Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old January 21st, 2012, 03:52 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HeroSkype app: Feature Request and Change Log

This is a great device Filthy, the only thing that I noticed should be added is a separate die thing for flagbearer die. It could be below dice tools, something like flagbearer dice tools or something. You could select the number of dice on one side, and the general you are rolling for on the other.
Old January 24th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
This is a great device Filthy, the only thing that I noticed should be added is a separate die thing for flagbearer die. It could be below dice tools, something like flagbearer dice tools or something. You could select the number of dice on one side, and the general you are rolling for on the other.
Good suggestion, thanks. I will try to get it added. For now, please feel free to use the BLANKS for the flagbearer dice.
Old February 1st, 2012, 07:05 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

I was trying to play my game with bengi tonight, but for some reason I could not chat, roll dice, or submit oms. at least they would not come up on the log

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old February 1st, 2012, 08:03 PM

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
I was trying to play my game with bengi tonight, but for some reason I could not chat, roll dice, or submit oms. at least they would not come up on the log
Try clearing your browser cache/cookies, closing browser, and then reopening.
Old February 1st, 2012, 10:42 PM

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Thank you, that was what I ended up doing.

Quote:
Old February 25th, 2012, 03:08 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

When submitting order markers:

The "submit your Order Markers" button only causes the message, "User dok has submitted Order Markers", to post to the chat window.

And then either:
  1. The Order Marker placement message only shows up on the chat window after two users have submitted order markers since the last OM reveal, or
  2. There is a second button, "show Order Marker placement", that posts what currently posts to the chat window.
The first method has the advantage of requiring less back-and-forth between the players, and is therefore faster. It has the disadvantage of not working as well when there are more than two players in a game, although you could have a pulldown variable for number of players.

I would prefer the first method, with possible support for multiple players as another item for the feature list.
Old February 26th, 2012, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
When submitting order markers:

The "submit your Order Markers" button only causes the message, "User dok has submitted Order Markers", to post to the chat window.
This has been added to the list. I have some big changes planned for the back end of the app; once these take place, making all of the other changes will be both easier and more robust.

Please stay tuned...
Old February 26th, 2012, 09:54 PM

Just curious, Is there a way to be able to remove OMs? For characters like Silver Surfer, or other characters, it would be nice. It could have a pop up for the other person, letting them give permission to remove it, so the other person doesn't accidentally/ purposefully remove OMs without permission.

Quote:
Old February 27th, 2012, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
Just curious, Is there a way to be able to remove OMs? For characters like Silver Surfer, or other characters, it would be nice. It could have a pop up for the other person, letting them give permission to remove it, so the other person doesn't accidentally/ purposefully remove OMs without permission.
Added to the list; this will be included in the OM management enhancements.
Old February 27th, 2012, 09:40 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

FWIW, there is a workaround. If you're playing against Silver Surfer or the Mindflayer, just label your OMs so they can be told apart. So if you put two OMs on Nilfheim, label them "Nilfheim red" and "Nilfheim blue". Then, if you lose an OM, you can use a d20 to decide which one goes. Your opponent won't know which OM got removed until you reveal that turn, just like it's supposed to work.

Removing one unrevealed OM at random from a certain card would be pretty tricky to code, I think.
Old April 26th, 2012, 07:25 PM

I have made some recent changes to the HeroSkype app, changing the layout a bit (content now floats to the left of your browser; that way, you can resize the browser as needed), changing the dice rolling mechanism to server-side, increased the OM session timeout, and allowed the ability to view/edit your Google Doc 'game board' in the same window as the dice rolling tools.

Please let me know if you have any issues.
Old April 26th, 2012, 11:08 PM

The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker

How do you actually "play a battle" on the app?

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events