Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 6th, 2017, 01:58 AM

totax Woo who?
Re: OHS Season 27 - ROUND 1

tks for the call but it's a difficult period for me ... (and i'm even from italy so time schedule it's a little bit tricky) I will stay tuned for perhaps next season
Old April 8th, 2017, 01:48 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Truly epic game between myself and Dr.Goo. DrG wisely led with the vipers to keep them from being too effective as zombie food, and they did do some glyph-clogging at least. It was a long slog in the middle of the game between gerda-enhanced zombies (along with one hulk) and the DKs. The zombies did kill mittens, all the vipers, four knights, and put 4 wounds on Taelord, but the second-to-last squad of DKs blocked a ton of attacks of 3 and managed to clear out the zombies. The Varja put the last wound on Taelord, but missed every storm roll and got cut to pieces by the DKs while getting nothing with his attacks of 5 and 6.

At that point it was one zombie and the 4 TSAs bidding had left me with against the last 4 death knights. The hot DK defense dried up for long enough for three of the DKs to die, while I still had 3 Tombies left. However, the last DK cut through two of the three tombies before hiding behind a ruin.

What followed was a very extended cat and mouse, with stalemate very much in play and some white knuckle initiative rolls. The DK finally went down to something like my 10th attack against him (including some early ones before I got down to 1 Tomb archer).

Great game, Dr.Goo!
Old April 10th, 2017, 08:46 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Chris Perkins and I are playing between 10-11am central

He has my army, and I have Raelin, Mezzos x 3.5, Marcu (-302.5 points)

EDIT: Game over. CP won easily. Omegacron killed Raelin in 3 attack, and although I got several heightened attacks down on Omegacron, his defense held until the respulsors could get into the action and tie up the forward Mezzos. I was able to kill 4 repulsors, 1 sniper, and do minor damage to Omega.

Last edited by kevindola; October 11th, 2017 at 01:12 PM.
Old April 10th, 2017, 09:50 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The Ixe v. mtl1998 pool of armies is:
* Bramcephys, Goblin Cutters x43, Krav Maga Agents, Rygarn, Otonashi
* Braxas, Ne-Gok-Sa, Nhah Scirh Cultists x4
Ixe chooses to bid first or defer.
We're playing tonight at 7 PM ET, with mtl1998 placing first.

[EDIT] Just finished up with mtl1998. I misplaced a few figures and miscounted my way to Gerda but I lucked out and didn't suffer too greatly for it. The Krav hammered my cultists and put some wounds on Braxas but she managed to wipe them all out in one turn and start picking off a few cutters while she was at it. The goblins set to work trying to mob her but the cultists gave her some relief and backed her up with the glyph of Gerda.

The defense boost was enough to give me a solid edge against the outnumbered goblins and I whittled them down. Eventually Bramcephys came into battle and had little hope but try to hack and slash the cultists' resolve. They made him angry and he took down a few but eventually the cyclops was overwhelmed by the cultists. Good game, mtl1998, and best of luck for the next one.

Last edited by Ixe; April 10th, 2017 at 07:58 PM. Reason: mislabeled
Old April 10th, 2017, 11:45 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just played with kevindola. Interesting matchup. Might have gone very differently had I not managed to get Omegacron into range with Raelin in Round 2 - Beorn's +1 move/attack really made a difference there (Omega could not have gotten in range or done major damage without it).

After Raelin fell early, spent several rounds removing exos before finally killing Mezzos and ending the game.
Old April 11th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Kinseth and I should be starting soon. I have my Groks and he has his army minus two Blade Dancers and one Tooth of the Makwa

I was able to get the win. The Groks got out of Raelin's aura early chasing down Makwa and never got a chance to get back in it. They used height advantage and occasionally Gerda to overpower the Blade Dancers then charged down on to Rygarn and Zetacron alongside Ne-Gok-Sa for boosted dice. My last few Groks got some huge blocks vs. the B-11 to close out the game. Good game Kinseth, good luck in the rest of the event

Last edited by vegietarian18; April 11th, 2017 at 09:20 PM.
Old April 11th, 2017, 11:59 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Crazy game with Dysole.

We both played our armies as-is.

The game had everything you could wish for: a successful soul devour, DW7k blowing up (and earning his points back), big whiffs on both sides, and an absurd number of Hoplitrons.

My last 3 stuck it out and finished off Dysole's last 3 shades and 2 crypt guardians.
Old April 12th, 2017, 02:25 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 27 - ROUND 2

Round 2 is on Normandy Beach.

The Chris Perkins (1-0) v. Dr.Goomonkey (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Mezzodemon Warmongers x5, Marcu Esenwein, Isamu
* Death Knights of Valkrill x4, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Venoc Vipers x2, Venoc Warlord
Dr.Goomonkey chooses to bid first or defer.

The vegietarian18 (1-0) v. Ixe (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Grok Riders x3, Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marcu Esenwein
* Bramcephys, Goblin Cutters x4, Krav Maga Agents, Rygarn, Otonashi

The superfrog (1-0) v. TheSparkleInYourWater (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Hoplitron x12, Major J15, Deathwalker 7000
* Ashigaru Yari x3, Kozuke Samurai, Templar Cavalry, Mimring, Othkurik The Black Dragon
superfrog chooses to bid first or defer.

The dok (1-0) v. Soundwarp SG-1 (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Zombies of Morindan x4, Zombie Hulk x2, Tomb Skeleton Archers x3, The Varja, Marcu Esenwein
* Fyorlag Spiders x6, Sujoah, Quahon, Isamu
dok chooses to bid first or defer.

The TheEpicAlpaca (0-1) v. mtl1998 (0-1) pool of armies is:
* 10th Regiment of Foot x3, Black Wyrmling x3, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Red Wyrmling x3
* Braxas, Ne-Gok-Sa, Nhah Scirh Cultists x4
mtl1998 chooses to bid first or defer.

The Kinseth (0-1) v. Dysole (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Varkaanan Blade Dancers x2, Zetacron, B-11 Resistance Corps, Rygarn, Teeth of the Makwa x2
* Dumutef Guard x6, Crypt Guardian x3, Shades of Bleakwoode x3
Kinseth chooses to bid first or defer.

The kevindola (0-1) v. Foudzing (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Omegacron, Omnicron Snipers x2, Omnicron Repulsors x3, Beorn Boltcutter, Axegrinders of Burning Forge
* Tomb Skeleton Archers x8, Krav Maga Agents, Deadeye Dan, Asterios, Martial La Hire
kevindola chooses to bid first or defer.
Old April 14th, 2017, 03:09 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Cool format, it's nice seeing asymmetric maps get some tournament play.

I'm gone try and enter next season. It's a shame the reigning Gencon reverse draft champion didn't enter this one
Old April 16th, 2017, 08:02 PM

Quote:
The dok (1-0) v. Soundwarp SG-1 (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Zombies of Morindan x4x3.3, Zombie Hulk x2, Tomb Skeleton Archers x3x1.5, The Varja, Marcu Esenwein
* Fyorlag Spiders x6, Sujoah, Quahon, Isamu (placing first)
dok chooses to bid first or defer.
Playing ~8PM Mountain tonight.

EDIT: and done. Quahon hit her 3/4 at the right time, clearing a squad of zombies and opening a path to tie down Ernie. After that, the predators just had too much momentum and the zombies couldn't get the revive train going. GG Soundwarp.

Last edited by dok; April 18th, 2017 at 04:12 PM.
Old April 17th, 2017, 11:32 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The vegietarian18 (1-0) v. Ixe (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Grok Riders x3, Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marcu Esenwein
* Bramcephys, Goblin Cutters x4, Krav Maga Agents, Rygarn, Otonashi, (defers placement)
We are playing Tuesday evening starting at 7 PM ET.

[EDIT] We finished up last night. The cutters set a screen and, although they were being steadily picked off by Me-Burq-Sa, they grabbed Ulaniva for the Krav and bought them time to hammer away at the grok riders. One grok rider managed to take down a Krav but otherwise Marcu and Me-Burq-Sa failed to take them down while they rained 4 and 5 attack on the opposing army. We called it after Me-Burq-Sa died with veggie having no real way to engage the Krav remaining.

Good game, veggie, and best of luck for the next ones.

Last edited by Ixe; April 19th, 2017 at 08:17 AM.
Old April 18th, 2017, 07:05 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The Chris Perkins (1-0) v. Dr.Goomonkey (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Mezzodemon Warmongers x5, Marcu Esenwein, Isamu
* Death Knights of Valkrill x4, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Venoc Vipers x2, Venoc Warlord
Dr.Goomonkey chooses to bid first or defer.
We should be playing tonight at 7 Pacific. I'll let you know what armies when we know.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events