Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 9th, 2017, 01:19 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Classic League IX: A Taste of Gen Con (Round 1 Until 6/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Chris Perkins v. Dr.Goomonkey
Chris Perkins (Raelin's Range): Mezzodemons x4, 4th Mass x2, Raelin (RotV)
Dr.Goomonkey (Burn Baby Burn): Kurrok the Elementalist, Earth Elemental x3, Fire Elemental x5, Gurei-Oni
We will be playing around 12:30 Pacific, so in just a couple hours.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old June 9th, 2017, 05:00 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just finished with Dr.Goomonkey. Interesting battle - each round had a clear winner.

Round 1: I position Raelin and move in with 4th Mass. Turn 3 killed 3 fire elementals.

Round 2 & 3: Remaining Fire elementals and Earth elementals move in under Kurrok's wise leadership, burning all but 2 of my 4th Mass as I can't manage to kill anything, but get a few hits on Kurrok along the way.

Round 4: I activate wave 2, the mezzos. They kill both forward placed elementals on attack 1, and then press Kurrok in towards the Kelda area of the map as he keeps resurrecting more fire elementals, only to fall to the hungry mezzos. I grab Wannok for the second time, this time permanently.

Round 5: Mezzos finish all elementals and kill Kurrok. 2 Mezzos then move forward and kill Gurei-Oni in one turn, both getting 3 skulls from adjacent attacks on height.

I won with Raelin (2 wounds from a rogue earth elemental) + all Mezzos and 2 members of the 4th Mass.
Old June 10th, 2017, 10:16 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

You can report game results in the OP. I know there are a few games completed.
Old June 12th, 2017, 11:18 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
kevindola v. vegie's dad
kevindola (Empiric Victory): Marro Stingers x5, Zelrig
vegie's dad (Valiant victory): 4th Mass x4, Charos
Playing tonight at 8pm central.
Old June 12th, 2017, 09:50 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

I got the win in Dragon/Ranged Squad vs. Dragon/Ranged Squad

Zelrig lost initiative, but still managed to get the job I needed. He killed 5 Mass,engaged 2 others, and burned Kelda before I started deploying the stingers.

The Mass spent time finishing off my Emperor before moving on to my stingers. At that point it was 8 4th Mass vs. my full complement of stingers.

They went attack for attack, but the Stingers won out as I got him below max activation first. When the Mass were dead it was Charos vs. 10 Stingers. It was too much for Charos who only managed to kill 2 stingers before being dropped from repeated fire.

gg VD.
Old June 12th, 2017, 10:13 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Just finished with Ericth74. I was worried when I lost my greenscale to a 1 on Wannok, but the Airborne dropped and I won the big init to kill Kaemon, who had OMs 1 and 2. The stingers and Brunak got Nilf down to 1 life, but the Airborne cleaned them out and Nilf healed on Kelda to essentially end the game.

GG Eric.
Old June 15th, 2017, 01:20 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just got done playing against @Blubberguy22 .

WORST DICE EVER...yep, I'm that guy. Don't you hate it when the dice are really giving you the business, but then you look at the in-game stats and it says they're average?

LIES

Blubber's Glad/Blasts came out screaming and didn't take a single wound. I completely misplayed my 10th and Phantoms, thus forcing me on the defensive since I couldn't hit anything of his on approach; I really needed some wait-then-fires to thin his ranks. Nope. (Okay, fine, I got one glad and one blast...happy?). He's basically in my start zone with only half his glad/blast army and I'm now forced to put all my OM's on Kaemon and pray for a miracle.

That miracle happened due to what I think of as a costly misplay by Blubber: He could have pinned Kaemon with his remaining Glads and instead kept targeting my 10th and Phantoms because that's where I had my OM's at the time. My only hope at that point was to win the next initiative roll and get Kaemon on to the single 4-height hex and have at his robots.

I indeed win the initiative and Kaemon basically solo'd his entire army from there on out, kiting damage like Kaemon does (even had to kill Migol twice, basically, thanks to me letting him grab Kelda).

Fun game and looking forward to a rematch.

Old June 16th, 2017, 01:09 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Played Vegie tonight, (Big thanks to Vegie for getting on late, I had miscalculated on time and couldn't make the original game time.)

Nilf quickly got the high ground and held it for most of the game. I moved up many greenscales, and Nilf started shooting down Stingers.

Stingers got 5 wounds on Nilf before he used Kelda(I had mistakenly left him 1 spot too far and got lucky by surviving some attacks before getting Kelda.).

After that point, I was able to stabilize and the Greenies were tying up Stingers from getting too many in range of Nilf.

In the end, the White Dragon was too much while essentially being King of the North(mountain)!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old June 16th, 2017, 11:39 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: Classic League IX: A Taste of Gen Con (Round 2 Until 7/2

Thanks to everybody. We got all the games in and even before the final weekend

Round 2
Round 2 is on Elswin Plateau (Dagmar, Lodin)
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and chooses whom places first.

infectedsloth (1-0) v. kevindola (1-0)
infectedsloth: Raelin (RotV), Hydra x1, Black Wyrmling x3, Axegrinders x2, Mezzodemons x1
kevindola (A Dwarf, a Kyrie, and a Marro Warlord walk into a Bar): Romans x3, Raelin (RotV), Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Krav Maga Agents

Chris Perkins (1-0) v. dok (1-0)
Chris Perkins (The Six General Alliance): Marro Stingers x3, Deadeye Dan, Blue Wyrmling x2, Black Wyrmling x2, Red Wyrmling x2, White Wyrmling x2
dok (Everybody loves scatter): Deathreavers x3, Kaemon Awa, Krav Maga Agents, Syvarris, Zetacron

Deroche (1-0) v. Kinseth (1-0)
Deroche (Kevin, is this army finally legal?): Greenscale Warriors x2, Braxas, Red Wyrmling x2, Water Elemental x2, Marro Warriors
Kinseth (Sizzling Bacon!): Deathreavers x2, Major Q9, Raelin (RotV), Rhogar Dragonspine, Arkmer

TOTAX (1-0) v. Sir Heroscape (1-0)
TOTAX (Dragon's Whelp): Black Wyrmling x2, Blue Wyrmling x2, Red Wyrmling x2, White Wyrmling x2, Arrow Gruts x2, Krug, Me-Burq-Sa
Sir Heroscape (Hodge Podge): Marro Stingers x2, Krav Maga Agents, Syvarris, Sir Denrick, Darrak Ambershard, Marcu Esenwein

Scaperedude (1-0) v. Blubberguy22 (0-1)
Scaperedude (UFG (United Federation of Generals)): Romans x3, Raelin (RotV), Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Krav Maga Agents
Blubberguy22 (Dragon King's Army): Charos, Blue Wyrmling x3, Black Wyrmling x2, Red Wyrmling x2, White Wyrmling x2

Dr.Goomonkey (0-1) v. Taeblewalker (0-1)
Dr.Goomonkey (Ninjitsu Spellcheck): Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Moriko, Ne-Gok-Sa, Mika Connour, Kumiko
Taeblewalker: Mohican River Tribe x2, Brave Arrow, Deepwyrn Drow x1, Syvarris, Raelin (RotV), Shiori

vegie's dad (0-1) v. Dysole (0-1)
vegie's dad (Deathroller domination): Deathchasers of Thesk x4, Raelin (RotV), Nerak, Me-Burq-Sa, Brave Arrow, Arkmer
Dysole (Taste the Rainbow, Get Murdered by the Rainbow): Deathreavers x2, Major Q10, Kaemon Awa, Syvarris, Tarn Viking Warriors

thesparkleinyourwater (0-1) v. vegietarian18 (0-1)
thesparkleinyourwater: Horned Skull Brutes x2, Aubrien Archers x2, Heirloom, Izumi Samurai, Zetacron
vegietarian18 (dok special): Deathreavers x3, Major Q9, Raelin (RotV), Red Wyrmling x2, Brave Arrow, Isamu

Ericth74 (0-1) v. Lo Pan (0-1)
Ericth74 (Ground Control to Major Q9): Major Q9, Kinghts of Weston x1, Finn the Viking Champion, Marro Warriors, Izumi Samurai, Warriors of Ashra x1
Lo Pan: Knights of Weston x2, Sir Hawthorne, Syvarris, Krav Maga Agents, Izumi Samurai, Isamu

Last edited by kevindola; June 26th, 2017 at 09:12 AM.
Old June 17th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

the reporting link to enter who won needs to be updated.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 17th, 2017, 11:57 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

You guys waste no time. I'll get to it today
Old June 20th, 2017, 06:56 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Starting in 5-10 minutes with dok

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events