Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 22nd, 2018, 01:13 PM

DjKniteX Woo who?
Tabletop Simulator is on sale

Tabletop Simulator is on sale as part of the steam summer sales. Is it worth getting to play Heroscape? Is the Heroscape community active when playing on TT Simulator?
Old June 22nd, 2018, 02:15 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Tabletop Simulator is on sale

I don't know of many other people here who use the Tabletop Simulator mod, but I've played around with it quite a bit before finally getting access to VirtualScape for map-building. Even then, it's nice to have the option for when I don't feel like dragging out my collection or setting up a game, although your mileage may vary.

From my experiences with the TTS Mod, it's somewhat inhibited by the TTS physics. Maybe it's just because I have almost no experience with the game, but it's a pain to try and make anything involving castles, lock maps into place (so that your ladders don't randomly explode), or prop pieces up without a complete base underneath them. I also find rolling the dice to be a little annoying, since without any kind of dice tray, they can roll all over the entire table.

That all said, I've had fun with the mod and personally don't regret the purchase. Occasionally wonky physics aside, it's a nice tool to have, and I'd imagine that it would be even better if there were more people playing online.

What is the price for the game on sale? I have some friends who might be interested in it.
Old June 22nd, 2018, 04:15 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Could you 'build a dice bowl' out of map pieces and just designate it as out of play and only for rolling dice?
Old June 22nd, 2018, 05:00 PM

DjKniteX Woo who?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2...top_Simulator/

$10 right now

And it's like an open world/sandbox game too, so I would not be surprised about a dice bowl lol
Old June 22nd, 2018, 09:25 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I've played Heroscape on Tabletop Simulator with non-Heroscapers and it worked pretty well. The dice weren't that weird for me, for me I was just frustrated by the difficulty to get figures in the game and the map selection wasn't very good. But it was still fun and a nice change of pace from the top down online Heroscape
Old June 22nd, 2018, 09:56 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Could you 'build a dice bowl' out of map pieces and just designate it as out of play and only for rolling dice?
I'd imagine that this would work, albeit the issue is just a minor annoyance anyways. When you're just using units with average stats, the large number of dice rolling around probably won't be much of a nuisance.
Old June 22nd, 2018, 10:02 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

C3G figures can roll a lot of dice though. Someone should build a dice tower out of hexes.
Sounds like a job for @TREX .
Old June 22nd, 2018, 10:05 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
C3G figures can roll a lot of dice though. Someone should build a dice tower out of hexes.
Sounds like a job for @TREX .
I will be building some more dice rolling contraptions this weekend. Most are practically sized and shaped for the average gamers use for the prize table though. The others only really have a wow factor.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 22nd, 2018, 10:12 PM

This is a virtual dice tower though TREX.
Old June 22nd, 2018, 10:58 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
This is a virtual dice tower though TREX.
Not sure I can help here then. Im a hands on guy. Ill be hacking, slashing, gluing, and painting.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 22nd, 2018, 11:01 PM

"Free your mind, square." ~ Homer Simpson

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events