Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old November 17th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Classic League: Casualties of War- CONGRATS KEVINDOLA

Classic League: Casualties of War

Now is as good of a time as any for the next Classic League! Just like last time, there will not be any customs in this event. Marvel is not allowed. Army submissions are due by December 1st.

For this event, players will submit one 600 point 24 hex army. For the first round, that army will be the one you play, but for the next three rounds, the point total decreases by 100 points, and you must drop figures from your army to fit the new point total.

Round 1- 600
Round 2- 500
Round 3- 400
Round 4- 300 (must also be at least 250 points)

For the playoffs, you will play your opponent's final, 300 point army, but you may add one of your drops.

Example:
Round 1- Romans x5, Me-Burq-Sa, Marcus, Valguard, Ne-Gok-Sa- 600 points
Round 2- I drop Valguard after Round 1.
Round 3- I drop Ne-Gok-Sa. Because Valguard was 110 points, I can do this while still meeting the 400 point total.
Round 4- I drop Me-Burq-Sa and 1 squad of Romans.
Playoffs- I qualify, and I decide that Me-Burq-Sa and 1 squad of Romans would help me the most, so I add that to my opponent's army (that I will be playing).

ROUND 1
Spoiler Alert!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

League Details:
Spoiler Alert!

Players:
1. vegietarian18- 1-2 (L vs. Dr.Goomonkey, L vs. Dysole, FW vs. mcorriga)
2. vegie's dad 2-1(W vs. Dysole, L vs. kevindola, W vs. Simval)
3. Simval 1-2 (L vs. kevindola, W vs. mcorriga, L vs. vegie's dad)
4. MegaSilver 1-2 (W vs. mcorriga, L vs. Dr.Goomonkey, L vs. Dysole)
5. kevindola 3-0 (W vs. Simval, W vs. vegie's dad, W vs. Dr.Goommonkey)
6. Dr. Goomonkey 2-1 (W vs. vegietarian18, W vs. MegaSilver, L vs. kevindola)
7. mcorriga 0-3 (L vs. MegaSilver, L vs. Simval, FL vs. vegietarian18)
8. Dysole 2-1 (L vs. vegie's dad, W vs. vegietarian18, W vs. MegaSilver)

Last edited by vegietarian18; January 18th, 2014 at 01:06 AM.
Old November 17th, 2013, 12:11 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League: Casualties of War- Signups Open

If I drop 350 points after round 1, can I bring back all 350 points for the playoffs? (If by some miracle i would qualify?)

Edit: when do announce your figure drops? Before or after the next round matchup is decided?

Last edited by kevindola; November 17th, 2013 at 12:16 PM.
Old November 17th, 2013, 12:16 PM

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Yes, that is how it would work, but as you noted, you'd need a pretty big miracle to go 3-1 in that situation.

Figure drops are sent in before the season starts, in the submission form. I'd be open to changing that if lots of people have armies where they want to drop things at different times depending on what armies they could face. However, you would definitely not be able drop after you found out your opponent.

Last edited by vegietarian18; November 17th, 2013 at 12:22 PM.
Old November 17th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is an awesome format. Good job vegie!

I will need to double check some scheduling things, and then (hopefully) I will be all set to sign up.
Also, I will try and recruit a friend who's not on the site yet to join in. Maybe this will finally convince him to join HSers!
Old November 17th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Figure drops are sent in before the season starts, in the submission form. I'd be open to changing that if lots of people have armies where they want to drop things at different times depending on what armies they could face. However, you would definitely not be able drop after you found out your opponent.
Choose one or the other before the sign up deadline, IMO. Could factor in what armies people will play.

Sign me up, I'll play.

Now to think of some armies....

Could you please elaborate more on how playoffs work? It's only on the Final match that your RtW, correct? You can add back figures you dropped based on what you dropped for each round, right?

Last edited by MegaSilver; November 17th, 2013 at 02:21 PM.
Old November 17th, 2013, 02:05 PM

Good point Mega. It'll be staying how it is.

Playoffs will be entirely Reverse the Whip, but you will add one of your own drops. This will be the same throughout all rounds of the playoffs, so you only add back one thing the entire time. If an example is needed for that I will make one.

Last edited by vegietarian18; November 17th, 2013 at 08:00 PM.
Old November 17th, 2013, 02:20 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Playoffs will be entirely Reverse the Whip, but you will add one of your own drops. This will be the same throughout all rounds of the playoffs, so you only add back on figure. If an example is needed for that I will make one.
Okay, so we will be required to add one of our drops each round of the playoffs, and if we make it to the Finals, we will both be back at 600-pt armies.
Old November 17th, 2013, 03:48 PM

No. Armies will be about 400 points: 300 being your opponents army and 100 being your drop that you brought back.
Old November 17th, 2013, 05:50 PM

Quote:
No. Armies will be about 400 points: 300 being your opponents army and 100 being your drop that you brought back.
Oh sweet! It can be more than that too, if you risk dropping more than those points. I'm guessing that you're stuck with that 100+point drop that you bring back for the entire playoffs?
Old November 17th, 2013, 06:35 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Woah, really cool event ! The format is awesome.

Is this league on a weekly basis, or bi-weekly ?
Old November 17th, 2013, 07:10 PM

A weekly basis. Since the event will take place over the holiday season, I will give extra time to complete games if necessary though.
Old November 17th, 2013, 10:52 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Ok thanks !

I think I'll sign up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events