Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 3rd, 2017, 10:02 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Supers Season 15 - Crossover Conflicts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Red Skull Re-eval?

Or maybe the Beat Cops? I have always thought the Cops were OP and should maybe be Unique instead of Common.
No, they're talking about Lex. The little cheese-fest Soundwarp put together is meant to demonstrate that Treacherous Tactics causes a problem with figures that take control. Namely, you can take control of an opponent's figure, make that figure attack your own Lex, and then if Lex would take one or more wounds, you can use Treacherous Tactics to instead destroy the opponent's figure that you took control of. Sneaky.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 10:04 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Oh yeah, that.
I was a victim of that last time along with the Mask of Hate. Good times.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 12:22 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Red Skull Re-eval?

Or maybe the Beat Cops? I have always thought the Cops were OP and should maybe be Unique instead of Common.
No, they're talking about Lex. The little cheese-fest Soundwarp put together is meant to demonstrate that Treacherous Tactics causes a problem with figures that take control. Namely, you can take control of an opponent's figure, make that figure attack your own Lex, and then if Lex would take one or more wounds, you can use Treacherous Tactics to instead destroy the opponent's figure that you took control of. Sneaky.
Should make for a simple wording edit - a little 'other than the attacking figure' should fix it up nicely.
Unless we want that cheesy strategy to be viable and/or think it's thematic, of course.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 3rd, 2017, 10:46 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Played an interesting game with Ronin last night.

I had the Captain Britannia army and he had his undead army.

In the first round I blitzed with Red Tornado on his army in an effort to keep the undead from crossing the river. It worked very well as i got the necessary hits to keep sending Frank and the Mummy back across the river. It also allowed Tornado to nab the Glyph of Damballah and use Zombie to hit Judge Mortis for a few wounds. I made a positional mistake with Tornado that allowed The Living Mummy to attempt a bandage grab that would have been devastating for the Red Tornado but Ronin missed the d20 roll.

In between rounds the Judges teleported to the center of the map.

This allowed me to confidently switch all my order markers to Captain Britain as I now had targets for his attacks (to activate Excalibur bonding) on each of his order markers. I won initiative as was able to have Britian attack the judges which activated Tornado to keep pushing back Frank and the Mummy. I killed Judge Mortis and finally Ronin was able to get his figures into some action on the last OM as the Mummy snagged Britian with his bandages.

Tornado was amazing for me in the army. Britian would attack while surrounded (lost all his confidence in 4 attacks) and then activate Red Tornado who would fly over everyone sending Frank/Mummy back into the water while move Britain away from them, and still get a normal attack down onto Judge Fear (killed Fear).

Frank and the Mummy tried to make things interested concentrating on Tornado, but with the combo I had working the Mummy couldn't keep either of them locked down. I eventually wore down Frankenstein's Monster enough that a big 7 attack 5 skull hit killed Frank. The Captain regained his confidence with an all skull attack that was very exciting.

Zombie and Angel combined for a nasty pair of hits to kill Britain though so my bonding was eliminated but Tornado and Phoenix combined to wrap (haha) things up. My Angel even got into the action when Tornado and Phoenix started taking wounds blocking a nice height spot against Zombie and putting a wound on Mummy.

I eventually won with 4 life Phoenix, 5 life Red Tornado, and full health Angel.

gg Ronin.
Old June 4th, 2017, 01:10 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Somewhat pre-ready L_O. Did you want me to place first?

Regardless I am going to place all of mine at once if there is no objection.
Old June 4th, 2017, 01:21 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Happy for you to place first, sir.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 4th, 2017, 01:39 PM

All placed. Ready to rock. Tuesday 3pm EST if a anyone is interested.

Old June 4th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Hard as ice

I don't have a figure image for the Alien Drone.
Also, I'm really confused as to how to distinguish Uncommons. Nor can I seem to remember how to insert figures onto the map - Web Clipboard doesn't seem to want to work when I'm logged in.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 4th, 2017, 09:00 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Alien Drone is on the list of things to generate. Hopefully they'll get to it before your game; otherwise just proxy with something else.

The usual online way to distinguish is to color-shift the different figure images, then call one "Red Drone", one "Blue Drone", etc.

Web Clipboard has been inconsistent lately, but you can just use regular old Copy-Paste with CTRL-C and CTRL-V; it works now.
Old June 5th, 2017, 05:58 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Alien Drone is on the list of things to generate. Hopefully they'll get to it before your game; otherwise just proxy with something else.

The usual online way to distinguish is to color-shift the different figure images, then call one "Red Drone", one "Blue Drone", etc.

Web Clipboard has been inconsistent lately, but you can just use regular old Copy-Paste with CTRL-C and CTRL-V; it works now.
Thanks! No idea how to colour shift, though...

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 5th, 2017, 09:35 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Creation

Weekend was busier than expected plus people playing games before I could get to things made it harder to prioritize. I'll get to it soon.

~Dysole, apologizing for slacking somewhat on this front
Old June 6th, 2017, 03:27 PM

What map are L_O and I playing on?

It is a bit unorthodox to what I am used to.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events