Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 18th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 27 - ROUND 2

Ixe was able to get the win over me, as the Cutter-held Ulvania backed Krav sat on the level 6 perch. I was never able to get the Stare on them, and the Groks were not tall enough to reach the Agents. Good game Ixe, good luck in the rest of the event
Old April 19th, 2017, 12:32 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, that was one of the most fun Heroscape games I've ever played.

10 rounds of pure insanity.

Early Game: I start on the heights of Normandy. 6 Mezzos defended by Raelin with Cyprien in reserve. Death knights charge in with Taelord's aura. My Mezzos forgot to load their weapons as I open with 25% attack to Dr.Goomonkey's 72% for the first 2 rounds.

1st Mid Game: I was running out of Exos, so I turned to Cyprien. He missed his 1st attack, but then I won initiative and Cyprien downed Taelord with a 20. Dr.Goomonkey moved Mittens in, and he and the Death Knights exchanged attacks until Cyprien finally downed Mittens and the forward deployed Death Knights.

2nd Mid Game: The remaining Death Knights hid behind the northern ruin as I moved Cyprien south. I then took a chance, sending Cyprien to the beaches to take out the Vipers to heal Cyprien. He took a few Vipers down, but then the Vipers activated and began to swarm. They took 5 attacks on Cyprien before he went down (2 moves + 3 frenzies), while Cyprien picked off a few more vipers and death knights. Meanwhile, on the rocks of Normandy, Sonya & the Mezzos exchanged the occasional shot/OM with a Death Knight that had broken through the lines. Eventually, the mezzos brought down the Death Knight, but Sonya fell when Cyprien fell (eternal love leads to eternal death).

Late Game: After Cyprien fell, I re-grouped with Raelin (2 wounds) and the remaining Mezzos (no Exos left). Dr.Goomonkey advanced with his remaining 3 Death Knights, who all fell in their advance on the high ground. The remaining Vipers then went in, getting 3 frenzies in a row. They brought down Raelin and 1 Mezzo in their frenzied madness. The next initiative decided the game: I won the initiative, and my 2 Mezzos brought down 2 of the Vipers. The remaining Viper took a last shot at a Mezzo, missing the attack. The 2 mezzos then brought down the last viper, ending the game and securing Normandy after 1.5 hours with only 2 Mezzos standing.
Old April 19th, 2017, 01:00 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I played TSIYW's Mimring/Othkurik/Templar/Kozuke/Yari mishmash against my own 12x Hops and J15, but without 7k. I chose the orange start zone.

Mimring went out and failed terribly, and I was sure I was about to be slowly crushed by robots, but my Templars trampled J15 and the Kozuke benefited from a key initiative switch and I outlasted the Hoplitrons. I ended up with 15 Yari and 3 life left on Othkurik..
Old April 19th, 2017, 09:20 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 27 - ROUND 3

Round 3 is on Rising Pressure.

The superfrog (2-0) v. Chris Perkins (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Hoplitron x12, Major J15, Deathwalker 7000
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Mezzodemon Warmongers x5, Marcu Esenwein, Isamu
superfrog chooses to bid first or defer.

The Ixe (2-0) v. dok (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Bramcephys, Goblin Cutters x4, Krav Maga Agents, Rygarn, Otonashi
* Zombies of Morindan x4, Zombie Hulk x2, Tomb Skeleton Archers x3, The Varja, Marcu Esenwein
dok chooses to bid first or defer.

The vegietarian18 (1-1) v. mtl1998 (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Grok Riders x3, Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marcu Esenwein
* Braxas, Ne-Gok-Sa, Nhah Scirh Cultists x4
vegietarian18 chooses to bid first or defer.

The TheSparkleInYourWater (1-1) v. Soundwarp SG-1 (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Ashigaru Yari x3, Kozuke Samurai, Templar Cavalry, Mimring, Othkurik The Black Dragon
* Fyorlag Spiders x6, Sujoah, Quahon, Isamu
Soundwarp SG-1 chooses to bid first or defer.

The kevindola (1-1) v. Dysole (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Omegacron, Omnicron Snipers x2, Omnicron Repulsors x3, Beorn Boltcutter, Axegrinders of Burning Forge
* Dumutef Guard x6, Crypt Guardian x3, Shades of Bleakwoode x3
Dysole chooses to bid first or defer.

The TheEpicAlpaca (0-2) v. Dr.Goomonkey (0-2) pool of armies is:
* 10th Regiment of Foot x3, Black Wyrmling x3, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Red Wyrmling x3
* Death Knights of Valkrill x4, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Venoc Vipers x2, Venoc Warlord
TheEpicAlpaca chooses to bid first or defer.
Old April 20th, 2017, 06:24 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The Ixe (2-0) v. dok (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Zombies of Morindan x4, Zombie Hulk x2, Tomb Skeleton Archers x3, The Varja, Marcu Esenwein (places first)
dok chooses to bid first or defer.
Playing Sunday night (or possibly tonight) at 8 Mountain.

EDIT: and done. Bramcephys rampaged through my startzone, killing Varja, one Hulk, 5/6 Tombies, and some number of zombies. But the zombies kept killing cutters and kept coming back. I won with Marcu, one Tombie, and 12 zombies.

Last edited by dok; April 23rd, 2017 at 11:50 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 10:17 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey Superfrog - Tried to send you a PM, but your inbox is full.

I'm online now, ready to play.
Old April 24th, 2017, 12:12 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Just played our game: Chris Perkins had 8x Hoplitrons and J15 vs. me with Cyprien, Sonya, Marcu, Isamu, Raelin, and 5x Mezzos.

I thought my low attack would be the death of me (Marcu had the highest attack value in my army with 4), but after the Mezzos wore through the Hops, Cyprien held down J15 while a few remaining Mezzos rolled dice until they broke through.

I won with 1 Exoskeleton marker, 6 Mezzos, a 4-life Cyprien, Sonya, and Isamu.
Old April 24th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

mtl and I each played our full armies against each other. The Cultists struggled to kill Groks, and Braxas struggled even more. Good game, good luck in the rest of the event
Old April 24th, 2017, 06:23 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The TheEpicAlpaca (0-2) v. Dr.Goomonkey (0-2) pool of armies is:
* 10th Regiment of Foot x3 2+2/4, Black Wyrmling x3 2, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Red Wyrmling x3 2
* Death Knights of Valkrill x4, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Venoc Vipers x2, Venoc Warlord
TheEpicAlpaca Dr.Goomonkey chooses to bid place first or defer.
This was a pretty fun game to play, though pretty unbalanced. Taelord got in position with the Death Knights in the first round and Marcus grabbed Dagmar for TEA, while a couple Wyrmlings flew over and traded their lives for a couple Death Knights. The Venocs charged in and had some effective attacks and a frenzy in round 2 before the redcoats took them down. Now it was time for the Death Knights to live up to their name, and that they did. With Mittens buffed with Taelord and Death Knights' Soul Weapons fixing the problems that arise with Melee Defense 1, the Regiment quickly fell. Marcus didn't fair well, and the Wyrmlings quickly fell.

A very fun game to play, best luck to you in the next round you Grandiose Llama!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; April 25th, 2017 at 12:32 PM. Reason: I thought I'd just write the report right here, right?
Old April 28th, 2017, 11:36 AM

Re: OHS Season 27 - ROUND 4

Round 4 is on The Mirke.

The superfrog (3-0) v. dok (3-0) pool of armies is:
* Hoplitron x12, Major J15, Deathwalker 7000
* Zombies of Morindan x4, Zombie Hulk x2, Tomb Skeleton Archers x3, The Varja, Marcu Esenwein

The Ixe (2-1) v. Chris Perkins (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Mezzodemon Warmongers x5, Marcu Esenwein, Isamu
Chris Perkins chooses to bid first or defer.

The vegietarian18 (2-1) v. Dysole (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Grok Riders x3, Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marcu Esenwein
* Dumutef Guard x6, Crypt Guardian x3, Shades of Bleakwoode x3
vegietarian18 chooses to bid first or defer.

The kevindola (2-1) v. theSparkleInYourWater (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Omegacron, Omnicron Snipers x2, Omnicron Repulsors x3, Beorn Boltcutter, Axegrinders of Burning Forge
* Ashigaru Yari x3, Kozuke Samurai, Templar Cavalry, Mimring, Othkurik The Black Dragon
theSparkleInYourWater chooses to bid first or defer.

The Soundwarp SG-1 (1-2) v. Dr,Goomonkey (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Fyorlag Spiders x6, Sujoah, Quahon, Isamu
Soundwarp SG-1 chooses to bid first or defer.

The mtl1998 (1-2) v. TheEpicAlpaca (0-3) pool of armies is:
* Braxas, Ne-Gok-Sa, Nhah Scirh Cultists x4
* 10th Regiment of Foot x3, Black Wyrmling x3, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Red Wyrmling x3
TheEpicAlpaca chooses to bid first or defer.

Last edited by dok; May 1st, 2017 at 08:42 PM.
Old May 1st, 2017, 11:09 AM

Quote:
The superfrog (3-0) v. dok (3-0) pool of armies is:
* Hoplitron x129, Major J15, Deathwalker 7000
* Zombies of Morindan x4, Zombie Hulk x2, Tomb Skeleton Archers x3, The Varja, Marcu Esenwein (placing first)
Playing Tuesday at 8 Mountain/10 Eastern.

Format nerd note:
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 1st, 2017, 05:43 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Dr.Goomonkey appears to have stolen dok's army.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events