Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old December 16th, 2017, 08:17 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah monthly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewNoHarm View Post
I'll be there. Sounds like a lot of fun. I might bring one of my boys who is still deciding.
Hooray! I’ll add you to the attendees list.
Old December 16th, 2017, 10:16 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Hmmm...wonder how people would respond if I brought Deathreavers X8 as one of my armies. Might get a few people cursing, but it sure would be crazy
I personally would find it really funny, especially if your second army was x8 Repulsors.
You would have to drop 8 rats though
Okay, even batter....Rats X6, Raelin(RotV)....haha!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 17th, 2017, 02:56 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hmmm...wonder how people would respond if I brought Deathreavers X8 as one of my armies. Might get a few people cursing, but it sure would be crazy
I personally would find it really funny, especially if your second army was x8 Repulsors.
You would have to drop 8 rats though
Okay, even batter....Rats X6, Raelin(RotV)....haha!
Okay. Now I really cant make it.

Edit. I probably couldnt make it anyway but thats a funny team line up. We played a four player scape battle last night and got to face a newly based omegacron with his omni bots fighting an uphill battle with melee figures.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 17th, 2017, 08:49 PM

kmgenius is surprisingly tart

I'll be able to come! I'll also be bringing my two brothers. If somebody has isamu and the aubrien archers that they would be willing to lend for the day that would be great. If not, I have some somewhat similar proxy miniatures I can use. See y'all there.
Old December 18th, 2017, 08:07 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmgenius View Post
I'll be able to come! I'll also be bringing my two brothers. If somebody has isamu and the aubrien archers that they would be willing to lend for the day that would be great. If not, I have some somewhat similar proxy miniatures I can use. See y'all there.
How many Aubriens do you need? I can bring up to 4 squads, Isamu, and if you want to potentially include him, I also have Acolarh.

I've finalized my armies today, and I have to say, I'm pretty excited.
I'm really curious as to which army will be more popular for my opponents to choose...

@The Dewk Out of curiosity, will we be using the wind glyphs on Fujin? I don't personally see a reason for them.
Old December 18th, 2017, 10:44 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Excellent. I'll get you on the list of attendees. And it looks like Leaf_It has your units, and then some!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I've finalized my armies today, and I have to say, I'm pretty excited.
I'm really curious as to which army will be more popular for my opponents to choose...

@The Dewk Out of curiosity, will we be using the wind glyphs on Fujin? I don't personally see a reason for them.
Do either of your armies include your beloved Drow Chainfighters? They can pull people into lava this time around!

The wind glyphs are there to keep any flying dude with 6+ movement from getting turn 1 glyphs, so yeah, we'll be using them as the instructions specify.

Last edited by The Dewk; December 18th, 2017 at 12:50 PM.
Old December 18th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
The wind glyphs are there to keep any flying dude with 6+ movement from getting turn 1 glyphs, so yeah, we'll be using them as the instructions specify.
Well then, I'm glad I decided against my army of 2x Protectors, and Atlaga...
Old December 18th, 2017, 03:03 PM

kmgenius is surprisingly tart

[quote=Leaf_It;2171919]
Quote:
How many Aubriens do you need? I can bring up to 4 squads, Isamu, and if you want to potentially include him, I also have Acolarh.

I'll only need 1 squad + Isamu Thanks!

@
Old December 18th, 2017, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Fliers are still an excellent choice for the heavy snow/slippery ice maps!
Old December 19th, 2017, 12:49 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Fliers are still an excellent choice for the heavy snow/slippery ice maps!
Plus fliers still do well on Fujin since it's such a small map. I've played many games on it and it's one of my favorites, and I've never felt lacking when using flying units on it. (I guess 4-move Kyrie without Atlaga might be slow, but if they have him in the army they feel fine).

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old December 19th, 2017, 11:05 AM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

[quote=The Dewk;2170520]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! View Post
My is not coming but I am so excited for this tournament!!!!!!
No worries man! Have you tried to wrangle your other two buddies into coming? Those guys are a lot of fun!

No @The Dewk my buddy john is down in st George with his family and my other buddy Jonathan has work that day and he can't get that day off

P.S hey fellow scapers does anybody have one squad of the Death chasers of thesk that they could bring to the tournament? Thanks all! enjoy our final days before the fun begins!!
Old December 19th, 2017, 01:11 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Not attending. Too much to do, really wanted to make it since October.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events