Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old January 31st, 2013, 04:30 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online HS app: Feature Request and Change Log

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Does the C3V/SoV figure template have a substantially larger amount of figures than the other templates? It's been crashing every time I pull it up.
Not nearly as many as the Utgar template (which we just split into heroes and squads) did.

Old January 31st, 2013, 05:02 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Huh. Not sure what my issue is then, since I'm fairly sure the Utgar template was working for me before the split.
Old January 31st, 2013, 05:06 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Does the C3V/SoV figure template have a substantially larger amount of figures than the other templates? It's been crashing every time I pull it up.
Not sure what browser you are using, but I have heard that using the latest version of Google Chrome tends to address a lot of crashes within Google Docs (hmmmm, I wonder why...). You might want to give that a shot and see if it alleviates the issue.
Old February 9th, 2013, 10:33 AM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Request: Heroscaper2010 already asked for this earlier but I don't see the change request on the list I am asking for some sort of noise to play when a message comes in on the app chat box.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old February 9th, 2013, 10:40 AM

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Request: Heroscaper2010 already asked for this earlier but I don't see the change request on the list I am asking for some sort of noise to play when a message comes in on the app chat box.
And then we will need a way to mute it as well, as noises can quickly become annoying. I will add it to the list, and appreciate the suggestion, but I can't guarantee this one.
Old February 27th, 2013, 09:19 PM

FYI - I added an optional, second X Order Marker. This will allow the use of special abilities that require an additional OM (for example C3G's Loki).
Old February 27th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Thanks Filthy! That helps out a lot!

(Even though I don't have Loki in any of my armies.)
Old February 28th, 2013, 08:40 AM

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yay! I was wondering what Loki users would do about that.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old February 28th, 2013, 09:09 AM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Filthy You are the BEST!!! +rep

I promise to never use the "I blame Filthy!" button......this tournament...
Old February 28th, 2013, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
I promise to never use the "I blame Filthy!" button......this tournament...
I don't! But +rep to you anyway Filthy.

Old April 14th, 2013, 06:34 PM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

Almost every map I play on "cuts off" the bottom of the map. It won't even let me scroll down to the bottom for some reason. If I try to zoom out then the map becomes way too small and I can't play on it.

So basically, making the map size inside the app slightly smaller.

bobinchese is Otonashi...
in the Immortal Cave...
Old April 14th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobinchese View Post
Almost every map I play on "cuts off" the bottom of the map. It won't even let me scroll down to the bottom for some reason. If I try to zoom out then the map becomes way too small and I can't play on it.

So basically, making the map size inside the app slightly smaller.
Opening the "comments" section on the right side helps with this somewhat.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events