Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 1st, 2017, 04:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Supers Season 15 - Crossover Conflicts

Cool.

Let me know if my armies are legit that was on the fly.
Old June 1st, 2017, 04:37 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Let me know if my armies are legit that was on the fly.
They're totes legit.
Old June 2nd, 2017, 01:24 AM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Round 1 is on Where the Road Ends.

The kevindola v. Ronin pool of armies is:
* Donatello, Leonardo, Masahiro Arashi, Michelangelo, Raphael, Hand Ninja x2
* Angel [Liam], Captain Britain [Brian Braddock], Phoenix [Jean Grey], Red Tornado [John Smith], Skrull Infiltrator x2
* Cyclops [Scott Summers], Gypsy [Cindy Reynolds], Mister Sinister [Nathaniel Essex], Rover, Tomoe Gozan
* Angel [Warren Worthington III], Frankenstein [Frankenstein's Monster], Judge Fear, Judge Mortis, Living Mummy [N'Kantu], Zombie [Simon Garth]
Ronin chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.

The Dysole v. Marrowick pool of armies is:
* Jackal [Miles Warren], Chronos [David Clinton], Judge Dredd [Joe Dredd], Mister Sinister [Nathaniel Essex], Jonah Hex
* Daredevil [Matt Murdock], Invincible [Markus Grayson], Luke Cage, Red Tornado [John Smith]
* Frankenstein [Frankenstein's Monster], Lizard [Curtis Connors], Mister Hyde [Calvin Zabo], Werewolf x2
* Lobster Johnson, Martian Manhunter [J'onn J'onzz] [I], Siryn [Theresa Cassidy], Wolfsbane [Rahne Sinclair], Multiple Man [Jamie Madrox] x9
Dysole chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Marrowick chooses who places first.

The Tornado v. Lazy Orang pool of armies is:
* Angel [Warren Worthington III], Jason Voorhees, Judge Fear, Judge Fire [Fuego], Judge Mortis, Living Mummy [N'Kantu], 5th Precinct Beat Cops
* Frankenstein [Frankenstein's Monster], Satanus, Wendigo [Paul Cartier], Fire Ant Swarm x2
* Ant-Man [Scott Lang], Black Bat [Cassandra Cain], Bucky [James Barnes], Captain America [Steve Rogers], Robin [Damian Wayne], Spawn [Al Simmons], Killer Bee x2, Fire Ant Swarm x3
* Baron Zemo [Heinrich Zemo], Darkseid [Uxas], Green Goblin [Norman Osborn], Alien Drone x2, Skrull Infiltrator x2
Tornado chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Lazy Orang chooses who places first.

The dok v. Soundwarp SG-1 pool of armies is:
* Donatello, Red Skull [Johann Schmidt], Robot [Rudy Conners], Sandman [Wesley Dodds], Star-Lord [Peter Quill], 5th Precinct Beat Cops x2
* Forge [Jonathan Silvercloud], Jubilee [Jubilation Lee], Ozymandias [Adrian Veidt], Rover, Zombie [Simon Garth], Walker x6, Skrull Infiltrator x3
* Lex Luthor [II], Mentallo [Marvin Flumm], Robot [Rudy Conners], Tomoe Gozan, Zangief, Fire Ant Swarm x9
* Angel [Liam], Donatello, Jason Voorhees, Judge Death [Sidney De'ath], Mother Russia [Katarina Dombrovski], Rat Swarm x6
dok chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Soundwarp SG-1 chooses who places first.
Old June 2nd, 2017, 01:26 AM

We will try to get all the new figure images in the library over the weekend; just proxy if you play soon.

I re-ordered Dysole's first army to be in the correct order for theme. Her second army, by sheer luck, was already correctly ordered. I'll be quite impressed if anyone figures out the theme of those armies.

Last edited by dok; June 2nd, 2017 at 11:20 AM.
Old June 2nd, 2017, 08:36 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Not sure about the first one, but Dysole's second one isn't too bad.
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 2nd, 2017, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Not sure about the first one, but Dysole's second one isn't too bad.
Spoiler Alert!
Well done! The first one is much more tricky, but if you look for a similar theme I suspect you could figure it out.

Last edited by dok; June 2nd, 2017 at 01:15 PM. Reason: It's a bit more metaphorical.
Old June 2nd, 2017, 02:34 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Hmm. I'll have to mull that one over some more. The first thing that jumped out at me was actually that Essex, Clinton and Warren are counties in New York. But without looking it up, I feel pretty confident that Dredd and Hex are not.
Old June 2nd, 2017, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The dok v. Soundwarp SG-1 pool of armies is:
* Donatello, Red Skull [Johann Schmidt], Robot [Rudy Conners], Sandman [Wesley Dodds], Star-Lord [Peter Quill], 5th Precinct Beat Cops x2
* Forge [Jonathan Silvercloud], Jubilee [Jubilation Lee], Ozymandias [Adrian Veidt], Rover, Zombie [Simon Garth], Walker x6, Skrull Infiltrator x3
* Lex Luthor [II], Mentallo [Marvin Flumm], Robot [Rudy Conners], Tomoe Gozan, Zangief, Fire Ant Swarm x9
* Angel [Liam], Donatello, Jason Voorhees, Judge Death [Sidney De'ath], Mother Russia [Katarina Dombrovski], Rat Swarm x6
dok chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Soundwarp SG-1 chooses who places first.
Probably playing tonight around 10:30 Eastern/8:30 Mountain.
Old June 2nd, 2017, 09:44 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Getting ready to start now

Quote:
The kevindola v. Ronin pool of armies is:
* Donatello, Leonardo, Masahiro Arashi, Michelangelo, Raphael, Hand Ninja x2
* Angel [Liam], Captain Britain [Brian Braddock], Phoenix [Jean Grey], Red Tornado [John Smith], Skrull Infiltrator x2
* Cyclops [Scott Summers], Gypsy [Cindy Reynolds], Mister Sinister [Nathaniel Essex], Rover, Tomoe Gozan
* Angel [Warren Worthington III], Frankenstein [Frankenstein's Monster], Judge Fear, Judge Mortis, Living Mummy [N'Kantu], Zombie [Simon Garth]
Old June 3rd, 2017, 12:16 AM

Finished with SSG1. Mentallo was tied down by an unusually hardy Beat Cop in the early going, and Red Skull beat up his buddy Sandman and transferred wounds to Mentallo until Donatello vaulted up next to him to try to finish Mentallo off. Donny failed, and Lex one-shotted the poor Turtle, but Red Skull still managed to finish off Mentallo before Mentallo could pull off any shenanigans.

That gave me the advantage, but Lex flew up and blasted 2 beat cops and knocked the cube into the river with a well-timed 3/3 Kryponite blast. Red Skull scrambled and took some licks, but managed to recover the cube with 1 life left and jump back next to a beat cop in the startzone. It was a close thing as Lex tracked Red Skull down there and tried another Krypto blast to knock off the cube again (killed the cop, but Skullsy blocked).

At that point the window had kind of closed on SSG1. The Beat cops were spent, but Red Skull killed Lex with the cube, then transferred all the wounds from Red Skull, Sandman, and Robot back over to SSG1's army as SSG1 tried in vain to rally his army forward. When I cube-killed Robot to get my army back to full health, SSG1 resigned rather than try to defeat Red Skull, Robot, Star-Lord, and Sandman with Tomoe Gozan, Zangief, and some ants.

GG as always, Soundwarp.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 12:20 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Finished with SSG1. Mentallo was tied down by an unusually hardy Beat Cop in the early going, and Red Skull beat up his buddy Sandman and transferred wounds to Mentallo until Donatello vaulted up next to him to try to finish Mentallo off. Donny failed, and Lex one-shotted the poor Turtle, but Red Skull still managed to finish off Mentallo before Mentallo could pull off any shenanigans.

That gave me the advantage, but Lex flew up and blasted 2 beat cops and knocked the cube into the river with a well-timed 3/3 Kryponite blast. Red Skull scrambled and took some licks, but managed to recover the cube with 1 life left and jump back next to a beat cop in the startzone. It was a close thing as Lex tracked Red Skull down there and tried another Krypto blast to knock off the cube again (killed the cop, but Skullsy blocked).

At that point the window had kind of closed on SSG1. The Beat cops were spent, but Red Skull killed Lex with the cube, then transferred all the wounds from Red Skull, Sandman, and Robot back over to SSG1's army as SSG1 tried in vain to rally his army forward. When I cube-killed Robot to get my army back to full health, SSG1 resigned rather than try to defeat Red Skull, Robot, Star-Lord, and Sandman with Tomoe Gozan, Zangief, and some ants.

GG as always, Soundwarp.
Yeah I actually caught the end though I didn't fully grasp the discussion that took place at the end. I'm sure I see more on that discussion though.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 09:40 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Red Skull Re-eval?

Or maybe the Beat Cops? I have always thought the Cops were OP and should maybe be Unique instead of Common.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events