Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 26th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Online HS app: Feature Request and Change Log

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Thanks! And, thanks to dalu for requesting some simple yet helpful updates:
-Adding the number of 'total dice rolled' to the detailed report.
-Removing the word 'user' from the chat log, and emboldening the player name to make it stand out from the rest of the text.
I like the addition of the GoogleDoc FAQ too.
Old November 26th, 2012, 08:54 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Thanks! And, thanks to dalu for requesting some simple yet helpful updates:
-Adding the number of 'total dice rolled' to the detailed report.
-Removing the word 'user' from the chat log, and emboldening the player name to make it stand out from the rest of the text.
I like the addition of the GoogleDoc FAQ too.
Actually, I'm pretty sure that was already there...

Old January 29th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Added a Frequently Asked Questions tab to the online app. It is located above the CHAT MENU tab.
Old January 29th, 2013, 04:22 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Feature request: Some way for the app to show blanks since there are powers that require blanks for things.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old January 29th, 2013, 04:24 PM

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Feature request: Some way for the app to show blanks since there are powers that require blanks for things.
Under DICE TOOLS, place a check next to Roll Valkyrie dice. This will then show the symbols rolled, which are the same as blanks.
Old January 29th, 2013, 04:27 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Under DICE TOOLS, place a check next to Roll Valkyrie dice. This will then show the symbols rolled, which are the same as blanks.
Ok thanks . I thought that might work but I wasn't sure how many symbols the dice had on them them.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old January 29th, 2013, 04:36 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Minor annoyance: When I try to zoom in with my Android phone, the chat gets bigger but the map stays the same. The map also begins to move to the right until it is off the screen. Anyway to alllow zoom to just enlarge the whole page?

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old January 29th, 2013, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Minor annoyance: When I try to zoom in with my Android phone, the chat gets bigger but the map stays the same. The map also begins to move to the right until it is off the screen. Anyway to alllow zoom to just enlarge the whole page?
I also have the same issue, but I use the ZOOM functionality in Google Docs to zoom in on the 'action,' so to speak. The chat window can be resized with finger gestures on most smartphones. It is a slightly cumbersome approach, I agree, but it works. That being said, you have a 3-4 inch screen, so you can't expect to get the same results as you would on a 15-30 inch monitor/screen.
Old January 29th, 2013, 04:57 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The link in the OP isn't working for me.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old January 29th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Fixed.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; January 29th, 2013 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Being a Mod is fun... :D
Old January 29th, 2013, 05:08 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Fixed.
duh, I could do that.

I'm a mod too.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old January 31st, 2013, 04:25 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Does the C3V/SoV figure template have a substantially larger amount of figures than the other templates? It's been crashing every time I pull it up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events