Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old September 22nd, 2018, 04:57 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Online Figure, Glyph, & Map Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Oh right, I was just thinking about this earlier.

If I could get the T-Bolts in there (links here), that would be handy.
Done in style (or at least I hope it was style-ish).

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old September 22nd, 2018, 05:25 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Awesome, thanks!
Old September 23rd, 2018, 03:53 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I have just begun using online to playtest. When I notice missing units, I will post in here about them.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 25th, 2018, 09:02 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Could I get Cosmo, Polaris and Quentin Quire in there?

EDIT: Also Kristoff and Hawkeye (Kate)?
Old September 26th, 2018, 05:07 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Could I get Cosmo, Polaris and Quentin Quire in there?

EDIT: Also Kristoff and Hawkeye (Kate)?

My SuperScape Maps
Old September 26th, 2018, 05:09 PM
Symbiotic

Awesome! I'd rep you if I could.
Old September 27th, 2018, 01:15 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I got him! Requesting Korvus Rook'Shir.

Old September 27th, 2018, 02:06 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Done.

Also, for any of you that have access to unreleased units, you can PM me and I'll create a unreleased folder for them that only sanctum members have access to.

My SuperScape Maps
Old September 27th, 2018, 03:31 PM

Thanks! I may take you up on that in the future. For now, though, my last Beast Boy tests would greatly appreciate:

Super-Ape (Igor)
Red Ghost
Catman
Bane

Old September 27th, 2018, 05:07 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Done, though Bane was already on there, which makes think I should at some point sort them alphabetically.

My SuperScape Maps
Old September 27th, 2018, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Done, though Bane was already on there, which makes think I should at some point sort them alphabetically.
I couldn't find him in my intensive searching of the B characters.

Old September 28th, 2018, 08:01 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Yeah, some of the units can get lost in the bigger groups like B. For future reference, you can use the spreadsheet I have linked in the OP to know if something has been completed previously.

In case you are still looking for Bane, he is 2nd column and 6th down, just under Banshee.

My SuperScape Maps

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events