Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 7th, 2014, 11:09 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Special Event 2 - CHAOS IN THE CATACOMBS

Whhhhhaaaatttt. I saw this thread title and got excited, then I saw it ended two months ago. How did I not hear about this one? Way to fall down on the notification job, Kinseth.

I might have been too busy during this time-period, but getting in one game would have been doable and I enjoy Chaos in the Catacombs.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 3rd, 2015, 03:37 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

This was a really fun event, and I would be interested in doing it again sometime. I encourage anyone who would be interested in a multiplayer online event like this to post in this thread and with enough interest, perhaps it could be revived.
Old August 3rd, 2015, 05:52 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd be interested in trying one.
Old August 3rd, 2015, 06:27 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Perhaps.
Old August 3rd, 2015, 10:19 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

I'm in!
Old August 4th, 2015, 05:27 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm in.
Old August 18th, 2018, 06:26 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Had a good one using this format the other day. 3 player with the off startzone filled with baddies:

kevindola: Mika Connour, Erevan Sunshadow, Me-Burq-Sa, Evar Scarcarver
superfrog: Executioner 616, Hoplitron x2, Isamu, Brimstone
BiggaBullFrog: Heirloom, Eltahale, Agent Skahen

Monster Pool: X17, Beorn Boltcutter, Tarn Viking Warriors, Elite Onyx Vipers, Chainfighters x4, Sahugain Raider x2

Highlights included
-Executioner failing a trap roll and 3 unblockable skulls out of 3 being rolled.
-Skahen shooting out a sniping Me-Burq-Sa, and Scarcarver taking 4 hits in the first attack he saw from a Chainfighter
-1 life Evar throwing 6 and 7 dice around like noone's business
-A full loaded Brimstone unleashing Hell on poor BBF killing Skahen, Heirloom, and putting Eltahale at 1 life
-Brimstone failing a treasure roll that would have given him the 4th treasure (out of 6 left)

Instead, at the end, Brimstone fled to give superfrog 3 points and hoped that the wandering monsters could delay me from capturing the other 2 treasure (I had scored 1 from an escaped 1 life Evar). But I withstood some last attack from a Sahugain Raider and Sunshadow and Mika captured the last two treasure to give it a draw to end the game:

Superfrog 3 (Brimstone escaped with 3)
kevindola 3 (Evar escaped with 1, Mika and Sunshadow each finished the 10th round with 1)
Bigga 0 (Brimstoned!)

Last edited by kevindola; August 18th, 2018 at 08:34 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events