Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 12th, 2011, 05:53 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Doctor who customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by faure View Post
Quote:
I have found some official Doctor Who Miniatures online
Those are from the Doctor Who Micro Verse set, which originally came out around 2007-8. Very hard to find now through anything other than eBay as I can attest to from trying to get some for use in the Doctor Who Adventures in Time & Space RPG.

Most of the figures came in sets of 3 or 7 -- in the set of 3, you could see 1 figure; in the set of 7, you could see 3 figures. The rest were blind purchase though there were oddities with the rarity of the figures. I think A3N noted in one of his threads that he ended up with quite a few duplicates.

For some unofficial Doctor Who figures, check out http://www.crooked-dice.co.uk/store2.html
You'll find the 11th doctor, Amy Pond, River Song, Rose Tyler, Captain Jack, Weeping Angels, and a few other figures (no Daleks or Cybermen though).

I'll be interested to see what ideas you come up with.
Hey this is a group project. If you want to help come up with ideas you can! Of course I'm still the boss...

@The_Doc, Were you going to buy the figures and use them or were you just looking for minis so they look more official?

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old November 12th, 2011, 05:56 PM

The Doctor is surprisingly tart

I probably wouldn't buy them for a while. I originally wanted them so it would look more official, but I haven't decided yet.

Old November 12th, 2011, 06:24 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
I probably wouldn't buy them for a while. I originally wanted them so it would look more official, but I haven't decided yet.
Okay. Should we choose the customs carefully then? Or just choose the ones that we can find good pics for?

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 05:35 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have found some other miniatures, they seem to cover a broader field of units, and go all the way to the eighth doctor. Here is a list of all of the figures: Here is a site where you could buy them:
Lastly, here is a sample:
Spoiler Alert!

Enjoy!!!

Edit: The one drawback is that they might be metal, but they are still in print.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards