Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old May 7th, 2017, 12:30 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Supers Season 15 - Crossover Conflicts

Online Supers Season 15
Play C3G Online!

Crossover Conflicts
  • For this event, players will submit two armies.
    • Armies can have a maximum of 1040 points and 14 figures. C3G/Marvel only. The Crow is banned from this event.
    • The two armies submitted must each have at least 170 points from three different comic book universes (for example, you could make an army with 170+ from Marvel, 170+ from D.C., and 170+ from Dark Horse).
    • The two armies submitted cannot have any of the same figures.
  • Before each game, there will be a roll-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off chooses first army choice or second army choice.
  • Whoever has first army choice may choose any of the four armies (either of their two or either of their opponent's two). The other player may then choose from any of the other three armies.
  • The player who lost the roll-off decides to place first or second.

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Don't know how to play? Visit this thread to find out how to play Heroscape Online!

C3G Master Figure Template A-H
C3G Master Figure Template I-O
C3G Master Figure Template P-Z
3D C3G Master Figure Template
C3G Master DO and Glyph Template

Quote:
E-Glyph Pool :Roll a 20-sided die when you move on to a Glyph that is not revealed to determine which Glyph it is. Re-roll the result if that glyph is already in play.
You will have one week to finish each assigned game. There will be 3-4 rounds depending on numbers, followed by a single elimination playoff for the top finishers.

League Details:
Spoiler Alert!

Prize
15 C3G Points

Last edited by dok; June 11th, 2017 at 10:30 PM.
Old May 7th, 2017, 07:22 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Supers Season 15 - Crossover Conflicts

Sweet, glad to see another season. Love the drafting restriction setup here; wish there'd be more stuff like that in the classic tourneys, I haven't been a big fan of most of the gimmicks used in them honestly.

I think I might go for the double extra challenge mode here and limit myself to only one card from each universe between both my armies.

Edit: Fire Ant Swarm is in the Uniques section instead of the Commons section.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; May 7th, 2017 at 09:28 PM.
Old May 8th, 2017, 01:08 AM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Fixed, thanks. Hope you like the new form.
Old May 8th, 2017, 02:30 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Fixed, thanks. Hope you like the new form.
Yeah, I'm digging it

Anyway, signed up. Stuck to my self-imposed 'hard mode draft' too, with the exception of filler 10 pointers. Though I'd argue there's nothing particularly 'Marvel' about fire ants or 'DC' about rats and they're really more of a generic-could-be-from-anywhere deal anyway really.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 8th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Signed myself up. Had one army come together in my mind pretty much immediately, but it took me a lot of fiddling around with different possibilities to figure out the second one.
Old May 12th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Signed up.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 23rd, 2017, 11:11 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

T-U-R-T-L-E Power
Old May 23rd, 2017, 11:18 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
T-U-R-T-L-E Power
Good luck - they aren't Marvel, DC or Dark Horse. (I honestly wonder why the Dark Horse section wasn't Indy in general...)

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 23rd, 2017, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
T-U-R-T-L-E Power
Good luck - they aren't Marvel, DC or Dark Horse. (I honestly wonder why the Dark Horse section wasn't Indy in general...)
It's not just Dark Horse - the example there is just an example. Your army just needs to have 170+ from three different comic universes. No particular universe is required. You could make an army composed of Udon + Image + Icon figures, and as long as you have 170+ from each, you're good.

Anyway, we're currently sitting on 7 entries; once we get an 8th I'll roll out the first round. Spread the word.
Old May 29th, 2017, 02:06 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Take A Look, It's In a Book

I have a new theme (dok helped me with some of it). Two different sets. You can enjoy figuring it out. It's not particularly easy.

~Dysole, noting that she'll put the correct order figures should be in once we set up Round 1 which should be not too far off from now
Old June 1st, 2017, 03:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I cannot get into my email for google docs. I should still be able to log in though correct?
Old June 1st, 2017, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I cannot get into my email for google docs. I should still be able to log in though correct?
I'll make sure your games have open permissions.

Launching things tonight! Thanks for your patience everyone.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events