Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 29th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League IX: A Taste of Gen Con (Finals)

kevindola retains his championship title. He opened with Zelrig, I opened with Stingers. His Zelrig killed 5 Stingers before dying. My Stingers and his Stingers met afterwards, and I was getting a few more kills than he was. But he was already up in numbers. I sent out my Zelrig when I had 4 Stingers left, and he only killed 1 Stinger before dying. The game came down to kd's 4 Stingers left vs. my 3 Stingers left, on initiative. kd got the initiative and won. Good game, congrats
Old August 29th, 2017, 03:54 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League IX: A Taste of Gen Con - CONGRATS KEVINDO

Thanks Vegie. Not much more to add about the game play. We had different opening strategies (the only 2 opening strategies you could probably run). Also of note is that he put a stinger on Wannok Island while I did not.

I led with Zelrig, who took out 5 stingers, at the expense of early height. But Vegie was able to maintain height the majority of the game. I did Stinger vs. Stinger numbers up until the last round where it was 4 stingers vs. 3 stingers and it shows how the early Zelrig rush cost me position:

kd
22 attacks (5 with height, 2 even, 15 low ground) = 7 kills

Vegie
14 attacks (11 with height, 3 even, 0 low ground) = 9 kills

Other notes:

-Wannok hit once to kill a stinger. I got a single 5v3 chance to kill the Stinger on Wannok and got it, otherwise probably a different game

-I drained twice. Both times against Stingers (backfired, and +1 attack)
-Vegie drained twice. Both times against Zelrig (+1 attack and nothing)

Thanks for the game Vegie. gg as always.

I got a lot of positive feedback about using the Gencon formats, although it was balanced by feedback about the pain in the neck to come up with 4 armies with my added restriction of no common figures across your army. We might make this a recurring classic event. Thanks Everyone!
Old August 30th, 2017, 08:04 AM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Congrats, @kevindola , and thanks for organizing this. It was fun to follow this thread's battle reports, even though I wasn't participating.

My personal feedback and the other feedback I've heard about the physically-in-Indy Gen Con events was also positive, so I think you have a good recurring classic event.
Old August 30th, 2017, 09:13 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Congrats @kevindola thank you putting this together and letting me join in. I really enjoyed it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events