Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 6th, 2017, 03:39 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Supers Season 15 - Crossover Conflicts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
What map are L_O and I playing on?

It is a bit unorthodox to what I am used to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Round 1 is on Where the Road Ends.
I fixed your map up as someone had stretched it out while trying to move it around. If that happens again, CTRL-Z is your friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
No idea how to colour shift, though...
It's under Image Options after you select a figure. I dropped a couple proxies in the game for you though, so don't worry about it.
Old June 6th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Right on, thanks dok.

We are going to try to play tomorrow or maybe Thursday.
Old June 7th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

My army is prepared.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 7th, 2017, 04:02 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Going to have to shoot for tomorrow. I should be able to start around 2-3pm EST.
Old June 7th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Okay- looking forward to it.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 8th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Hard as ice

Ready when you are, @Tornado .

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 8th, 2017, 02:41 PM

OK, just need to refresh.
Old June 8th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Hard as ice

Okay - one mo.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 8th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Hard as ice

@Tornado ... I'm in, but I'm not seeing you.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 8th, 2017, 05:24 PM

Great game L_O. Even if my rolls were bad even for me.

Darkseid is a beast. Funny we were just watching Justice League War(?) which features him. I guess the Dark Judges are no JL.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 8th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Great game L_O. Even if my rolls were bad even for me.

Darkseid is a beast. Funny we were just watching Justice League War(?) which features him. I guess the Dark Judges are no JL.
Thanks for a great game, Tornado - you were excellent to play against - it's a shame the luck was so skewed.

(And yes, Darkseid is a beast - he has a reputation in my family. )

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 9th, 2017, 08:37 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't have the right permissions on my game.
I think I gave you guys the wrong e-mail.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events