Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 27th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HeroSkype app: Feature Request and Change Log

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deadliest Warrior View Post
How do you actually "play a battle" on the app?

Check out this post.
Old June 27th, 2012, 08:34 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Am I getting this right? All I need to play heroskype is a heroskype map and this app?

If so, awesome and thanks Filthy! My cousin lives in NC and we barely see each other and when we do we barely play 'Scape so this app would be awesome for changing that.
Old June 27th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

That is correct, and I am actually looking for opponents. I could walk you through it if you'd like.

EDIT: Check this out to see how it works. Also, I made a vid there to simplify things.
Old June 27th, 2012, 10:08 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I went into it and played around with it for about 5-10 minutes. It's a great app! I might be interested in some play.
Old June 27th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Well, if you are interested in playing me some time, just shoot me a PM.
Old October 29th, 2012, 05:54 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I wonder if switching to a third party number generator, like Random.Org would be worth deflecting the skepticism? Probably anything short of building your own dice-o-matic would be greeted with equal abuse. It's like the old proverb, "If the Dice Gods lived on Earth, their house would get egged everyday."
Old October 29th, 2012, 06:48 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
I wonder if switching to a third party number generator, like Random.Org would be worth deflecting the skepticism? Probably anything short of building your own dice-o-matic would be greeted with equal abuse. It's like the old proverb, "If the Dice Gods lived on Earth, their house would get egged everyday."
The Mersenne Twister is pretty much as good as it gets when it comes to PRNGs.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 26th, 2012, 02:22 PM

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

New features now include:
  • A Quick Message menu, to allow users to quickly post repetitive text blocks. Note that choosing the Initiative or Wannok quick messages automatically roll the 20 sided die for you as well.
  • Users can now roll Valkyrie dice specifically; otherwise, only the skulls/shields and total dice will be displayed. Additionally, the dice rolls are color coded (red and blue, respectively).
  • Order Marker management has been enhanced in order to keep set Order Markers from periodically disappearing. If you set OMs, you should be able to come back a week later and still use the same OMs.
  • Order Markers can be automatically flagged with a random number; this will come in handy when your opponent has units with OM stealing capability.
  • Stats: Users can now view the skull and shield rolls for each user in the game. Additionally, a detailed stats report is available, with itemized rolls for each user (good for generating post-game stats-related reports).

Please just let me know if you have any questions.
Old November 26th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Online HS app: Feature Request and Change Log

+Rep this man! Bravo Filthy!

Last edited by MegaSilver; November 26th, 2012 at 03:51 PM. Reason: :rofl: "I blame Filthy!"
Old November 26th, 2012, 04:00 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
+Rep this man! Bravo Filthy!
Got him. Nice additions.
Old November 26th, 2012, 05:14 PM

Thanks! And, thanks to dalu for requesting some simple yet helpful updates:
-Adding the number of 'total dice rolled' to the detailed report.
-Removing the word 'user' from the chat log, and emboldening the player name to make it stand out from the rest of the text.
Old November 26th, 2012, 05:25 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome and easier to use . But let's try to make it even better .

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events