down on them eliminating the Band.

X17 clamped Parmenio next and the Krav got the jump on the Romans still in the startzone. They were 3 order markers away from getting any attacks off so totax surrendered.

I lost 3 Knights and X17 and Finn each took 1 wound.

gg totax

Last edited by kevindola; July 9th, 2017 at 09:11 PM.
Old July 9th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League IX: A Taste of Gen Con (Round 3 Until 7/1

I'm still waiting to hear back from @infectedsloth about scheduling our game.

Old July 9th, 2017, 10:47 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I'm still waiting to hear back from @infectedsloth about scheduling our game.
PM sent.
Old July 12th, 2017, 07:53 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sparkle & I playing now
Old July 15th, 2017, 10:48 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League IX: A Taste of Gen Con (Round 4 Until 7/3

We will either have 5 or 6 make the playoffs. Good luck to everyone. I have found it an enjoyable tournament! Solid group of contenders for the playoffs going into the final week of the regular season.

Round 4 is on Wyrmwalk.
The player whose names is italicized won the diceoff and chooses whom places first.

Sir Heroscape (3-0) v. kevindola (3-0)
Sir Heroscape (Die upon my blade!): Jotun, Kelda, Charos, James Murphy
kevindola (Strength in Numbers): Tarn Vikings, Airborne Elite, Marro Warriors, Taelord, Zetacron, Major Q10

Kinseth (3-0) v. Dysole (2-1)
Kinseth (A Uniquely Taelord Experience): Airborne Elite, Marro Warriors, Krav Maga Agents, Taelord, Zetacron, Finn the Viking Warrior
Dysole (The Good, The Bad, and The KungFuly): Raelin, Sgt. Drake Alexander (SotM), Eltahale, Me-Burq-Sa, Marro Warriors, Isamu, Krav Maga Agents

dok (2-1) v. Scaperedude (2-1)
dok (I found this combo, it's called Raelin + Q9): Major Q9, Laglor, Brunak, Krug, Raelin (RotV)
Scaperedude (Let'm Have It!!!): Krug, Airborne Elite, Sgt. Drake Alexander (RotV), Major Q10, Migol Ironwill

infectedsloth (2-1) v. vegietarian18 (2-1)
infectedsloth: Taelord, Syvarris, Tarn Viking Warriors, Marro Warriors, Krug, Kozuke Samurai
vegietarian18 (the wizard (1989)): Ulginesh, Jorhdawn, Emiroon, Morsbane, Chardris, Kyntela Gwyn, Arkmer

Dr.Goomonkey (1-2) v. TOTAX (1-2)
Dr.Goomonkey (Zamurai): Kato Katsuro, Rhogar Dragonspine, Kozuke Samurai, Tagawa Samurai, Zettian Guards
TOTAX (Dropped Elves): Ulginesh, Jorhdawn, Emiroon, Chardris, Kyntela Gwyn, Arkmer, Airborne Elite

Deroche (1-2) v. thesparkleinyourwater (1-2)
Deroche (I'm still pissed that Hydras aren't allowed): Raelin (RotV), Major Q9, Laglor, Krav Maga Agents, Krug, Isamu
thesparkleinyourwater: Charos, Kee-Mo-Shi, Eldgrim Viking Champion, Agent Skahen, Laglor

Chris Perkins (1-2) v. Lo Pan (1-2)
Chris Perkins (Raelin, vol. 2): Raelin (SotM), Major Q9, Krav Maga Agents, Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein
Lo Pan: Braxas, Airborne Elite, Major Q9, Kozuke Samurai

Taeblewalker v. Ericth74
Taeblewalker: Krav Maga Agents, Tagawa Samurai, Raelin (SotM), Jotun, Guilty McCreech
Ericth74 (Paul's Unique): SGT. Drake(ROTV), Krav Maga Agents, Raelin(ROTV), Krug, Nilfheim

Blubberguy22 v. superfrog
Blubberguy22 (Triple Dragons): Braxas, Zelrig, Nilfheim
superfrog: Cyprien, Sonya, Iskra, Rechets, Q10, Sudema, Otonashi

Last edited by kevindola; July 16th, 2017 at 12:16 AM.
Old July 15th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Looks like a mirror match of Krav vs. Krav!

Old July 15th, 2017, 11:24 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

15 figures vs. 4! I can't lose!

Last edited by kevindola; July 15th, 2017 at 11:41 PM.
Old July 16th, 2017, 08:10 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Sir Heroscape and I are playing our match now

EDIT: I rolled the drop and won initiative, which is game over most of the time. I was able to rip through Charos in the first round and Jotun in the 2nd round.

8 range 5 attack x4 is nasty.

Jotun managed to kill 1 airborne and a suicide Kelda killed another, but that was all.

gg. Bad matchup and worse dice for Sir H.

I even rolled a 20 when Jotun threw my Viking into lava.

Last edited by kevindola; July 16th, 2017 at 09:13 PM.
Old July 19th, 2017, 07:50 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Starting with Lo Pan now
Old July 20th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just finished with Taeblewalker. I took the win, my 1st online win too. It was a "Battle of the Kravs" in the beginning, which I took. He made a big comeback at the end winning a Jotun vs Nilfheim showdown. But Sgt Drake dropped a big hit on the giant to end it. I was left with a 4 life Drake and full life Krug still in the start zone. Fun game.

Really enjoyed my first tournament, lumps and all!
Old July 23rd, 2017, 12:56 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

totax and I are starting right about now.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old July 25th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I won game two of the doubleheader w/ infectedsloth. My Elves deployed well early and cleared out Tarn and Kozuke and Syvarris without taking too much damage, but Krug and the Marros poised a big problem. They blasted through Morsbane before he could negate Krug, then picked off some of the lower health elves. I was left with Chardris, Emiroon, Kyntela, and Ulginesh and made some unorthodox summoning + disengage plays to avoid Krug and finish off the Marros. Ulginesh was able to ping Krug from range and turn the game into a Taelord + 1 Tarn on Dagmar vs. Ulginesh + 1 life Emiroon duel. It was mostly dice and positioning from there, and I was able to win

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events