Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old March 27th, 2016, 09:50 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Classic League VII: Unsung Heroes - Round 2 Until 3/27

Taeblewalker and I are starting soon have finished, and I emerged victorious.

The battle was very intense all the way through. Brunak slashed his way through all my legionaires, and though the first two wounds came easy he remained alive until the end.

In the end I was down to Ne-Gok-Sa with two wounds, Rhogar with two wounds, and an untouched Syvarris. @Taeblewalker had Crixus with one wound, Brunak with 2, and two gladiators. Ne-Gok-Sa shined and shackled Crixus and destroyed Brunak in the same turn. At this point the game was conceded.

Good game and good luck Taeblewalker!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; March 27th, 2016 at 11:22 PM.
Old March 28th, 2016, 10:31 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League VII: Unsung Heroes - Round 3 Until 4/10

Round 3 is on Dzu-Teh Drive-By.
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and choose who places first.

kevindola (2-0) v. vegietarian18 (2-0)
kevindola (Born to be Wild): Brunak, Feral Troll, Sharwin Wildborn, Stingers x2, Raelin
vegietarian18 (this is so (elf) wizard): Ulginesh, Arkmer, Morsbane, Johrdawn, Chardris, Kyntela Gwyn

Kinseth (2-0) v. vegie's dad (2-0)
Kinseth: Syvarris, Drake Alexander (RotV), Laglor, Marro Warriors, deathreavers x1, Raelin
vegie's dad (Scattering life drain): Syvarris, Heirloom, Ne-Gok-Sa, Cyprien Esenwein, deathreavers x2

Deroche (2-0) v. Lo Pan (1-1)
Deroche (Where's Dysole to name my army when I need him?): Brunak, Heirloom, Syvarris, Stingers x2, Raelin, Isamu
Lo Pan: Laglor, Heirloom, Atlaga, Minions of Utgar x2

adoney (1-1) v. Dysole (1-1)
adoney (For Glory!): Marcus Gallus, Parmenio, Valguard, Moriko, Sacred Band x2
Dysole (Toy Story: The Incredibles Who'll Tear You Up and Inside Out): Laglor (Monkey Inc), Syvarris (BRAVE), Morsbane (WAND•E), Hydra (The Bad Dinosaur), deathreavers x2 (Ratatouille)

TheTravelingScaper (1-1) v. William099 (1-1)
TheTravelingScaper (Traveler's Tough-Guys): Major X17, Sir Hawthorne, Syvarris, James Murphy, Knights of Weston x2
William099 (Ba Da Da Da Duh I'm Murdering It!): Alastair MacDirk, Rhogar Dragonspine, Brandis Skyhunter, Eldgrim, MacDirk Warriors x2

thesparkleinyourwater (1-1) v. Dr. Goomonkey (1-1)
thesparkleinyourwater (The World Ends with Maul): Syvarris, Heirloom, Agent Carr, Marcu Esenwein, deathstalkers x2
Dr. Goomonkey (Unsung, Unsure, and completely Unthematic): Syvarris, Rhogar Dragonspine, Valguard, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legion x2

Arrow Grut (1-1) v. mtl1998 (1-1)
Arrow Grut (Still got Raelin): Marcus Gallus, Ne-Gok-Sa, Heirloom, Me-Burq-Sa, Roman Legion x2, Raelin (sit one)
mtl1998 (HEROscape): Syvarris, Brunak, Feral Troll, Black Wyrmling x7

jesus20456 (1-1) v. Bengi (0-0)
jesus20456 (Einar's Assassins): Empress Kiova, Atlaga, Crixus, Einar Imperium x1, Warriors of Ashra x2
Bengi (Let me see those 20s): Braxas, Iron Golem, Ne-Gok-Sa, Rhogar Dragonspine

Eraguy816 (0-2) v. Taeblewalker (0-2)
Eraguy816 (Men of the West): Sir Gilbert, Sir Denrick, Syvarris, Johnny 'Shotgun' Sullivan, Knights of Weston x2
Taeblewalker: Crixus, Brunak, Atlaga, Capuan Gladiators x3

belgarath (0-2) v. Chris Perkins (0-2)
belgarath (Heavy Metal, or Rust in Peace): Major X17, Major Q10, Deathwalker 7000, Iron Golem, Theracus, Otonashi, Isamu
Chris Perkins: Syvarris, Atlaga, Crixus, Capuan Gladiators x2, Raelin
Old March 31st, 2016, 09:20 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Vegie and I are going to throw down now

EDIT: Crazy game. Pretty much everything that saw concentrated fire died. Some big offensive stats:

kevindola
Attack rolls: 41 out of 66 (62.12%)
Defense rolls: 7 out of 24 (29.17%)
Total dice rolled: 90
Time used: 0h, 17m, 58s

vegietarian18
Attack rolls: 10 out of 18 (56%)
Defense rolls: 16 out of 37 (40%)
Total dice rolled: 57
Time used: 0h, 12m, 58s

We both spend a ton of time positioning. Him his elves, me the stingers/Raelin/Brunak. With him getting some hits with potshots. I sent in Brunak to the center of the map carrying Raelin to where she was promptly negated on the first Rod attempt. I had 2 dead stingers, a negated Raelin, and Brunak was down to 1 life. Vegie had no damage. I thought I was done, but the dice gods carried me.

I gambled in my only chance of victory with stinger drain and got it. Took 3 attacks of 4v3 against full health Ulginesh and got the kill. Vegie lost 2 OMs and all of the sudden my stingers got height and were reigning down attacks of 4 (never rolling under 2 skulls) and around an initiative switch I killed everything but Morsbane. Vegie lost 5 straight order markers and conceded with Morsbane. Not sure I've seen a probable loss turn into a rout (based on points on the board) so quickly. Great game Vegie. If not for that lucky drain/skulls to kill Ulginesh in 1 turn you would have won easily.

Feral Troll advances to the playoffs! (although yes, he received no order markers in 2 out of 3 games, but he'll take it!)

Last edited by kevindola; March 31st, 2016 at 10:10 PM.
Old March 31st, 2016, 10:06 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Finished with kevindola. It was a slow early game, with glaciers and trees preventing either our range from touching the other. Eventually I picked off a couple Stingers and kevin moved up Raelin and Brunak. I had a great response turn, negating Raelin and hitting Brunak for two wounds. Unfortunately, it was my final turn. The Stingers drained and took out Ulginesh in a single volley, and I didn't get to play again as they blasted through sleeping elves. GG, good luck in the next round

StatTrak Rod of Negation: 2 negations, 1 instakill
Old April 1st, 2016, 10:43 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Now

adoney and I going at it.

~Dysole, fascinated to see how this ends up
Old April 2nd, 2016, 12:51 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Well...I'll be honest. Winning against Dysole was an unexpected surprise. With no range, i didn't know how to beat him other than charging head on into his rats. It started off pretty methodically, both of us working our way into position for the first round. Dysole played the map perfectly by placing his rat screen between the trees, on high ground and cutting off any route to Syvarris and his other heroes. Having positioned the majority of my sacred band on road by the first couple turns...movement wasn't as much an issue as I sped forward to do my best at disrupting his rat screen before he started picking me off. Marcus helped beef up the Band, and Valguard was coming in hot (or rather cold) and The rat screen was effective but needed to hold out for one more turn or two to save Dysole. But a couple key fails to defend allowed the opportunity for me to engage Syvarris and Morsbane and start doing some work. BUT it wasn't over. In an attempt to take out the Hydra, Valguard and some Band broke off from the ranks...only to find themselves served as lunchmeat to a hungry beast. The Hydra chomped through all but two of the band and more than half of Marcus, but had some weird blanks with 6 defense and fell faster than either of us expected. After the Hydra, Laglor quickly followed, and Morsbane joined them but not before taking one Band member with him. Meanwhile Moriko and Parmenio clapped approvingly from the start zone, happy they never had to do any work. In closing, another key factor was Initiative. I'm pretty sure I won all but one initiative roll, which in this game gave me some key preemptive attacks before he could counter. Still a really good game...don't wanna have to meet that army a second time though...Hydra's are scary

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 3rd, 2016, 09:40 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Sparkle v Dr. Goomonkey starting shortly
Old April 3rd, 2016, 09:47 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sparkle and I are starting up!

Didn't see KD had covered that

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 5th, 2016, 10:03 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Chris Perkins and I should be starting soon.
Old April 5th, 2016, 11:15 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Had a really fun game with Chris Perkins. Witherwood and DW7K both actually did what they were supposed to in this game. I lost but it was the most fun I have had losing in a long time. Thanks for the game.
Old April 10th, 2016, 09:01 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Kinseth vs vegie's dad playing now to join me at 3-0 with a guaranteed playoff spot
Old April 10th, 2016, 09:57 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Arrow Grut and I are playing in 30 minutes.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.

Last edited by mtl1998; April 10th, 2016 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Punctuation

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events