Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 13th, 2013, 05:45 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Instructions for playtesting via online resources

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Requesting a sticky.
Well, it'll be stickied as soon as it's updated.

Old February 13th, 2013, 08:23 PM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online HS Tutorial and Question Dump

The OP has been majorly updated, and it is now the Question Dump for any Online Heroscape questions you may have.

Old February 14th, 2013, 12:25 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: Online HS Tutorial and Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
The OP has been majorly updated, and it is now the Question Dump for any Online Heroscape questions you may have.
Old March 1st, 2013, 06:46 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Online HS How-to-play and Question Dump

I say one more time: I love online heroscape. Thanks for all who make this possible.

I can't get the 3D C3V/SoV figures to load in my browser, though. I have to restart my browser after opening it because it freezes everything. All the other 3D figures & maps work without a problem. (I have a Mac and I use Safari.)
Old March 1st, 2013, 06:49 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I say one more time: I love online heroscape. Thanks for all who make this possible.

I can't get the 3D C3V/SoV figures to load in my browser, though. I have to restart my browser after opening it because it freezes everything. All the other 3D figures & maps work without a problem. (I have a Mac and I use Safari.)
vegie has this problem too and he says that all Mac users have it. Most likely there is one image in there that breaks it. He tried my alternate C3V/SoV Template and said it loaded but took a long time. I could try making a ton of separate templates and seeing if you can get any to load up.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old March 1st, 2013, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post

vegie has this problem too and he says that all Mac users have it. Most likely there is one image in there that breaks it. He tried my alternate C3V/SoV Template and said it loaded but took a long time. I could try making a ton of separate templates and seeing if you can get any to load up.
I'll bet I know what it is. Try it again now, AV.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; March 1st, 2013 at 06:53 PM. Reason: There was an experimental figure type in there that wasn't in any of the other templates. I just deleted it.
Old March 1st, 2013, 09:01 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

That fixed it. Thanks AU.
Old March 2nd, 2013, 01:30 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Sweet, on with the C3V/SoV units!
Old March 2nd, 2013, 01:39 AM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Zaeus is missing. Not sure if he's always been missing or if he was deleted with the extra Mok but he's not there.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old March 2nd, 2013, 09:06 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for all Filthy.

I've traduced the OP for the French Forum.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old March 2nd, 2013, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Zaeus is missing. Not sure if he's always been missing or if he was deleted with the extra Mok but he's not there.
There are plenty of lesser-used figures that aren't in the templates, I think. If you particularly need a figure, then:
Quote:
If you can't find a figure you need, PM awesomeunleashed a request for it. In the meantime, use a proxy.

Old March 2nd, 2013, 10:33 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How do I mark the uncommon heroes? Doing solo playtests for C3V and one army has two wyverns.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events