Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 12th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!
C3G Character Checklist

The C3G Heroclix Character Checklist
An updated tally of how many Heroclix figure C3G has created into units.

UPDATED: Superman / Wonder Woman Set

A few things:
  1. I am sure there are some (many) errors.
  2. This list counts characters with the same name as one unit. (Ex. Sam Wilson Captain America is not here because his name is Captain America on the Heroclix.)
    This is due to my excel sheet finding Duplicates but Heroclix not differentiating between the characters.
  3. This list does not count multiple versions the same character.
    Example. Hawkeye is checked off once even though we have Hawkeye and Hawkeye Skycycle. So that is why the C3G Marvel list is lower than the actual count
  4. I am trying to differentiate the minis of same named figures like Batman (Bruce and Dick) but this will take time figuring out exactly who which miniature is supposed to be representing,
  5. Unfortunately, my main area is Marvel with a dash of DC. This means that my list may be most up to completion on the Marvel end, a little lacking on the DC and pretty oblivious to the Indy.
  6. If you guys see anything wrong, feel free to help out. For instance a "super" name and a secret identity might sneak their way on the list. I can remove the duplicate character if they get pointed out.
  7. This list does not count a character knocked off if the official figure is from another game system than Heroclix.

Marvel

Marvel

Total Released C3G: 318
Total Characters C3G-enized (That use Heroclix): 306
Total Characters Clixified: 1154
Total Characters Left: 847
Total Percent Complete: 26.60%

Not C3G-enized Marvel Heroclix
Spoiler Alert!

DC

DC

Total Released C3G: 233
Total Characters C3G-enized (That use Heroclix): 219
Total Characters Clixified: 888
Total Characters Left: 669
Total Percent Complete: 24.66%

Not C3G-enized DC Heroclix
Spoiler Alert!

INDY

INDY

Total Released C3G: 39
Total Characters C3G-enized (That use Heroclix): 21
Total Characters Clixified: 95
Total Characters Left: 74
Total Percent Complete: 22.11%

Not C3G-enized Indy Heroclix
Spoiler Alert!

In Closing

TOTAL

Total Released C3G: 590
Total Characters C3G-enized (That use Heroclix): 547
Total Characters Clixified: 2137
Total Characters Left: 1590
Total Percent Complete: 25.60%

Last edited by b57123m; December 1st, 2015 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Update: December 1st
Old April 12th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Character Checklist

Wow. Great work.

EDIT: Hand Ninja can be crossed out form Marvel.
Old April 12th, 2011, 05:57 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great work! +rep

Old April 12th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Wow. Great work.

EDIT: Hand Ninja can be crossed out form Marvel.
Thanks got it fixed up now, there's probably something else I missed so if you guys see anything point it out.
Thanks.

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old April 12th, 2011, 06:07 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

SHIELD Sniper and SHIELD medic should be crossed off. They were used in SHIELD Agents and the SHIELD Sniper.

Old April 12th, 2011, 06:18 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

Wow. Looks like enough figures to make 50 more C3G waves. Oh my wallet. Great work!!!!

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread

Last edited by GamerHusband; April 13th, 2011 at 12:41 AM.
Old April 12th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Bam Bam

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
SHIELD Sniper and SHIELD medic should be crossed off. They were used in SHIELD Agents and the SHIELD Sniper.
Thanks. Fixed

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old April 12th, 2011, 06:26 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

That list is depressing! Just when I thought we were starting to get alot of units turned out, you post this! There is maybe one name crossed out for every 20 names on those lists! Maybe more!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old April 12th, 2011, 10:00 PM
Bam Bam

I could make the amount of figures crossed off even smaller if you want, I'm not sure if the official Marvelscape should be checked off or not (Ex. Red Skull, Abomination etc...)

Old April 12th, 2011, 10:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For real. Looks like we can keep doing this until our retirement years if we really want to (I just might!)

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 12th, 2011, 10:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by b57123m View Post
I could make the amount of figures crossed off even smaller if you want, I'm not sure if the official Marvelscape should be checked off or not (Ex. Red Skull, Abomination etc...)
Given that it's looking very likely that we'll be tackling all of the official figures, I'd say leave them up until we get to them.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old April 12th, 2011, 10:49 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I would guess all the combination figures could be removed, though. I sincerely doubt C3G will ever create a singe card that encompasses two figures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy