Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 3rd, 2013, 04:46 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Player Rankings Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
That is why we often go with the "Bring 2" format Raider30. If you bring 2 A+ level armies, be prepared to face one of them every match.
Fair enough.

- Raider30
Old August 26th, 2013, 09:43 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Interesting, I'm 2-2 against top 10, 8-1 against 11 to 25 and so 11-4 against everything else.

So I've a way better ratio against 11 to 25 than against other people, quite strange.

And I'm 2-0 against top 1 #dealwithit

Last edited by Foudzing; August 26th, 2013 at 09:50 PM.
Old August 26th, 2013, 09:47 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So would there be a way for people not in the top 25 to know were they rank? Sorry if someone has already asked this I'm just curious.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old August 26th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
So would there be a way for people not in the top 25 to know were they rank? Sorry if someone has already asked this I'm just curious.
Well if we look season 9 seeds, you're just under Megasilver and Xorlof, so you are definitely top 30, a little win streak can definitely put you top 25.

Old August 26th, 2013, 10:23 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
We may release more rankings at a later date. Currently, the public can't see 26+.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Quote:
Well if we look season 9 seeds, you're just under Megasilver and Xorlof, so you are definitely top 30, a little win streak can definitely put you top 25.
Great guess. He's 28th at the moment.

Old September 5th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Are the rankings not updating? I don't think anything has changed in the Top 25 at all this season, which I guess is possible.

Last edited by vegietarian18; September 5th, 2013 at 08:08 AM. Reason: it's also possible I have a bad memory and cannot remember what it was before
Old September 5th, 2013, 08:30 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Are the rankings not updating? I don't think anything has changed in the Top 25 at all this season, which I guess is possible.
Yeah, it's not updating...
Old September 5th, 2013, 01:42 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Yeah, at the moment it's still pulling ranking data off of the Season 8 spreadsheet, so obviously nothing is updating.

We're in the process of cleaning up and reorganizing our game data spreadsheet and game reporting approaches. It's hard to say when this will be done, but the over/under would probably be a week from now. Once that's done, I'll plug the top25 reporting here into the latest data.

FWIW, Google has been gagging on some function calls for the last day or so, so our most recent ranking list on the back end does not include your latest game, vegie. If I had to guess, though, I'd guess you're still at #14. The top 7 is unchanged in the latest run we've done.
Old September 8th, 2013, 05:04 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Interesting, since I only played in season 4 and 9 and didn't play 2 games due to scheduling problems, my total online record is 1-3... And my total online record against the top 25 is 1-3 ! (W: Deroche, L : Filthy, Megasilver, Vegie)

Does this mean that it's not as bad as someone who lost three games against a player ranked 50th ?
Old September 8th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simval View Post
Does this mean that it's not as bad as someone who lost three games against a player ranked 50th ?
You're currently above everyone with 0 wins (and a significant chunk of people with at least 1 win), yes.

Old October 2nd, 2013, 01:31 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Rankings are now up-to-date.
Old October 14th, 2013, 11:41 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

For some reason Bengi's, Soundwarp's and Greygnarl's records are not showing up for me.

There are currently 8 Illinoisans in the top 25.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events