Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old June 2nd, 2010, 07:16 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Links to all Heroscape Websites and Online Stores

Although Heroscapers.com is the "premier" heroscape website, it does not meet all needs. Check other sites if you want to:
  • View Heroscape info in other languages or nationalities besides US-English
  • View online spreadsheets, build armies, and other tools that cannot be in static text or code on a vBulletin/BBcode based forum.
  • See other people's personal maps, customs, blogs, or info other presented in a different layout than this forum.
  • Browse basic info from a mobile phone/device
  • Wikis where page content is edited by all, not just by admins who maintain sticky threads, or browsing through many posts.
  • Specific information and support on applications made for Heroscape.
  • Make people who spent time on other sites feel validated when their page count goes up after you visit.

Please post more and I will add to this post. Gaming forums and review sites, and other general sites are excluded*. I might later add all the heroscapers.com users that maintain each site but unsure about many of them, so if you maintain one of the sites, let me know. Other nationalities/languages sites have red. Sites are ordered in approximately by how recent/often they are updated.

Official Sites:
www.Heroscapers.com - The best heroscape site.
archive.wizards.com - D&D Heroscape Master Set: Battle for the Underdark
www.wizards.com/Company/Brands/Heroscape.aspx - Wizards of the Coast Hersocape Site Down
www.hasbro.com/heroscape/, www.heroscape.com/, www.hasbro.com/games/kid-games/heroscape/ - Hasbro Heroscape Site Down
www.hasbro.com/heroscape/en/ - Hasbro International Heroscape Site - UK English, Deutsch, Français, Nederlands Down
Heroscape.net - Heroscapers.com predecessor
heroscapehq.com - Heroscapers.com predecessor

Fan Sites:
www.heroscape-fan-seite.de - Deutsch Heroscape Fan-Seite
www.spazioforum.it/forums/heroscape.html - Heroscape ITALIA
forum.heroscape.free.fr - Aranas's Français Forum pour les amateurdu jeu Heroscape
lyricoz.over-blog.com/ - Lyricoz's Français Heroscape Site
Valhalla Custom's Hall - Français & English SOV & C3V Graphic database
www.heroscape.cz - Českı & English Heroscape Database
battleplan.mythacle.com/heroscape/ - Mythacle Battleplan
heroscape.glasq.com/ - Gary's Heroscape Site
westend.d2g.com/heroscape/ - Westend Heroscape Army Drafter
scapemaps.dabbledb.com/publish/scapemaps - dabbledb scape maps database.
heroscape.awardspace.info - AliasQTip's HeroScape Site
flameslayer93.blogspot.com - flameslayer93's Heroes on Hexes blog
myheroscape.blogspot.com/ - Adventures in Heroscape
quincythompson.blogspot.com - qt.bangerang's Hobby Room
superflycircus.blogspot.com - SuperflyTNT's The Superfly Circus
www.rodriguezphotography.com/shieldcrusher/ - Rodriguez’s Custom Heroscape (Raudulfr Shieldcrusher's site)
hsapp.tk - HiTech's iPhone app beta site.
heroscape.isfoundhere.com - isfoundhere site, including Card Generator
www.angelfire.com/tx6/heroscape/ - TX6's heroscape site
www.hscodex.com/ - Heroscape Codex
heroscape.wikia.com - Heroscape Wiki at Wikia.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroscape en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroscape
- Heroscape page on Wikipedia*
boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/11170/heroscape-master-set-rise-of-the-valkyrie - Board Game Geek (BGG) Heroscape jump point*
www.ttoprpg.com/heroscape/heroscape.htm - Craig Yack's GameModel.com
www.mit.edu/~rseater/heroscape/index.html - Robert Seater's Heroscape page
www.mkgray.com:8000 - Matthew K Gray's Heroscape unit creator and combat simulator (does not work in newer browsers or with firewall, as is a less secure site)
*Exceptions to my not having general sites

Software-Related Sites:
See also: Index of Heroscape Software
didier.paradis.free.fr/virtualscape/english/ - VirtualScape
math.lfc.edu/~yuen/heroscape/matchup.pl - David Yuen's (mathguy's) Matchup Calculator
sourceforge.net/projects/hs-card-catalog/ - Heroscape Card Catalog
waronline.net/heroscape/draft/hsdraft.htm - The Surprisingly Tart HeroScape Draft Wizard
joshuagraffman.com/HSTournamentDirector.aspx - Joshua Graffman's Tournament Director
logrey.home.mchsi.com - LandScape
parduzrpg.altervista.org/HeroScape/solidscape/solidscape.html - SolidScape

Websites that sell Scape
  • Links are to Herocape listings or searches on the site where possible:
  • Sites in Bold are or were site supporters (Heroscapers gets refer credit whether you click on link here or on main page)
  • * = Sells individual figures or terrain outside of sets
  • + = Sells out of print/out of warehouse items (usually for a premium)
  • All other sites will only have currently warehoused sets (and even some of them are going fast), which are: Wave 1, Wave 5 Uniques, Wave 8, Marvel, Fortress, and Orm's Return.
C3V & SoV Heroscape Spreadsheet - All Valhalla Custom figures with links of where to buy.
*+abgames.com - compares prices from hundreds of stores and auctions.
*+AllThingsHeroscape.com
+Amazon.com
*+AuggiesGameStore.com
asnaggydime.com
+Bonanza
*+BoardgGameGeek Marketplace
CoolStuffInc.com
*+craiglook.com[/URL] claz.org - previously craigslist search now other classified site search in all locations. There are alternatives to search all craigslist locations, but try searchtempest.com
*+eBay.com
FairPlayGames.com
+FunAgainGames.com
*+NobleKnight.com
*+MiniatureMarket.com
*MistyStar.com
Rakuten.com
*RonsRescuedTreasures.com
+TrollandToad.com
TheCardKid.com
Defunct Sites or no longer in stock:

See Also:
Wizards of the Coast Store Locator - Find brick-and-mortar retailers for WotC
Auggie's Buy Site - Only store that buys/trades scape - also can be used for estimate of prices to buy/sell/trade at.
@Lamaclown 's Shopping for SoV/C3V minis
Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet With Collection Calculator! - Spreadsheet which list all products details with MSRP, eBay, and Auggie's prices and can be used to keep track of your collection and its value.
AliasQTip's Heroscape Collection Calculator With MSRP and Estimated Resale Value
Collection Guide 2.0 - Gives recommended quantities to buy of each set
FLAGS - Friendly Local Area Game Stores, Out of Date but still a decent resource
Favorite online Store Poll - Self-promotion of poll I made
International Shipping CHEAP--Two Methods - Help for non US/Canadian 'Scapers.
Sales and Trades forum - Best place to buy/sell/trade with fans

Last edited by lefton4ya; February 1st, 2016 at 01:21 AM. Reason: updated sites
Old June 3rd, 2010, 02:14 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Links to all Heroscape Websites

I don't see my website listed there...

(This is a very nice resource by the way.)

Last edited by AliasQTip; June 3rd, 2010 at 02:21 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2010, 02:27 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Links to all Heroscape Websites

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
I don't see my website listed there...

(This is a very nice resource by the way.)
Sorry, forgot about you - added to the top of not official-sites to make up for it. And I actually have been to your site before many times, especially for battlefields.
Old August 23rd, 2010, 01:58 PM

Re: Links to all Heroscape Websites (27 and counting)

I have been maintaining this site fairly regularly. Although Heroscapers.com is the "premier" heroscape website, it does not meet all needs. Check other sites if you want to:
  • View Heroscape info in other languages or nationalities besides US-English
  • View online spreadsheets, build armies, and other tools that cannot be in static text or code on a vBulletin/BBcode based forum.
  • See other people's personal maps, customs, blogs, or info other presented in a different layout than this forum.
  • Browse basic info from a mobile phone/device
  • Wikis where page content is edited by all, not just by admins who maintain sticky threads, or browsing through many posts.
  • Specific information and support on applications made for Heroscape.
  • Make people who spent time on other sites feel validated when their page count goes up after you visit.
Old August 24th, 2010, 02:10 AM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You should also link to sites that sell Heroscape.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 04:08 PM

By Demand, I added list of sites that sell heroscape - please post any more I should add.
Old December 10th, 2010, 12:02 PM

Re: Links to all Heroscape Websites and Online Stores

I have been adding sites to this list - both fan sites and sites that sell scape - up to over 20 of each!
Old January 3rd, 2011, 02:01 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think my website could be added to this list. I don't have an online store though. The website is for my store itself but Hersoscape is my largest seller and quite a few pictures and chat about Heroscape.
Old January 4th, 2011, 07:36 PM

BlankBlang is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

is Auggie's Buy Site a good site to buy form? like there is a couple i saw on there really cheap that i wanted to get but i am unsure if i will actually get the figure and the care O.O
Old January 4th, 2011, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlankBlang View Post
is Auggie's Buy Site a good site to buy form? like there is a couple i saw on there really cheap that i wanted to get but i am unsure if i will actually get the figure and the care O.O
Auggie's is great. They are a site sponsor and hundreds of people have ordered from them, including me, and less than 1/1000 have had negative sales 9mostly because either the post office or Wizards of The coast\Hasbro made a mistake. Check out the thread Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads to see what people here have posted on him. Also, the sites listed above in bold are also site sponsors and have good track records here - sometimes one is cheaper than the other and they may have different stock at any given time, so check them all out.

Also, WELCOME BlankBlang! Check out the "New? Start Here" link in my signature below this post to see some threads to get you started and use that as an index to find whatever you are looking for on heroscape.

Last edited by lefton4ya; January 4th, 2011 at 08:04 PM.
Old January 4th, 2011, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafleurhero View Post
I think my website could be added to this list. I don't have an online store though. The website is for my store itself but Hersoscape is my largest seller and quite a few pictures and chat about Heroscape.
I would rather add only sites that either have dedicated heroscape content or forums or that sell scape online. You can make sure your store website is added to the FLAGS post, but I think the opening post of that is not being kept very up-to-date.

I did add some more sites and stores so now the total is 25 general heroscape sites, 7 software sites, and 22 online stores, totaling 54 Heroscape websites!

Last edited by lefton4ya; January 4th, 2011 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Totals
Old April 14th, 2011, 08:57 AM

Re: Features

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnson View Post
The tenth expansion set for Heroscape, Valkrill's Gambit features the following assortments: Champions of Renown, Soulborgs, Warriors of Fledspar, and Warriors and Soulborgs.
Why would a bot add pointless (but at least coherent and truthful and relevant to this website at least) info to this thread?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online