Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 30th, 2014, 03:59 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Online Playtesting Rotation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
This is a good idea but it's coming way too late.
Bah. Too late for what? I wish we'd started sooner, but it ain't too late, as far as I'm concerned. I look at our playtesting backlog, and I think it's right on time.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 30th, 2014, 04:37 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
I'm signed up. This sort of stuff only works if we get behind it and not if we say it should exist but keep forging on on our own.
Despite how few of us there are, I think it's been reasonably successful. They got 13 Beorn playtests and 10 (so far) Josie playtests from it.
This program has single-handedly gotten things moving through the C3V Playtesting phase again (and quickly, too!). I think the online playtesting rotation is a huge success!
Old January 12th, 2015, 03:46 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I would personally recommend you push out the figure rotation from 2 weeks to 4 weeks (maybe 3). I say this, because I envision as the OHS seasons start back up people will have less free online scape time for this (The first two playtests happened during the EOY down time)

(Gladiatrix are very fun to play though. I suggest everyone give them a shot)
Old March 19th, 2015, 01:33 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I see I'm signed up here but I haven't gotten any notification of links to online maps for playtesting.

Old March 31st, 2015, 06:25 PM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

Signed up! I currently have to playtest the 53rd NCS

Online HS record: 5-5 after two events
Live HS record: 4-2 2nd place after one event
Old April 20th, 2015, 01:09 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'm curious how this is working for you guys? Has this improved your testing turn around rate?
Old April 20th, 2015, 07:24 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I'm curious how this is working for you guys? Has this improved your testing turn around rate?
Since I started back up with C3V, we haven't been doing this. Though a fair amount of online testing has occurred elsewhere.

Old April 20th, 2015, 08:02 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Since I started back up with C3V, we haven't been doing this. Though a fair amount of online testing has occurred elsewhere.
Darn. I was hoping it would have taken off as I'd love to implement something like this in C3G.
Old April 20th, 2015, 08:59 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

The online playtesting started off really strongly. It has slowed down since, but it's still very convenient to be able to post in a thread asking "who wants to play a game?" and just be able to click a link and play the game that's already set up for you.
Old April 20th, 2015, 09:28 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
My Thoughts

I think that really most of the slowdown has been due to people being busy myself included but I do know that because of this I have done more testing then I would have done otherwise. I think it's very possible something like this could be implemented elsewhere as it does cut down on a lot of prep work that someone has to do and I do think it is a useful tool but again the big problem with playtesting is how much time people have and this helps mitigate it but not eliminate it.

~Dysole, observing that the initial start up of this was during a lull in online scape

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events