Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 29th, 2014, 02:14 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
C3G Online Figure, Glyph, & Map Request

Being one man, I don’t have the time to make online stuff for all of C3G at one time, so I’ve decided to make a thread where people can request specific units/glyphs/maps for online play. So if you plan on playing a game online and you can’t find a specific unit, make a request in this thread and I will work on it as soon as I can.

Completed Stuff: (612)

REQUESTED UNITS:
  • N/A

REQUESTED GLYPHS:
  • N/A

REQUESTED MAPS:
  • N/A

Templates:

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Zettian Juggernaut; August 10th, 2019 at 09:40 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2014, 12:11 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Online Figure Request

Not units, per se, but Neutralizer and Replicator glyphs would be nice.

Thanks for making this thread, ZJ. You are the engine that keeps SLH running.
Old May 2nd, 2014, 12:27 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Thanks for making this thread, ZJ. You are the engine that keeps SLH running.

He's the Behind-The-Scenes Man for SLH. +rep him!
Old May 2nd, 2014, 04:28 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Glad to be that guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Not units, per se, but Neutralizer and Replicator glyphs would be nice.
I'll get on it.

My SuperScape Maps
Old May 16th, 2014, 06:57 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

Was unable to find a Lady Deathstrike figure. Zanks. (Purple Man would be great too)

~Dysole, updating you

Last edited by Dysole; May 16th, 2014 at 07:46 PM.
Old May 16th, 2014, 07:47 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I have the complete Indyclix set so if someone gives me a list of which ones are needed, I can do top downs. I'd prefer to do as many as possible at one time rather than some here and there.

If not interested, no worries.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old May 16th, 2014, 08:39 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

We have Non-Zero 3D Figures, if that's what you're asking. So all of them would be great.
Old May 16th, 2014, 09:17 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

There aren't cards for all of them. I can look through the latest wave to generate a list, but have no idea if any of the previous waves that used any of the minis from the Indyclix set.

I was hoping those who are more C3G-literate would be able to generate a complete list of needed minis.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old May 27th, 2014, 04:43 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
There aren't cards for all of them. I can look through the latest wave to generate a list, but have no idea if any of the previous waves that used any of the minis from the Indyclix set.

I was hoping those who are more C3G-literate would be able to generate a complete list of needed minis.
I think this would be a full list of Indy designs:
Abe Sapien, Allen the Alien, Angel (Liam), Angstrom Levy, Brit (Custom Mini), Buffy Summers (Custom Mini), Cecil Stedman (Custom Mini), Donald Ferguson (Custom Mini), Hellboy, Hit-Girl, Invincible, Judge Death, Judge Dredd, Kick-Ass, Liz Sherman, Lobster Johnson, Lurker, Mother Russia, Omni-Man, Predator, Red Mist, Roamer, Robot, Satanus (Custom), Spawn (Custom Mini), The Crow (Custom mini), The Mask (Custom mini), Walker, Witchblade

My SuperScape Maps
Old May 28th, 2014, 10:00 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Eventually I will get to Brit City Judge, Judge Anderson, Judge Hershey, Judge Fire, Judge Fear, & Judge Mortis.
Also high on my wish list are Nemesis, Johnny Alpha, Wulf Sternhammer & Torquemada.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 22nd, 2018, 04:40 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Re: C3G Online Figure, Glyph, & Map Request

Giving thus thread a bump.

Also, @Ronin and @Lazy Orang , as I'm pretty sure both of you use the online stuff, as I just told Scapey, feel free to make use of this thread.

My SuperScape Maps
Old September 22nd, 2018, 04:43 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Online Figure, Glyph, & Map Request

Oh right, I was just thinking about this earlier.

If I could get the T-Bolts in there (links here), that would be handy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events