Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 12th, 2017, 12:08 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Supers Season 15 - Crossover Conflicts

Round 2 is on Underground Catacombs.

The dok (1-0) v. Dysole (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Donatello, Red Skull [Johann Schmidt], Robot [Rudy Conners], Sandman [Wesley Dodds], Star-Lord [Peter Quill], 5th Precinct Beat Cops x2
* Forge [Jonathan Silvercloud], Jubilee [Jubilation Lee], Ozymandias [Adrian Veidt], Rover, Zombie [Simon Garth], Walker x6, Skrull Infiltrator x3

* Jackal [Miles Warren], Chronos [David Clinton], Judge Dredd [Joe Dredd], Mister Sinister [Nathaniel Essex], Jonah Hex
* Daredevil [Matt Murdock], Invincible [Markus Grayson], Luke Cage, Red Tornado [John Smith]
dok chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.

The kevindola (1-0) v. Lazy_Orang (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Donatello, Leonardo, Masahiro Arashi, Michelangelo, Raphael, Hand Ninja x2
* Angel [Liam], Captain Britain [Brian Braddock], Phoenix [Jean Grey], Red Tornado [John Smith], Skrull Infiltrator x2

* Ant-Man [Scott Lang], Black Bat [Cassandra Cain], Bucky [James Barnes], Captain America [Steve Rogers], Robin [Damian Wayne], Spawn [Al Simmons], Killer Bee x2, Fire Ant Swarm x3
* Baron Zemo [Heinrich Zemo], Darkseid [Uxas], Green Goblin [Norman Osborn], Alien Drone x2, Skrull Infiltrator x2
kevindola chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Lazy_Orang chooses who places first.

The Ronin (0-1) v. Tornado (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Cyclops [Scott Summers], Gypsy [Cindy Reynolds], Mister Sinister [Nathaniel Essex], Rover, Tomoe Gozan
* Angel [Warren Worthington III], Frankenstein [Frankenstein's Monster], Judge Fear, Judge Mortis, Living Mummy [N'Kantu], Zombie [Simon Garth]

* Angel [Warren Worthington III], Jason Voorhees, Judge Fear, Judge Fire [Fuego], Judge Mortis, Living Mummy [N'Kantu], 5th Precinct Beat Cops
* Frankenstein [Frankenstein's Monster], Satanus, Wendigo [Paul Cartier], Fire Ant Swarm x2
Ronin chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Tornado chooses who places first.

The Soundwarp SG-1 (0-1) v. Marrowick (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Lex Luthor [II], Mentallo [Marvin Flumm], Robot [Rudy Conners], Tomoe Gozan, Zangief, Fire Ant Swarm x9
* Angel [Liam], Donatello, Jason Voorhees, Judge Death [Sidney De'ath], Mother Russia [Katarina Dombrovski], Rat Swarm x6

* Frankenstein [Frankenstein's Monster], Lizard [Curtis Connors], Mister Hyde [Calvin Zabo], Werewolf x2
* Lobster Johnson, Martian Manhunter [J'onn J'onzz] [I], Siryn [Theresa Cassidy], Wolfsbane [Rahne Sinclair], Multiple Man [Jamie Madrox] x9
Marrowick chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Soundwarp SG-1 chooses who places first.
Old June 12th, 2017, 07:49 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sheesh. A little bit of overlap on Ronin and my armies.
Old June 12th, 2017, 09:46 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Sheesh. A little bit of overlap on Ronin and my armies.
Oh wow..There is only one combination that doesn't overlap figures.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 12th, 2017, 11:36 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I think I have asked this in previous tournaments, but I have a bad memory.

Are there any special rules for game play on Underground Catacombs?
Old June 12th, 2017, 03:00 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
The kevindola (1-0) v. Lazy_Orang (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Donatello, Leonardo, Masahiro Arashi, Michelangelo, Raphael, Hand Ninja x2
* Baron Zemo [Heinrich Zemo], Darkseid [Uxas], Green Goblin [Norman Osborn], Alien Drone x2, Skrull Infiltrator x2
Playing Wednesday (6/14) at 1pm central
Old June 12th, 2017, 06:08 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
I think I have asked this in previous tournaments, but I have a bad memory.

Are there any special rules for game play on Underground Catacombs?
There are not. Feel free to fly over those walls.

Last edited by dok; June 12th, 2017 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Your memory is teh suxorz
Old June 12th, 2017, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The dok (1-0) v. Dysole (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Donatello, Red Skull [Johann Schmidt], Robot [Rudy Conners], Sandman [Wesley Dodds], Star-Lord [Peter Quill], 5th Precinct Beat Cops x2
* Forge [Jonathan Silvercloud], Jubilee [Jubilation Lee], Ozymandias [Adrian Veidt], Rover, Zombie [Simon Garth], Walker x6, Skrull Infiltrator x3

* Jackal [Miles Warren], Chronos [David Clinton], Judge Dredd [Joe Dredd], Mister Sinister [Nathaniel Essex], Jonah Hex
* Daredevil [Matt Murdock], Invincible [Markus Grayson], Luke Cage, Red Tornado [John Smith]
dok chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.
Sadly, instead of doing an old vs. new testament showdown, we will be playing my stuff. Time still TBD, but hopefully in the next few days.

Spoiler Alert!
Old June 12th, 2017, 06:45 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Spoiler Alert!

That one took thinking. Well played.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 13th, 2017, 01:13 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Things and Places

dok definitely helped me with bits and pieces of it especially the Torah stuff.

~Dysole, who is turning these events into "Guess her theme" which is kind of fun. She already has several more ideas for future events.
Old June 13th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Oh, that's clever. Should have been on the lookout for something like that once the other army clicked, but I would have had to do some quick reading-up to put the pieces together, even if I knew the theme.
Old June 14th, 2017, 01:17 AM

Shockingly, a game between my two armies on Underground Catacombs took a while.

It was in doubt for quite a while, but eventually the flood gates opened and the big heroes started to drop. Dysole resigned with a 1-life skullsy and Sandman against my healthy Ozy, wounded Forge and Zombie, and 5 walkers. GG as always.
Old June 14th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Looks like Kevindola and I won't be playing today - he has AC issues. Not sure when we will, but I'm sure this thread will be updated when we know!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events