Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Notices

Old February 23rd, 2007, 04:33 PM

fallen_phoenix6 has disabled reputation
My 500 point Jandar Army and 500 point Utgar Army

I've been using this army a lot lately, and I haven't lost since. I just was wondering what everyone else thought.

Nilfheim- 185
4th Mass. x2- 140
Sir Gilbert- 105
Knights of Weston- 70

Also, I haven't had a lot of time to play with this one, but it's my Marro Army. I don't have the Mardden Hounds (because of the lack of Jandar's Oath). But I have everything else up to Dawn of Darkness.

Su-Bak-Na- 160
Marro Drones x3- 150
Marro Warriors- 50
Me-Burq-Sa- 50
Ne-Gok-Sa- 90

*Just wanted to know what everyone else thought. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Old February 23rd, 2007, 04:54 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Your Jandar army is a favorite of mine as well

~Aldin, appreciatively

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 23rd, 2007, 04:56 PM

fallen_phoenix6 has disabled reputation
cool...my mom (who plays also, and is creepily good at it) has yet to beat it. lol, i use the 4th Mass to annoy her while I use Nilf to kill her Microcorp Agents and Minions (her favs)
Old February 23rd, 2007, 08:01 PM
Uniquest Hero and Classic Drafter 2008

Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker
Re: My 500 point Jandar Army and 500 point Utgar Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen_phoenix6
I've been using this army a lot lately, and I haven't lost since. I just was wondering what everyone else thought.

Nilfheim- 185
4th Mass. x2- 140
Sir Gilbert- 105
Knights of Weston- 70
I've played quite a few games with this one myself. It's a balanced army that can do well against a variety of opponents if (a) you do your part, and (b) the dice don't totally screw you. With solid range, tough melee, and a versatile heavy hitter, the challenge comes down to determining which unit to lead with, and how/when to engage.

I usually engage with Nilf first, and do as much damage as I can until he's dead. With Nilf gone, the 4th get their valiant army bonus and are 50% tougher to take down. Sir Gil and the KoW make an effective mop-up crew.

As an aside, all that blue and silver look great on the battlefield - pretty typical Jandar!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion