Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old May 26th, 2017, 09:41 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League IX: A Taste of Gen Con (Signups until 6/4

Added another clarification. For Cluster draft, each of your submitted cluster armies may not contain the same army card as any other of your cluster armies.

Btw, if you plan on participating I would suggest getting your armies in sooner rather than later to make sure all armies are legal.

Lot of different restrictions and rules floating around with these Gen Con formats as well as the no sharing cards across the formats rule.
Old May 31st, 2017, 12:31 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

To whom do I submit my armies?

H E R O S C A P E
Old May 31st, 2017, 12:57 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
To whom do I submit my armies?
submit them in the OP of the thread...there is a link

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 3rd, 2017, 02:16 AM

Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker

Submitted as well. None of mine are super good/meta, just going for fun combinations since I haven't had a chance to play with every character yet. Looking forward to it!
Old June 4th, 2017, 12:12 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hey if you still have an odd number, let me know. I'll throw in some armies this evening if you still need a tenth.
Old June 4th, 2017, 12:27 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I just signed up! Can't wait to play my greater ice elementals.

Old June 4th, 2017, 08:08 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Hey if you still have an odd number, let me know. I'll throw in some armies this evening if you still need a tenth.
Today (Sunday) is the final day for signups. I would suggest you go ahead and submit armies and I will put you down as a sub, and if we have an odd amount i will put you in. Thanks!

Here's one final callout to those who told me they were interested but haven't signed up yet:

@superfrog you need to clear your inbox. I am messed up and miscounted. Your submission gives us an odd number so I am going to put you on the sub list

Last edited by kevindola; June 5th, 2017 at 11:50 AM.
Old June 5th, 2017, 09:30 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League IX: A Taste of Gen Con (looking for 1 mor

Submitted.
Old June 5th, 2017, 11:51 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Sorry Supes. I need to go back to counting class. I actually did have an even number. I threw you on the subs list. Sorry about that.
Old June 5th, 2017, 12:06 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: Classic League IX: A Taste of Gen Con (Round 1 Until 6/1

Round 1 is on Quasatch Playground (Wannok, Kelda)
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and choose who places first

thesparkleinyourwater v. Sir Heroscape
thesparkleinyourwater: Mohican River Tribe x3, Brave Arrow, Warforged Soldiers x2, James Murphy
Sir Heroscape (Faves): Mezzodemons x4, Sonlen, Raelin (RotV)

Deroche v. Blubberguy22
Deroche (Where's Raelin?): Phanton Knights x3, 10th Regiment x2, Kaemon Awa, Marcu Esenwein (sit 1)
Blubberguy22: 2x Gladiatrons, 2x Blastatrons, Rhogar Dragonspine, Migol Ironwill

vegietarian18 v. Kinseth
vegietarian18 (drainin' & dragons): Marro Stingers x5, Zelrig
Kinseth (King in the North!): Greenscale Warriors x5, Nilfheim

Scaperedude v. Taeblewalker
Scaperedude (Major Black Arrow): Mohicans x3, Black Wyrmling x2, Major Q9, Brave Arrow
Taeblewalker: Greater Ice Elemental x2, Shaolin Monks x1, Sonlen

kevindola v. vegie's dad
kevindola (Empiric Victory): Marro Stingers x5, Zelrig
vegie's dad (Valiant victory): 4th Mass x4, Charos

Chris Perkins v. Dr.Goomonkey
Chris Perkins (Raelin's Range): Mezzodemons x4, 4th Mass x2, Raelin (RotV)
Dr.Goomonkey (Burn Baby Burn): Kurrok the Elementalist, Earth Elemental x3, Fire Elemental x5, Gurei-Oni

Ericth74 v. dok
Ericth74 (I've got a Crixus in my Brunak): Marro Stingers x3, Brunak, Kaemon Awa, Crixus
dok (12s for DAYS): Greenscale Warriors x3, Nilfheim, Airborne Elite, Kyntela Gwyn

infectedsloth v. Lo Pan
infectedsloth: Marro Stingers x5, Zelrig
Lo Pan: 10th Regiment x4, Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein

Dysole v. TOTAX
Dysole (Val (iant) Kilmore): 4th Mass x4, Charos
TOTAX (Warknight): Mezzodemons x4, Knights of Weston x2, Sir Denrick
Old June 5th, 2017, 12:14 PM
This is merely a joke.

5x Stingers and Zelrig looks popular.
Old June 7th, 2017, 11:01 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Hey Everyone who is playing in this event. The OHS Signups just launched for the Gen Con Main Event preparatory event. (For those who don't know the Main Event is the de facto premiere Heroscape tournament in the world)

Everyone who is doing this one should do that one as well, in fact if people are concerned about doing two events, please send me a PM and we can work something out with scheduling on this one. Keep in mind the OHS Event is 1 game a week.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...27#post2152127

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events