Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 5th, 2016, 12:15 PM

ZeratoPrime is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
New to the site, looking to sell

I recently found a Master Set of the Dungeons and Dragons stuff and I'm looking to sell it and get some more games I'd play more often.

It's a full set with the exception of 1 red damage marker and the included d20. Box has a dent on the front and the rulebook has a couple bends in it, but all the rest is in really good condition.

If you're interested please let me know what you'd be willing to pay for it. I'm not too sure how much I would sell it for, and I'm willing to haggle, but I'm thinking of $150 shipped. Thanks in advance!
Old October 5th, 2016, 12:41 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: New to the site, looking to sell

That is higher than the going rate on eBay. If you want eBay prices (and fees) go there.
Old October 5th, 2016, 01:08 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Porkins , he probably misread the site, thought it said Herosuckers not Heroscapers. I like how people do a google search and try to sell stuff on here for ridiculous prices.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 5th, 2016, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
That is higher than the going rate on eBay. If you want eBay prices (and fees) go there.
The cheapest one I saw on there was ~$180.

EDIT: Tweaking the search I saw a %100 one for ~$165 shipped. My bad.
Old October 5th, 2016, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Porkins , he probably misread the site, thought it said Herosuckers not Heroscapers. I like how people do a google search and try to sell stuff on here for ridiculous prices.
I said I'm not sure of the going rates and was willing to haggle/negotiate. If you know what it's worth, I'm all ears and would appreciate the info.
Old October 5th, 2016, 01:13 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I'm sure you had a good reason for pricing it as you did, and it's possible that you'll find someone here who wants to pay that much for it. So don't take my friends' comments personally.

Like them, I was surprised at the price tag you put on it. If you really want that much, then I encourage you to consider selling on eBay. We won't be insulted! You don't owe us anything! But I think that's your best bet, at that price point.

edit: You ninja'ed me. Like I said, best of luck with it, wherever you end up making a sale. I'm sure someone will be interested, maybe several someones, and send you some PMs.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 5th, 2016, 01:16 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just curious...you say you bought this recently and now you are trying to sell it to buy games you would actually play...how much did you pay for it. Sound more like you are just trying to make money here.

Just so you know...this site is mainly for people that play the game and not collectors so most of the time the stuff sold here is for a reasonable rate so that someone can actually play the game and not collect it so they can sell it on ebay. It's a very friendly site so don't take any of the above comments personal, we just try to be reasonable here.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 5th, 2016, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I'm sure you had a good reason for pricing it as you did, and it's possible that you'll find someone here who wants to pay that much for it. So don't take my friends' comments personally.

Like them, I was surprised at the price tag you put on it. If you really want that much, then I encourage you to consider selling on eBay. We won't be insulted! You don't owe us anything! But I think that's your best bet, at that price point.

edit: You ninja'ed me. Like I said, best of luck with it, wherever you end up making a sale. I'm sure someone will be interested, maybe several someones, and send you some PMs.
I would like to make some great money on it, but I'm also someone looking to not rip people off as well. That's why I came here, as someone said I'd have better luck here than on reddit, where I had no luck. If someone tells me a reasonable offer, I'll consider or sell it to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Just curious...you say you bought this recently and now you are trying to sell it to buy games you would actually play...how much did you pay for it. Sound more like you are just trying to make money here.

Just so you know...this site is mainly for people that play the game and not collectors so most of the time the stuff sold here is for a reasonable rate so that someone can actually play the game and not collect it so they can sell it on ebay. It's a very friendly site so don't take any of the above comments personal, we just try to be reasonable here.
I didn't buy it, I've had it for a long time and just found it in a box recently after some hardcore cleaning.
Old October 5th, 2016, 02:10 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It is one thing to list a set for sale on eBay for a given price and another to actually sell it. A quick look at SOLD prices for USED complete BftU sets on eBay, it appears that they range more-or-less from $100 to $150, including shipping, with the most common being in the $120-$130 range.

If that's your price goal, that appears pretty doable on eBay. Quite a few sales. Things tend to go for a bit cheaper here, but then again you don't have to deal with eBay stuff here (fees, unknown buyers, etc.).

Good luck with your sale!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; October 5th, 2016 at 02:14 PM. Reason: I only glanced at the price history briefly, so be sure to double-check my numbers, but they should be about right.
Old October 5th, 2016, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
It is one thing to list a set for sale on eBay for a given price and another to actually sell it. A quick look at SOLD prices for USED complete BftU sets on eBay, it appears that they range more-or-less from $100 to $150, including shipping, with the most common being in the $120-$130 range.

If that's your price goal, that appears pretty doable on eBay. Things tend to go for a bit cheaper here, but then again you don't have to deal with eBay stuff here (fees, unknown buyers, etc.). Good luck with your sale!
Thanks for the help. I'll float around $125 and see how it goes. Cheers!
Old October 5th, 2016, 08:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeratoPrime View Post
I didn't buy it, I've had it for a long time and just found it in a box recently after some hardcore cleaning.
Got it. That makes more sense. "I recently found" in this world doesn't always mean you found it in your house. Thanks for clarifying and good luck. Wish I had the money as I want one of those sets myself.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades