Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 7th, 2015, 05:27 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Online Player Rankings Thread

I'm in the top 30! Cool.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old March 7th, 2015, 07:55 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Where are the bottom 30 so I can see my ranking?
Old March 20th, 2015, 08:55 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola on 3/20/2014 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
However, Sparkle's lead over the field is pretty big. At this point it's basically Sparkle out in front, then a fairly tightly-grouped next six from me to Wanderer, then a pretty big gap to vegie and Bengi.
No Longer! Sparkle better come out of retirement if he wants to reclaim his my top spot ....
One full year at #1! It's a testament to train, say your prayers, and take your vitamins like a good little Hulkamaniac. And I'm glad there's no random drug testing.

Well here's to another 52 weeks at the top even though I have dok and vegie's dad breathing down my neck.
Old April 28th, 2015, 11:11 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Well, after dipping below vegie's dad and Infectedsloth at one point, I have finally climbed back. Granted, passing sparkle has a lot to do with sparkle only playing about one event a year these days, but still, it feels good to reclaim #1.

... wait, there's someone else above Sparkle? I should look into that.
Old April 28th, 2015, 11:33 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Have you looked at the 2015 standings ? I don't think he is #1 there.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old July 15th, 2015, 07:21 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Have you looked at the 2015 standings ? I don't think he is #1 there.
look again, there's a new sheriff at #1 for the year.

Last edited by dok; July 15th, 2015 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Boy oh boy am I glad S20 doesn't count
Old July 16th, 2015, 12:24 PM

Rankings have been updated to display top 35.
Old August 5th, 2016, 04:02 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Are these rankings kept up-to-date/updated after each Online event?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 8th, 2016, 08:30 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Windows Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Are these rankings kept up-to-date/updated after each Online event?
The rankings automatically update after each game is played. Gencon preps of late tend to not be reflected in the rankings because the format can encourage some armies/playstyles that make the rankings less useful. Hope that answers your question.

~Dysole, informationally
Old September 15th, 2016, 03:22 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I remember last year there was also a thread for just 2015 rankings that came out early in the year. Are there plans to make a similar thread this year?

Just curious about standings for the EoY event.
Old September 15th, 2016, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
I remember last year there was also a thread for just 2015 rankings that came out early in the year. Are there plans to make a similar thread this year?

Just curious about standings for the EoY event.
Hey Chris,

Currently we don't have any plans for a 2016 End of Year event.

That doesn't mean we won't have an invitational event in the future, and it's likely that if we did we would have a qualification structure similar to the past events. If there's interest we could post some "post-2015" standings, which would apply towards some hypothetical future event.
Old July 13th, 2019, 10:00 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I think I only ever saw this thread (and ranking in the OP) once before...is this updated regularly?

I noticed that I'm on there as 8-8 and I haven't really been keeping track, so it must be somewhat updated. I just read through this and thought it was a pretty neat little thing we go going here and it would be awesome if it was updated regularly.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events