Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 2nd, 2017, 02:07 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Supers Season 15 - Crossover Conflicts

The Finals are on Island Plane Crash.

The dok (3-0) v. Dysole (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Donatello, Red Skull [Johann Schmidt], Robot [Rudy Conners], Sandman [Wesley Dodds], Star-Lord [Peter Quill], 5th Precinct Beat Cops x2
* Forge [Jonathan Silvercloud], Jubilee [Jubilation Lee], Ozymandias [Adrian Veidt], Rover, Zombie [Simon Garth], Walker x6, Skrull Infiltrator x3

* Jackal [Miles Warren], Chronos [David Clinton], Judge Dredd [Joe Dredd], Mister Sinister [Nathaniel Essex], Jonah Hex
* Daredevil [Matt Murdock], Invincible [Markus Grayson], Luke Cage, Red Tornado [John Smith]
dok chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.
Old August 26th, 2017, 08:11 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post

* Donatello, Red Skull [Johann Schmidt], Robot [Rudy Conners], Sandman [Wesley Dodds], Star-Lord [Peter Quill], 5th Precinct Beat Cops x2
* Forge [Jonathan Silvercloud], Jubilee [Jubilation Lee], Ozymandias [Adrian Veidt], Rover, Zombie [Simon Garth], Walker x6, Skrull Infiltrator x3

* Jackal [Miles Warren], Chronos [David Clinton], Judge Dredd [Joe Dredd], Mister Sinister [Nathaniel Essex], Jonah Hex
* Daredevil [Matt Murdock], Invincible [Markus Grayson], Luke Cage, Red Tornado [John Smith]
dok chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.
Are we still waiting on the final?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 27th, 2017, 03:33 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I picked an eon ago; Sam said she was kind of swamped with other commitments so I've let it slide. I suspect we'll get to it soon.
Old October 13th, 2017, 09:12 PM

Hey, remember this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post

We've switched armies from when we matched up earlier in the event. Can I win with the other end of the matchup to claim my 26th straight supers win and 6th straight title, or is Dysole the right one to defeat me?

Playing in a little over an hour.
Old October 13th, 2017, 11:54 PM

Finished with Dysole; I managed to capture #26/#6. The long map and the hill to climb made it difficult for the walkers to get into position quickly enough to matter. I hung back with Skullsy to avoid the dreaded cube-copy from Forge. Sandman managed to kill a Forge turn with the Gas Glyph, but got killed while exposed. Jubilee made her own risky play, blasting my pod, but only killed one Beat Cop and also died the next turn. Donatello moved up next, engaging Forge on top of the plane while Robot shot from my beat cop pod out on the wing. Rover went down, and eventually I bit the bullet and pulled Forge over with Red Skull to finish him.

With Forge down, it was basically cleanup, as I was able to kill Zombie and shoot the walkers before the managed to work their way around. Sam conceded with 2 walkers left and Ozy (who only missed one TSMITW pick) alone in the back. I had lost Sandman, all my cops except one, and had 2 wounds left on Donatello.

short version: Red Skull not losing the cube = win.
Old October 14th, 2017, 04:57 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Congratulations to @dok - the Roger Federer of C3G!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:09 AM

I don't know if I engender quite the same level of good vibes as Fed did in his most dominant run.

"It's boring to have the same guy win. I'm actively rooting against myself." - Ken Jennings

... seriously though, there's no good reason I should have won this many supers games in a row. I'm really good at the game, obviously, but so are most of my opponents, and supers games are too swingy to have the level of control over the outcome you'd need to realistically pile up a win streak like this.
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:24 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I Have An Explanation

It's that your armies are not intrinsically intuitive and so even your best opponents spend a few turns playing suboptimal.

~Dysole, who thinks this is the strongest explanation
Old October 15th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Congrats on continuing the win streak, dok! I think it's pretty much confirmed that whenever we get the C3G version of Deep Blue, you'll be the guy for it to beat.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events