Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 20th, 2017, 08:40 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League IX: A Taste of Gen Con (Round 2 Until 7/2

Finished with CP. Syvarris and Kaemon managed to take out 7/8 wyrms with only a few wounds to show for it, then Syvarris picked off the stinger on lodin for good measure. I made a mistake with rat rollout and the stingers were able to drain and kill Kaemon for it, but I managed to tie things down and clean out the stingers with their nemesis, the Krav. The last stinger died to CP's third drain backfire. I won with a 1-life Syvarris, 5 rats, 2 krav, and an unactivated Zetacron.
Old June 25th, 2017, 01:17 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Taeblewalker and I should be starting in about 45 minutes right about now. played one great game, ending in my defeat.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; June 27th, 2017 at 01:40 PM.
Old June 26th, 2017, 12:52 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

I'm playing now.

H E R O S C A P E
Old June 27th, 2017, 12:53 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Infectedsloth and I are planning on playing today around 6pm c.

EDIT: We paused our game about halfway through. IMO, it's anyone's game currently.

Last edited by kevindola; June 27th, 2017 at 11:39 PM.
Old June 29th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Taeblewalker and I should be starting in about 45 minutes right about now. played one great game, ending in my defeat.
It came down to my Shiori vs. his Moriko. Go ninjas!

Old June 29th, 2017, 08:51 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Sloth and I will be finishing up the last game of Round 2 shortly

EDIT: Game over. Battle report and Round 3 coming tomorrow.

Last edited by kevindola; June 29th, 2017 at 09:47 PM.
Old June 30th, 2017, 08:32 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Had quite a tense game with infectedsloth.

infectedsloth
: Raelin (RotV), Hydra x1, Black Wyrmling x3, Axegrinders x2, Mezzodemons x1
kevindola (A Dwarf, a Kyrie, and a Marro Warlord walk into a Bar): Romans x3, Raelin (RotV), Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Krav Maga Agents

This was a grinder. I rolled up Romans Raelin and MBS on the north side of the map towards the glyphs ceding the high ground in the south to the majority of Sloth's army.

While he was setting up I would snipe with MBS. This got me a hit the Hydra, a hit on Raelin, and a kill on a dwarf before Sloth sent in the black wyrmling wave of 2 that killed a Roman and got behind the lines to acid a Krav away.

I killed the back line wyrm, and overreached to get the 2nd one, but it took a long time to kill that 5 defense wyrmling and while I was doing that the Hydra and Mezzos picked off a few Romans.

I re-consolidated while I_S let his mezzos go to work taking out a few romans before continued attacks from MBS took out the exoskeletons and got them down to 1.

Eventually we wore each other down to

Hydra (3), Raelin (3), 6 dwarves, 1 mezzo, 1 wyrm vs. 6 Romans, MBS, Forge, 2 Kravs.

The 3 Head Hydra came in (in Rae's aura) but all 3 attacks were blocked by Romans. Forge knocked off a head and a Roman knocked off another as the 8 defense failed I_S. Commander's strike finished off the Hydra.

Sloth came in with his dwarves as the final wave and managed to get me under a squad of Romans, but Forgehammer's support was enough to knock out the axegrinders (along with 6 defense Romans)

I_S surrendered with 1 Wyrmling and 3 life Raelin vs. 3 Romans, MSB (2), Forge, 2 Kravs.

Really fun game against a great opponent.

Dagmar was also a huge part of this game. Held by me for almost the entirety although infectedsloth got it for 1 round when he made his dwarf charge allowing him an initiative switch with 2 straight turns of dwarf attacks.
Old June 30th, 2017, 11:02 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Round 3 is on Highways and Dieways. (Valda, Ulinavia)
The player won the diceoff may choose first pick or defer. The player who lost the diceoff will choose who places first.

Recall the picking system is 1-2-1-1-1. Whomever chooses first gets 1 of the 6 pods. Then second pick gets 2 picks, then alternating from there.

***Also you may not have 2 of the same unique figure in your placed army. You MAY draft 2 of the same unique army, but will have to sit 1 when placing your army. So if you wind up with 2 Isamus or 2 Marcus after drafting, you may only place 1.

dok (2-0) v. Kinseth (2-0)
Kinseth won the diceoff and may select first or defer. dok chooses who places first

Kyntela is the key
* : Phantom Knights x2
* : Horned Skull Brutes x2, Otonashi
* : Mohican River Tribe x2, Marcu Esenwein

140 all day
* : Mezzodemon Warmongers x2, Isamu
* : Marro Stingers x2, Marcu Esenwein
Scaperedude (2-0) v. Sir Heroscape (2-0)
Scaperedude won the diceoff and may select first or defer. Sir Heroscape chooses who places first

Why Not?
* : Shaolin Monks x2
* : Sir Dupuis
* : Sonlen

”Jeepers Mister you’re strong”
* : deathreavers x1, Fen Hydra
* : Shurrak
kevindola (2-0) v. TOTAX (1-1)
kevindola won the diceoff and may select first or defer. TOTAX chooses who places first

Clusterfudge
* : Blastatrons x1, Major X17
* : Knights of Weston x1, Finn the Viking Champion, Otonashi
* : Elite Onyx Vipers, Shiori

3 Factor
* : Roman Legionnaires x1, Marcus Gallus, Isamu
* : Sacred Band x1, Parmenio, Marcu Esenwein
* : Marro Stingers x1, Krav Maga Agents
Dysole (1-1) v. Lo Pan (1-1)
Dysole won the diceoff and may select first or defer. Lo Pan chooses who places first

Undead on Arrival vs. Elf Aware Robot vs. Cowboy and Aliens
* : Phantom Knights x2, Marcu Esenwein
* : Warriors of Ashra x2, Zetacron
* : Marro Stingers x2, Guilty McCreech

* : Master Win Chiu Woo
* : Aubrien Archers x2, Kyntela Gwyn
* : Major Q10
vegietarian18 (1-1) v. Deroche (1-1)
Deroche won the diceoff and may select first or defer. vegietarian18 chooses who places first

super Heroes
* : Venom
* : Spider-Man
* : Eltahale

Robots, Wolves, and Baby Dragons, Oh My!
* : Blastatrons x1, Gladiatrons x1 (sit one)
* : Anubian Wolves x2
* : Black Wyrmling x5
infectedsloth (1-1) v. Taeblewalker (1-1)
infectedsloth won the diceoff and may select first or defer. Taeblewalker chooses who places first

* : Marro Drudge x1, White Wyrmling x3
* : Blue Wyrmling x3, Izumi Samurai
* : Johnny ‘Shotgun’ Sullivan, Brave Arrow, Theracus

* : Spider-Man
* : Venom, Isamu
* : 10th Regiment of the Foot x2 (sit one)
Chris Perkins (1-1) v. thesparkleinyourwater (0-2)
thesparkleinyourwater won the diceoff and may select first or defer. Chris Perkins chooses who places first

An Uncommon Alliance
* : Frost Giant of Mohr, Marcu Esenwein
* : Goblin Cutters x1, Iron Golem, Isamu
* : deathreavers x1, Fen Hydra

* : deathknights of Valkrill x2, Dumutef Guard x1, Otonashi
* : Deathchasers of Thesk x2, Nerak
* :Mezzodemon Warmongers x2, Guilty McCreech
Dr.Goomonkey (0-2) v. Ericth74 (0-2)
Ericth74 won the diceoff and may select first or defer. Dr.Goomonkey chooses who places first

* : Sudema
* : Black Wyrmling x4, Theracus
* : Warforged Soldiers x2

I know what you are thinking...
* : Anubian Wolves x1, Khosumet the Darklord
* : Venom, Isamu
* : Tarn Viking Warriors, Tornak
vegie's dad (0-2) v. Blubberguy22 (0-2)
vegie's dad won the diceoff and may select first or defer. Blubberguy22 chooses who places first

Lava Losers
* : Shurrak
* : Mimring
* : Moltenclaw

* : Kumiko, Shiori, Otonashi, Isamu
* : Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Dumutef Guard x2
* : 4th Massachusetts Line x2 (sit 1)

Last edited by kevindola; July 6th, 2017 at 07:48 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 09:00 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League IX: A Taste of Gen Con (Round 3 Until 7/1

Scaperedude and I just finished.
The armies were:

Me - Monks X2, Rats X1, Hydra, Sonlen
Scaperedude - Sir Dupuis, Phantoms X2, Shurrak

It was a hard loss for him. The dice were COMPLETELY one-sided. I won every Initiative and rolled ~60% attack die. Aside from that, that one squad of rats survived EVERYTHING! I only ever lost 1 rat and I held glyphs the whole game. The monks also did a great job this game, engaging multiple phantoms at a time and maximizing attacks. I was most worried about Dupuis though getting buffed by the knights and taking out my Hydra or Sonlen with big attacks. I was able to block his path to them pretty well with some rats and monks and positioned my OM's so that once they died my Hydra was able to run in and engage Dupuis at full life. Needless to say, the Hydra had a big lunch. I stole and OM on Dupuis and the Hydra decided to eat some more phantoms. he was tired from eating after that and the Phantoms got him to half life. But i didn't bother with OM's on him after that, and the Monks then came in and killed the last of the phantoms. Shurrak came out, Sonlen joined the fray and buffed by height and Unique +1 put 3wounds on Shurrak. Shurrak could only do so much after that, and Sonlen with the Monks finished him off.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 6th, 2017, 12:53 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Eric and I are playing, right now! finished, and it was quite a fun game, though a bit unbalance in the end. We both got the armies we brought. The first round I grabbed Valda and he grabbed Ulivanwisxona the Unique attack glyph. Sudema got off Valda and took out the Anubians and received one (maybe two) wounds in the process, while the Warforged picked on Tornak on the U glyph. Then the Tarn Vikings got 3 Berserker Charges in a row and took out Sudema, but then got taken out quickly by the Warforged, along with Tornak. Venom came out and took out a Warforged, but then only got 2 skulls on basically all of his attacks. The game quickly came to an end at that point with only Sudema and a single Warforged being destroyed on my side. Good luck Eric!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; July 6th, 2017 at 01:42 PM.
Old July 6th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think what Dr.Goomonkey really should have said was that 4 Warforged almost single handedly kicked the everloving crap out team! Although I enjoyed most of it, I wish Venom had showed up to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Eric and I are playing, right now! finished, and it was quite a fun game, though a bit unbalance in the end. We both got the armies we brought. The first round I grabbed Valda and he grabbed Ulivanwisxona the Unique attack glyph. Sudema got off Valda and took out the Anubians and received one (maybe two) wounds in the process, while the Warforged picked on Tornak on the U glyph. Then the Tarn Vikings got 3 Berserker Charges in a row and took out Sudema, but then got taken out quickly by the Warforged, along with Tornak. Venom came out and took out a Warforged, but then only got 2 skulls on basically all of his attacks. The game quickly came to an end at that point with only Sudema and a single Warforged being destroyed on my side. Good luck Eric!
Old July 6th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League IX: A Taste of Gen Con (Round 3 Until 7/1

Deroche and I just played our match. He had Black Wyrmling x5, Glads x1, Blasts x1, Spiderman and I had Eltahale, Anubians x2, and Venom. I opened with the Anubians and Eltahale while he opened with GladBlast and Wyrmlings. Most of the Anubians died quickly but that brought the Glads into range of a big Thunder Ram that killed three of them. Eltahale landed another Thunder Ram on two Wyrmlings and a Blast that was also pretty big. She died to Spiderman but not before landing three wounds on him. That left the game in a Spider Man vs. Venom Duel, which Venom won. Good game Deroche

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events