Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite Justice league character?
Aquaman 0 0%
Batman 7 87.50%
The Flash 0 0%
Green Arrow 1 12.50%
Superman 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 22nd, 2008, 11:21 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
DC Justice League Characters

I have been reading posts on Heroscapers.com for awhile, but here is my second posting. I actually moved all my customs to one thread. Please go to my Super Customs thread to view and comment. I guess I'll leave this here just for the poll if anyone wants to take it. Was meant to be favorite of the ones I made, but you can just vote for your favorite Justice League character (sorry no Wonder Woman, Green Lanter, or any other.)

Last edited by lefton4ya; December 27th, 2008 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Combined Threads
Old December 22nd, 2008, 11:29 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: 8 DC Batman/Justice League + 6 Marvel Cards.

Great start! I'm not going to nitpick anything, but overall your customs look really good. Welcome to the site! Just go ahead and post straight to the A-Z thread.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations