Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 26th, 2012, 12:38 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: The BOARDS of ONLINE HEROSCAPE

Reorganized the OP again.

Among other things, I hope it's clear now that you don't need to add the Boards of Online Heroscape folder to your own Google Drive — or even have a Google Drive — in order to access the maps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannergx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Added a new board to the BoOH: REMAINS OF CLIONESIA, by tannergx.
Board looks slick Typhon2222. Many thanks to you and Awesomeunleashed for adapting it. I'm going to have to learn me some Online Heroscape someday.

Cheers,

~ tgx
Hope you do, tgx. Perhaps next tourney? I hear it'll start almost immediately after the current one ends.
Old October 26th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: The Boards of Online Heroscape

There will be about a week grace period before it starts up again, I think. That's what happened before.
Old October 26th, 2012, 06:35 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Old October 27th, 2012, 09:45 AM

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Added the board, HS2010, to the BoOH.

Looking it over, though, I notice the resolution of the main top-down pic is substantially inferior to the first version. If you end up redoing the pic, you can drop it into the new board any time, of course — you should have editing rights to this one too.

Last edited by Typhon2222; October 27th, 2012 at 09:53 AM.
Old October 27th, 2012, 10:02 AM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Added the board, HS2010, to the BoOH.

Looking it over, though, I notice the resolution of the main top-down pic is substantially inferior to the first version. If you end up redoing the pic, you can drop it into the new board any time, of course — you should have editing rights to this one too.
It loads really fast, though.

Last edited by Shedim Kabal; October 27th, 2012 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Viva la 8-bit!
Old October 27th, 2012, 12:52 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

It's because I had to zoom out in VS to be able to not have an over lapse on the tiles below the castle pieces. Then I had to blow I up, causing the bad picture. Still works though.
Old October 29th, 2012, 10:14 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I need to run a few SoV playtests this week, but I don't think I have time to build a physical board. Is anyone interested in playing against me?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 30th, 2012, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I need to run a few SoV playtests this week, but I don't think I have time to build a physical board. Is anyone interested in playing against me?
Have you gotten any response yet Caps?

I'd eagerly raise my hand, but I know the time difference can be a pain to work around.
Old October 30th, 2012, 08:22 AM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I'm actually looking to play in the morning or afternoon, Central time, so that might be perfect.

--
--
--

--
Old October 30th, 2012, 08:37 AM

Quote:
I'm actually looking to play in the morning or afternoon, Central time, so that might be perfect.
Nice.

I'm free this Wednesday or Thursday. Ideal for me would be to start between 11 AM and noon (your time), but anytime between 11 AM and 4 PM is absolutely doable.

Which map? Perhaps Sidewinder or Remains of Clionesia, to get some prep in for the next round or two of the tourney?

And a Google Hangout okay?
Old October 30th, 2012, 10:02 AM

RoC sounds fine. It'll probably be Thursday. Google Hangout sounds fine.

500 points. Please pick an army with either multiple bonding heroes or tricky OM management.

--
--
--

--
Old October 30th, 2012, 10:33 AM

Quote:
RoC sounds fine. It'll probably be Thursday. Google Hangout sounds fine.

500 points. Please pick an army with either multiple bonding heroes or tricky OM management.
Great.
Board copied, and loaded into Filthy's app. Link to app/board for our game: clicky me!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events