Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 11th, 2018, 09:50 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 30 - Choose Your Coalition - Playoffs

Had a back and forth game in the Championship with a wyrmling battle royale that teased a Championship Draw. First to 16 kills wins!

Round 1: 1-1
Round 2: 3-3
Round 3: 7-7 (bloodiest round)
Round 4: 10-9 KD (KD goes up 10-7 to start the round)
Round 5: 14-11 CP (CP goes on a 7-1 run including a lost OM for KD)
Round 6: KD Wins 16-14

The final round was particularly crazy. I was down by 3 14-11 (meaning 2 wyrms v. 5), but the last two wyrmling won initiative and got a kill. Survived 2 attacks and killed two more to make it 14-14.

The blue wyrmling could not get in range for an attack and the red's 3v4 missed. After a lot of deliberation on my last OM I put the first white wyrmling on lava and he got a kill on the blue with Ice Shard (the red blocked). My last wyrmling took lava for a 3v3 attack, and got me the win. Had the red blocked the last wyrmlings on both sides would have been on lava opening up the possibility for a draw.

The shadow and lava made the matchup particularly interesting about when to go in and where to place. Here were some stats on the wyrmlings performance

(Red's Fire attack classified as normal attack)

CP
22 normal attacks that got 10 wounds
12 Special attacks of 2 that got 4 wounds

KD
16 normal attacks that got 10 wounds
10 Special attacks of 2 that got 2 wounds
10 Acid Spray attempts that did 4 wounds
1 Lava Roll against CP that did 0 wounds

Thanks CP, was an intense game at the end that could have gone either way. gg

Also with this win I capture my 10th OHS tournament Championship. Hard to believe it's that many and we've been doing this for so long, but sure is fun and looking forward to more. Thanks everyone.

And my poor monks never saw play as dok predicted, (although CP said he was 35-65 to take the monks against the wyrmlings being enticed by using Zawit to get Shaolin Assault into a base) My ravagers did see play three times (2-1) though.

Last edited by kevindola; March 11th, 2018 at 10:48 PM.
Old March 12th, 2018, 07:51 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Grats kd. Looked like a fun match.
Old March 28th, 2018, 10:21 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

When is the next online event starting up?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 28th, 2018, 10:22 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

When I'm done basking in my victory. I like to bask
Old March 28th, 2018, 11:48 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Also

Skorcard is also causing some issues that we want to resolve before we launch anything. We're currently discussing a couple things and should have something out in the not too distant future.

~Dysole, noting that they're usually dependent on her getting the signup spreadsheet and she'll get on that soon

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events