Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 4th, 2011, 02:13 PM
The Little Warforged That Could

Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker
Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Looking for a game of online Heroscape? Use this thread to request a game, or find other people already looking for one.

What is online Heroscape? How do I play?
Online HS How-to-play and Question Dump

What maps are available?
Online HS: Maps and Figures

Any tools to help me play?
Filthy The Clown's awesome online Heroscape app

How this works:
Keep requests simple and to the point.

-Include when you want to play.
Specify day, how long you're available for, and time zone.
"I would like to play today (Dec 4). I'm available anytime before 7:30pm EST"
"I'm free for a game this tuesday (Dec. 6) between 3:00 and 8:00 mountain time"

-List any special requests.
*specific maps you're interested in playing (or perhaps NOT playing)
*etc. etc. Try to keep it simple.

-When looking for a match:
-Be sure to check all the posts carefully! We don't want to leave a fellow 'scaper hanging!
-Please try to resolve existing match requests rather then starting new ones!

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; January 1st, 2015 at 10:50 AM.
Old December 10th, 2011, 10:49 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HeroSkype Match Request Thread

Lets get the ball rolling shall we?

I might be able to do a game this Sunday and can do it through Skype or PM, and can start at anytime between 1:00-4:00. The Map will be Montiqua Ledge and will follow the scenario involving floodwaters from the book. Please PM me two hours before you want to start the game. Lastly, pick armies of 620 points. Classic, C3V, C3G, SoV, HoSS, and and any figures passed by CHCG24 are allowed.
Old February 2nd, 2012, 08:37 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Because either I am a blind idiot or I'm just blind I just found out about this thread.

Either way...
I'm usually open for a very casual game on Sundays from noon to 6PM Eastern Time (for example, RL pending, I'm open this Sunday...and the following one). I'm open to dang near any custom you can think of (as long as it is reasonably balanced...heck it can be completely unbalanced, who cares ).

I usually just use facebook, but I can use another chat site at your discretion, just no Skype stuff or that google thingy.

Zap me a PM if your ever up for match.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; February 2nd, 2012 at 08:42 PM. Reason: yup, I'm just posting because I know it might lead to something, but will more than likely lead to nothing...
Old February 2nd, 2012, 09:44 PM

Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker

Should add this: http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/heroskype/index.php
(I dont know how to get the link to say "Filthy The Clown's awesome Heroskype App")

Plus, i'm free Friday the 3rd, 8:00 pm MST, 450 point draft, no marvel or custom

Tourney History: 1-8, 3468 points slain.
Old February 2nd, 2012, 09:47 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

(I dont know how to get the link to say "Filthy The Clown's awesome Heroskype App")
{URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?p=1553544#post1553544"} Insert what you want the link to say here{/URL}. Hope this helps .
Old February 2nd, 2012, 09:58 PM

Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker

Nope, just tested

Old February 2nd, 2012, 10:00 PM

Snipped

Old February 2nd, 2012, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Nope, just tested
Old February 2nd, 2012, 11:37 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
{URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?p=1553544#post1553544"} Insert what you want the link to say here{/URL}. Hope this helps .
In above, replace squiggle brackets {} with regular brackets []

Easier way is type a link text, hilight it, then press the globe link button and paste the web link.

I may be up for a game next week.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 03:39 PM
The Little Warforged That Could

Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megapower999 View Post
Should add this: http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/heroskype/index.php
Added! Thank you for the advice! Glad to see people are using this.

I dropped a line on the heroskype threads, hoping they'd post a link to it, but didn't happen.

Still, figured someone needed to start a matchmaking thread!

Old February 3rd, 2012, 03:45 PM

Added a link to your thread in the HeroSkype map thread .
Old February 9th, 2012, 10:54 AM

Ghostship is surprisingly tart

bold for tldr

Noob looking for game with patient teacher. I know the very basics, and while I'll be awkward with the synergies, and strategies of the master game, I'll be capable.
I really want to up my awareness of things like threat zone, etc.

I'm a thirty something guy, so maturity is not an issue. Would rather not play with youths; the situation just borders on creepy, so I'd rather avoid it.

Long history of PnP RPG, and other online gaming.

8-10:30pm EST w/ hard stop @10:45.

Start time depends on my kids' bedtime, so some flex is needed.

I have RotV, SotM, BftU, FotAx2

I don't have any expansions, so playing competetive style with multiple squads is not an option. OOTB scenarios might be a good idea.
I'll try and set up a webcam or two.
Can use Skype, yahoo, vent. I can leave the game setup between sessions, if the game doesnt end within the play time.

PM for email to discuss.

Last edited by Ghostship; February 9th, 2012 at 03:30 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events