Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old May 2nd, 2017, 08:47 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 27 - ROUND 4

Sparkle and I playing in about 2 hours (10 am central) I have his army, and he has mine - 3 repulsors.
Old May 2nd, 2017, 03:29 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Finished a long one with sparkle.

I opened up with Mimring killing a repulsor, but got caught with my Draconian pants down when an upgraded Omegacron cross the river to go 2x 5v3 down on Mimster for 4 wounds. Mimring wouldn't go down without a fight though Firelining to put 2 hits on Omegacron and 1 on Beorn. Omegacron retreated back across the river, but his 2 attacks of 4v4 were both blocked by the 1 life dragon allowing the Mimster to claim Wannok and a fire line attack that killed 3 more Repulsors and brought Beorn to 1 life. (Wannok killed the 5th Repulsor)

Mimring died after sparkle won initiative. Positioning took place next with the Dwarves claiming Holdir and me sending up Othkurik, but no real damage

In the third round I moved my order markers to the Templars. They rushed through some units killing Boltcutter and then surviving a massive 4v4 and 5v4 from Omegacron which allowed a Templar to charge across the river and penetrate Omegacron's armor killing the Soulborg (Omega died in 2 attacks rolling 0/12 on defense)

Sparkles wasn't done yet. The Dwarves and Snipers fought back the Templars and pressured Othkurik off his perch. The Young dragon really struggled to kill Snipers, but finally got sparkle down to 2 and killed 2 dwarves and the last repulsor before dying to swarming dwarves.

This left 2 Snipers and 2 Dwarves against 9 Yari and the Kozuke.

The rest of the game took quite a while as we danced around Wannok. Eventually I sent in a Kozuke to kill a dwarf on Wannok and was then shot down. Sparkle had a chance to kill both remaining Kozuke, but only hit one, so I traded a Kozuke for 1 Sniper.

This left 1 sniper and 1 dwarf against 1 Kozuke and a boatload of Yari. The Yari swarmed and eventually won.

gg Sparkle. Always a pleasure.

EDIT:
I didn't post a report, but my round 3 game against Dysole was a good one. I played my army minus 4 axegrinders, Beorn Boltcutter, 4 Repulsors.

She had 2 soul devour attempts to basically win against Omegacron, but it didn't happen. She sent Shades out first to try and steal some 2v3 kills against the Snipers, but couldn't get them all. I was left with a full squad of snipers alive by the time it was down to mummies and Dumutefs.

Her first mummy died easily to sniper fire, but the other two closed in forcing me to retreat into a corner. I was able to kill a 2nd though which allowed me some breathing room. I won with Omegacron, 3 Snipers, and 1 Repulsor left.

Last edited by Dysole; May 2nd, 2017 at 11:27 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 12:54 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I managed the win over superfrog with 9 Hops and J15. Holdir was a huge boost to my army. J15 went on a kamikaze run and killed the Varja and several zombies before being overrun and killed. After that it was a slog in the middle as I struggled to get Hoplitrons out of my startzone and slowly whittled down the dead. I won some key initiatives to deny Horde Shriek turns, and managed to limit the hulks to only coming back once each. I won with 5 Hops left.

Thus I complete my 12th 4-0 regular season in the 24 online seasons since we began using this format. Unfortunately for me, my record in my first playoff game following those regular seasons is 2-9...
Old May 3rd, 2017, 08:02 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The Ixe (2-1) v. Chris Perkins (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Bramcephys, Goblin Cutters x4, Krav Maga Agents, Rygarn, Otonashi
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Mezzodemon Warmongers x54, Marcu Esenwein, Isamu
Chris Perkins chooses to bid first or defer.
We're playing Thursday at 8 PM ET. Chris Perkins is placing first.

[EDIT] We finished last night. Cyprien went flying out to try to eat through my forces but low roles from his chilling touch meant that he only managed to kill 4 goblin cutters before he was mobbed and brought down. The glyph of Wannok then did the bulk of my work for me with Bramcephys safely sitting on the glyph and picking away at Chris Perkins's army. The Krav nearly finished Raelin but the mezzos managed to defend her and start picking off a cutter a turn. The cutters switched with Bramcephys to take the glyph of Wannok and the big cyclops ran in to finish Raelin off. The mezzos put some wounds on him by throwing their spears from height but his evil eye glare claimed one and kept the others honest. Bramcephys got tied down trying to kill a mezzo with his special attack for multiple turns while the remaining demons fought for the glyph of wannok and churned through most of my cutters. A few lucky blocks kept them off the glyphs, allowing my cyclopean hero to come back and claim it to finish off the final demon.

Last edited by Ixe; May 5th, 2017 at 08:07 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 09:39 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The Soundwarp SG-1 (1-2) v. Dr,Goomonkey (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Fyorlag Spiders x61, Sujoah, Quahon, Isamu
* Death Knights of Valkrill x4, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Venoc Vipers x2, Venoc Warlord
Soundwarp SG-1 chooses to bid place first.
We should be starting up pretty quick. Well, we did start up pretty quick, and ended even quicker. Soundwarp moved Sujoah onto the level 4 in the middle, I positioned Taelord, Soundwarp put Quahon on the 5's right behind Sujoah (which fits, right?), and then the Vipers frenzied twice and destroyed both of those predators on my second turn of the game. At that point we called it.

Better luck next season!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; May 3rd, 2017 at 10:09 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 10:05 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

We also ended pretty quick, lol. Didn't even make it to my 3rd turn.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 4th, 2017, 09:08 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 27 - Playoffs

The Semifinals are on Halfway up the Downs.

The dok (4-0) v. kevindola (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Zombies of Morindan x4, Zombie Hulk x2, Tomb Skeleton Archers x3, The Varja, Marcu Esenwein
* Omegacron, Omnicron Snipers x2, Omnicron Repulsors x3, Beorn Boltcutter, Axegrinders of Burning Forge
kevindola chooses to bid first or defer.

The superfrog (3-1) v. Ixe (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Hoplitron x12, Major J15, Deathwalker 7000
Ixe chooses to bid first or defer.
Old May 9th, 2017, 02:47 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 27 - Playoffs

Quote:
The superfrog (3-1) v. Ixe (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Hoplitron x12, Major J15, Deathwalker 7000
Ixe superfrog chooses to bid first or defer place first.
We're playing tonight at 10 PM ET.
Old May 9th, 2017, 10:01 PM

Tournament rules list 24 space start zone but one side on this map appears to have less. What's the ruling?

[EDIT]

We weren't sure so I just sat a cutter. It didn't end up mattering overall.

The match was pretty close between us. Otonashi took the glyph of Valda for my forces but a Hoplitron quickly smashed her, although the cutters ended up taking her place eventually. J15 and DWK7000 moved up while Bramcephys marched out and tried to smash the deathwalker. He failed and the walker exploded to put 4 wounds on him while a Hoplitron and J15 put three more wounds on the cyclops between them. Rygarn shifted my last order marker onto Bramcephys who smashed a hoplitron but was just out of range of Kelda so instead took height on J15 and put 2 wounds on the hero.

An initiative switch gave me another two turns with Bramcephys. He whacked J15 again from height but only eked out 1 more wound. I had the choice to take Kelda and leave him free of order markers or try to finish off J15 first and got greedy, missing my attack and dying to a 4/4 roll from the major. Fortunately for me the Krav immediately avenged my cyclops with J15 whiffing a defense roll and began to harass the approaching hoplitrons, ultimately doing little damage.

Another intiative switch managed to tie down all three of my krav with a hoplitron but the soulborg failed to do any damage and was quickly brought down by swarming cutters. A Krav tried to take height to pick off another hoplitron while the other two fell back and got smashed for the attempt. The cutters did the heavy lifting from there, drawing the Hoplitrons out and swarming them to take them down. A few unlucky defense rolls left the Hoplitrons devastated and the Krav mopped up the remaining two to end the game.

Good game, superfrog. Best of luck for the next one.

Last edited by Ixe; May 10th, 2017 at 08:12 AM.
Old May 9th, 2017, 11:51 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Galactus Was Here

Looking at the original map template it looks like there are two missing water tiles on the right side of the lower side. Thankfully you can tell where they should be from the picture.

~Dysole, probably too late
Old May 15th, 2017, 11:56 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

I got the win over dok tonight in our semi-final game.

We negotiated for several bids before I let dok play: First Placement: Varja, Zombies x3x4 Marcu Esenwein, Zombie Hulk x2, Tomb Skeleton Archers x4

while I took my army: Omegacron, Repulsors x3, Snipers x2, Axegrinders x1, Beorn Boltcutter

Dok led with The Living Storm while I upgraded Omegacron and mobilized Omnicrons around him. Dok killed 1 sniper while the Varja charged in.

I won a huge Round 2 initiative that let 3 of my 8 move axegrinders catch the Varja and they put 4 wounds on the monster. He had two tries to wipe out order markers but missed both. He killed a dwarf, but died to the next set of attacks. That was a huge turn of events in the game.

The next was the wave of zombies slowly moving in hiding behind the ruins and hiding their precious heads behind jungles while I set up for the onslaught.

Not very good at describing, but the zombies had great luck against Omegacron when they attacked him, but so-so against the squaddies. Still they are zombies and they kept coming. I had to kill 17 zombies and there were several turns that were critical and could have easily swung the game the other way, but in the end I got just enough sequential turns of killing and then blocking to whittle away his numbers. Even after Omegacron died.

I survived with 3 Snipers, 4 Repulsors, 3 Axegrinders, and Boltcutter.

gg as always dok
Old May 16th, 2017, 09:53 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

@Ixe !

I haven't played Ixe in a tournament in two years. Good to have you back, even if I have to put you down.

Is this your first OHS finals?

For a trip down Ixe v. kevindola memory lane

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events