Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 22nd, 2017, 03:26 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Don't Understand How to Play Online

Hi Everybody,
I'm trying to play online, but I'm not quite understanding how it works / how to set it up. Can somebody give me a basic understanding of how to set the game up?

I'm kinda tech savvy, but not incredibly so
Old August 23rd, 2017, 06:09 PM

I.S.B.3 is surprisingly tart
Re: Don't Understand How to Play Online

If anyone wants to play tonight I'm up for a game. Probably sometime soon. Generally prefer to play classic scape or with some C3V.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events