Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 10th, 2018, 12:03 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: OHS Season 32 - Gen Con Prep (CONGRATS BIGGABULLFROG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
With 31 and 32 both over, are we going to see 33 any time soon?
Soon!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 10th, 2018, 12:04 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

We're in discussion internally, should announce something soon-ish.

Also, congrats to @BiggaBullfrog ! He played extremely well in every game I saw of his, including our round 4 matchup. He's our first new online champion in quite a while.
Old October 11th, 2018, 12:32 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post

Also, congrats to @BiggaBullfrog ! He played extremely well in every game I saw of his, including our round 4 matchup. He's our first new online champion in quite a while.
Wow, thanks so much for the praise! I've definitely enjoyed the chance to try to up my game by playing against the legends that make up the online scene! And I'm super excited to see what comes up next season (and hope my school schedule allows me the time to play in it)!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 26th, 2018, 11:58 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Format: Reverse draft on map-specific matchups.

Each map will have a set pair of armies on it. You do not need to bring any armies to this event, just dice and OMs. To decide which player will play which army on a given map, there will be a reverse draft:

Spoiler Alert!
If you're taking format suggestions, I'd very much like to play in this format (and if not this season, one of the upcoming ones).
Old November 27th, 2018, 10:44 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
With 31 and 32 both over, are we going to see 33 any time soon?
Soon!
Quote:
7 weeks later, "soon"/"soon-ish" should be coming right up, shouldn't it?

I know the holidays make for bad scheduling, but if it's announced soon we could start sometime near the new year.
Old January 15th, 2019, 05:09 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

What's the status on the next season?
Old January 15th, 2019, 05:12 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
What's the status on the next season?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Xorlof is planning a migration of the server which should help massively. Not sure the precise timeline, but hopefully soon.

~Dysole, letting you know that OHS is hoping to have something up soon as well
This is the last word, from about a week ago.
Old January 15th, 2019, 08:16 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

We are waiting on some behind the scene's things to complete. Moving it to a heroscapers server. We are in a holding pattern until that completes.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old July 4th, 2019, 11:57 PM

Coolio Woo who?

I know I'm new here, but is this defunct now? Or are there any updates for a new season?
Old July 5th, 2019, 12:36 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Temporarily Down

We've been having a couple of technical issues, but that should all be mostly resolved or close enough to resolved to work through it.

~Dysole, waiting on some confirmation before she leaves season 33

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events