Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old September 1st, 2012, 07:18 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Instructions for playtesting via online resources

Okay, I'm trying to playtest some HoSS figures just for fun, i have the map and everything, but every time I type something for Player 1 it says Player 2. And every time I reveal an OM for player 1 on Axegrinders, it says Player 2 revealed an OM on Nagrubs. And yes, I opened them in different windows. What is with it? Anyone know?
Old September 1st, 2012, 07:23 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Like this:

Quote:
(6:19 PM) Team 1:
(6:19 PM) Team 2:
(6:20 PM) Team 2: Han Solo 150 Mogrimm Forgehammer 270 Axegrinders of the Burning Forge x4 550
(6:21 PM) Team 2: Tor-Kul-Na 220 Marrden Nagrubs x3 310 Marro Stingers x4 550
(6:22 PM)User Team 2 has placed all 4 Order Markers:
1 OM on Axegrinders of the Burning Forge
1 OM on Mogrimm Forgehammer

(6:22 PM)User Team 2 has placed all 4 Order Markers:
1 OM on Marrden Nagrubs
1 OM on Marrden Nagrubs
1 OM on Marrden Nagrubs
1 OM on Marro Stingers

(6:22 PM)User Team 2 rolled 12 on the d20
(6:22 PM)User Team 2 rolled 13 on the d20
(6:23 PM)User Team 2 revealed OM 1 on Marrden Nagrubs
Old September 1st, 2012, 10:01 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

So wait, you are using HeroSkype by yourself with two browsers open? The system doesn't like that. It keeps the last HS brower that you logged in as "the" log in for all Heroskype browers you have open. That is why Team 2 always pops up even though you've moved back to Team 1. I know, as I was watching two games going on at the same time, and though I tried to leave a message that I typed in the first browser, it always moved it to the second one. So, I had to watch only one game.
Old September 1st, 2012, 10:23 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hi HS2010. See posts 15 and 16 in this thread for two options on how you can make this work with two browser windows. Let us know if that doesn't work for you!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old October 17th, 2012, 10:48 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I just started my first online solo-playtest with this app and I'm having a blast! Thanks Filthy for teaching me how to do it and Bothi for the helpful video, as well as anyone else who helped put this guide together.
Old October 23rd, 2012, 03:16 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Hmmm....

Now that Skype is no longer an integral part of online play (with Google voice chat, Google Hangouts, and many others offering free voice)....

And now that using the GoogleDoc system developed by Kinseth is fundamental to it....

Is it time to call it something else? GoogleScape seems more fitting now as a shorthand than HeroSkype.
Old October 23rd, 2012, 03:21 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Is it time for a new shorthand name for it all? GoogleScape seems more fitting now than HeroSkype.
We've discussed this. We decided that it would be best for the advancement of the program if it was referred to simply as Online Heroscape, not Heroskype or Googlescape. This is for various reasons, most of which are need-to-know classified.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; October 23rd, 2012 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Okay, "basic logic" may more accurate, but...
Old October 24th, 2012, 12:20 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Filthy, if you think it a good idea, would you mind adding a link to The Boards of Online Heroscape in the OP?
Old October 24th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Filthy, if you think it a good idea, would you mind adding a link to The Boards of Online Heroscape in the OP?
Definitely...Done.
Old December 1st, 2012, 12:30 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

How do you create a link for your opponent to get on and play similar to what is being done with the online heroscape leagues?

I have a google doc string and a game name that I can enter and sign in, but opponent is just requesting a link they can click on (similar to the online scape season games)
Old December 1st, 2012, 06:37 PM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
How do you create a link for your opponent to get on and play similar to what is being done with the online heroscape leagues?

I have a google doc string and a game name that I can enter and sign in, but opponent is just requesting a link they can click on (similar to the online scape season games)
Use this template (remove the space after the opening bracket):
[ URL="http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online/index.php?log=GAME_NAME&gdoc=GOOGLE_DOC_STRING"]LINK_NAME[/URL]

An example:
[ URL="http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online/index.php?log=50b67153939441354133843.html&gdoc=1RLA-x-qcSsWrUHgqEZhZh9aDwevc4z9CNRL0Np-mCMs"]dalu v. THESHADE12[/URL]
Old February 13th, 2013, 05:36 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Requesting a sticky.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events